Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 04:45 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,310,013 times

Advertisements

The ghetto Liberal hood rat is just as ignorant as the blue collar Southern man that continues to vote Republican while they are the ones sending their jobs to China.

Now I have to say, I can't think of many Conservative people out there who are highly intelligent- I think Mark Levin is a very smart Conservative but he was still brainwashed with some of this Republican partisan crap.

Some of the most important Republican/Conservative spokespeople don't even have college degrees: Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck. Why should I listen to someone who is not even educated?

Old 10-15-2012, 04:47 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sci Fi Fan View Post
EDIT: I should have put this in originally. If you're a conservative who disagrees with the validity of the (enormous quantity of) studies, actually explain what is flawed in their methodology before blindly labeling them "junk science". Thanks.

Conservatives and Liberals Have Different Brains, Studies Show - ABC News
Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism
Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology | LiveScience
Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice - Yahoo! News

According to the Pew Research Center:

30% of social conservatives have incomes >75k, 28% have college degrees.

41% of liberals have incomes >75k, 49% have college degrees.

(in case if you searched it, somebody trolled the wikipedia page on the topic and messed up the figures, but wasn't smart enough to mess up the more in depth chart near the bottom)

And please understand the difference between Democrat/Republican and Liberal/Conservative. Republicans are on average actually more likely to have college degrees than Democrats (although I may be wrong on this), but as a subgroup, self identified Liberals are by far the most educated people in the United States, followed by libertarians.

if you take politically educated liberal teachers and have them stop teaching their liberal agendas then we might also have students that are not being taught that the liberal way is the only way.

Old 10-15-2012, 04:51 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
When dumb people don't like conclusions drawn from science, they label it "junk science." See global warming or evolution.

global warming is junk science. read the news where the major people got caught sending emails about where they lied about their findings concerning global warming.

Old 10-15-2012, 04:52 PM

990 posts, read 939,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
I'm sure Microsoft, Apple, Cisco and Facebook are heavily recruiting from Detroit and Chicago.
Huh?

They heavily recruit from universities and their employees are OVERWHELMINGLY liberal. I'm not really sure what you are trying to imply here.

For the most part, they recruit from the highest achievers at liberal universities, not from seminaries and places like Liberty college...

Old 10-15-2012, 04:53 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,817,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
The ghetto Liberal hood rat is just as ignorant as the blue collar Southern man that continues to vote Republican while they are the ones sending their jobs to China.

Now I have to say, I can't think of many Conservative people out there who are highly intelligent- I think Mark Levin is a very smart Conservative but he was still brainwashed with some of this Republican partisan crap.

Some of the most important Republican/Conservative spokespeople don't even have college degrees: Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck. Why should I listen to someone who is not even educated?
LOLZ

President Bill Clinton - Remarks on the Signing of NAFTA - YouTube

Old 10-15-2012, 04:59 PM

4,255 posts, read 3,480,513 times
Most hardcore liberals are so geeky that when they finaly find someone willing to screw em , they aint giving that up.

Old 10-15-2012, 05:00 PM

861 posts, read 1,249,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Everyone on this site is rich and highly intelligent.
Well then, I'm 50% qualified!

Old 10-15-2012, 05:01 PM

25,848 posts, read 16,532,741 times
The bar to the far left there is for the guys who think the Kochs are "American Heroes" LMAO!

Old 10-15-2012, 05:02 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,817,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
global warming is junk science. read the news where the major people got caught sending emails about where they lied about their findings concerning global warming.
It's also EPA driven with fines/penalties $$$$$$$.

Old 10-15-2012, 05:10 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,872,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
Yet another example of why liberals are smarter than conservatives. Yeah I suppose the earth is flat and the holocaust never happened either. This is why no one with any brains wonders why places like Mississippi test at the bottom of the scale.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies