Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2013, 11:05 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,512,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
PP has dermatologists now ? Acne treatment ?

PP is a "woman's health clinic"..not an HMO family practice.
Go take a look at their annual report. Some PP's offer comprehensive family practice services; others have limited fps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2013, 11:07 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,229,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Gosh, I hope you aren't representative of the people of Fort Worth, TX. Because if you are that town has some serious problems with thought process.
You prefer killing kids to allowing them to live and then claim i have the thought problems very lefty of you

Old 01-09-2013, 11:09 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,204,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
You prefer killing kids to allowing them to live and then claim i have the thought problems very lefty of you
Actually he is claiming you don't care what happens to the kids once they are born.

Old 01-09-2013, 11:09 AM

6,327 posts, read 9,160,183 times
Wow what's shock that already pregnant women get an abortion from planned parenthood. That's the most shocking thing anyone will hear in this century.

Old 01-09-2013, 12:09 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,198,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Actually he is claiming you don't care what happens to the kids once they are born.
Lol. That poster is here to stir the pot. (His mother called. She wants her basement back.)

Though I'm thinking a donation to Planned Parenthood in honor of his participation in this thread might be appropriate.

Old 01-09-2013, 12:35 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,572,878 times
Quote:
Let us know when you know the difference in a 13 year old and a new born
Quote:
As far as adoption goes there is a big difference.Vast majority of new borns put for adoption are adopted .either through private agencies or foster care. if a child who is 13 enters foster care you have a very different situation as far as being adopted,The best chance for a 13 year old going to foster care is to be adopted by a relative usually grandparents or Aunts and uncles.So as far as adoption goes there is a large gap.I have not seen a new born put into foster care who ends up a 13 year old drug addict who never got adopted
I know you work for an adoption agency that only works with newborns, and your agenda and bias are showing ($$$$), but how can you possibly refer to yourself as pro-life when you say the life of a newborn has more value than that of a teen in foster care? That's sick, distorted, bizarre sanctity of life logic for you.

Old 01-09-2013, 05:14 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,057,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly1224 View Post
Planned Parenthood was founded to provide abortions to mostly black and brown women. The other offered services, distract the public from focussing on their primary purpose.
What has that got to do with Planned Parenthood in 2012?

Old 01-09-2013, 05:19 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,064,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
You just refuse to see the truth.
Uhuh, what truth is that?

Quote:
Why would I want to cut funding to PP.....they provide much needed services for women.....and men.
What vital services? STD checks can be done cheaper at a hospital usually. Whatever they do can be done by someone else.

Quote:
I can't pick and choose what my tax dollars pay for.....what makes you so special?
It's our business where our taxpayer money goes. Especially in this recession and debt ceiling, one of the first things we can feel good about cutting is funding towards PP. And yes, we do have a choice. If enough citizens knew that PP was getting federal funding and using it to launder towards abortion services, it'd almost definitely end very soon.

Old 01-09-2013, 05:33 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,057,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
Uhuh, what truth is that?

That your "logic" can be applied to all social services.

What vital services? STD checks can be done cheaper at a hospital usually. Whatever they do can be done by someone else.

Done cheaper in a hospital? Prove it.

It's our business where our taxpayer money goes. Especially in this recession and debt ceiling, one of the first things we can feel good about cutting is funding towards PP. And yes, we do have a choice. If enough citizens knew that PP was getting federal funding and using it to launder towards abortion services, it'd almost definitely end very soon.
Ummm, yeah, what we need in a recession is more unwanted children being born to parents who can't afford to care for them.....more welfare, more WIC, more food stamps, more free healthcare handed out.....yep, that's gonna help the bottom line.

Oh wait...what's to worry....we can just raise taxes.....that'll work.

Old 01-09-2013, 05:40 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,064,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Ummm, yeah, what we need in a recession is more unwanted children being born to parents who can't afford to care for them.....more welfare, more WIC, more food stamps, more free healthcare handed out.....yep, that's gonna help the bottom line.

Oh wait...what's to worry....we can just raise taxes.....that'll work.
I have my personal experience to go off on. I did once go to a PP for a STD check and it cost me ~50$, I went several other times to clinics and the most I paid at those were ~15, in fact I remember not paying at all. PP is just a front for abortion, they offer other services so they can launder money towards abortion.

I rather have my tax money go towards welfare feeding innocent kids than killing them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies