Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 04:27 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sci Fi Fan View Post
No, it's how you interpreted a statement by failing in reading comprehension.

Like physics, mathematics, chemistry, bioinformatics and biology, all which heavily lean Left?
Can you show us the study that proved what you just said? If so you really should do so to keep from being considered something you may not be.

Old 10-15-2012, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Really?

Which demo has the highest teen birthrate in the nation?

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db89_fig3.png

Which demo has the highest high school drop out rate in the nation?

Fast Facts

IBTL

They're clearly known for being Conservative as well.
Now Rick, you really shouldn't post things like these since THEY will have quite a time refuting them.

Old 10-15-2012, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sci Fi Fan View Post
Both ideologies attend K-12 schools.

The question, of course, is why?

And this explains IQ...how?

And why aren't as many conservatives going through college? Do they think to themselves "no way I'm going through that liberal propaganda machine!"?
You keep using that term that you don't know **** about. Why is that?

Old 10-15-2012, 04:32 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,953,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
If liberals are more affluent, why do they give so little to charity?
That is why we pay taxes.

Old 10-15-2012, 04:33 PM

990 posts, read 939,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Hats off to our liberal K-12 schools and higher educational systems, where they have an overwhelming majority of liberal teachers and liberal professors. Surprise, surprise, that after spending 12-16 years being indoctrinated by libs, the students come out thinking like libs.
As opposed to spending the first 18 years of your life being brainwashed by a church and the right-wing pastor who believes that the world is going to end because some gay dudes in San Francisco want to get married...

It's only indoctrination when it's coming from teachers, when it's coming from a stupid cult it's "religion".

Old 10-15-2012, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Lib professors turn everything into an opportunity to indoctrinate the students in their ideology. Liberal teachers are so bold and brazen, that they even kick conservative students out of class for wearing Mitt Romney t-shirts.
Now you have them backpedaling, I bet.

Old 10-15-2012, 04:35 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,873,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
Please tell me you were just attempting some sort of clever correlation rather than honestly believing the drivel you just wrote. First of all, any comment starting with the phrase "studies show" can immediately be dismissed as complete and utter garbage, as those of us without a desperate partisan agenda full well know, "studies" are only as good as the moron behind them. Any study can be manipulated with an erroneous control to achieve the desired, agenda-driven outcome.

This entire thread subject is much more of a socio-economic and culture issue, and is also blind to the fact that pop-culture is much more of a driving factor behind liberalism than is actual social and political narratives. Hollywood say's it's cool to be liberal, racist to be conservative, then you find yourself with a certain demographic blindly attaching themselves to liberalism.

Also, these numbers are greatly misrepresented when taking into account liberal havens versus conservative havens, as salaries are significantly higher in the liberal areas. (Not because employees are smarter, but adjusted for cost of living)

I was going to go on, but I'm ashamed that I've even spent this much time responding to your nonsense. Carry on, folks
What part of liberals don't oppose effective sex education do you not get? We're not the ones feeding our kids drivel that leads them to fail to understand how their bodies work. We're certainly not the ones denying a teenager an abortion so she isn't going to become an out of wedlock teen mommy with no future.

We don't tell our daughters that their only role in life is to marry and have children. We don't bury our children in religious nuttiness that was dumb two thousand years ago let alone today.

The only nonsense is your own. Liberals have lower rates of divorce because we marry when we're ready rather than because we're seventeen and knocked up and daddy's a religous extremist forcing us to go the altar with someone we barely know. My kids will get pregnant when they're good and ready and not because they've been told bs from some idiot in Texas school system who is afraid of the female reproductive system and knows nothing about it.

My kids will have college degrees, good jobs and children when they are good and ready for them. Their odds of being a welfare moron are considerably lower than the local dimwit in a red state who never reads anything but a two thousand year old book filled with myths.

Old 10-15-2012, 04:40 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,818,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Can you show us the study that proved what you just said? If so you really should do so to keep from being considered something you may not be.
I agree!

Cobra car chase - YouTube

Spoiler

Old 10-15-2012, 04:42 PM

14,024 posts, read 15,037,335 times
When conservatism skews older, it makes sense, because more conservatives are making no money.

Old 10-15-2012, 04:44 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,395,954 times
I'm sure Microsoft, Apple, Cisco and Facebook are heavily recruiting from Detroit and Chicago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies