Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2013, 10:33 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,198,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
.So as far as adoption goes there is a large gap
Yes there is. HUGE gap. The nice, little, cute newborns are adopted. And the 13-year old with behavioral problems sits in foster care.

Let me know when the "pro-life" community starts caring about the 13-year old's who desperately want to be part of a family.

BTW: Guess who is willing to take the 13-year old with behavioral problems? Very often it's members of the gay community. And who doesn't want the gay community to adopt? All the very conservative protesters who are picketing Planned Parenthood.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2013, 10:39 AM

734 posts, read 933,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
People equate Planned Parenthood with abortion in their minds so it's kind of a no brainer that pregnant women would go to Planned Parenthood if they had already made up their mind to terminate their pregnancy.

Planned Parenthood has only a few programs that offer prenatal services. They are not equipped to care for women from conception to delivery so they would refer out anyone who is pregnant to an OBGYN or CNM for care. Most of what Planned Parenthood does is offer annual pap exams, STD testing, contraception and pregnancy testing. They also offer a lot of health education. Still, most people only think of abortion when they hear the word, "Planned Parenthood"
Planned Parenthood was founded to provide abortions to mostly black and brown women. The other offered services, distract the public from focussing on their primary purpose.

Old 01-09-2013, 10:39 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,229,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Yes there is. HUGE gap. The nice, little, cute newborns are adopted. And the 13-year old with behavioral problems sits in foster care.

Let me know when the "pro-life" community starts caring about the 13-year old's who desperately want to be part of a family.

BTW: Guess who is willing to take the 13-year old with behavioral problems? Very often it's members of the gay community. And who doesn't want the gay community to adopt? All the very conservative protesters who are picketing Planned Parenthood.
So your solution is to abort the 13 year old Nice job. so a is said there is a big difference in adoption terms of a 13 year old and a new born.Since new borns will be adopted why not let them live instead of killing them like pro abortionists like to do

Old 01-09-2013, 10:53 AM

Quote:
So your solution is to abort the 13 year old
Nope. Never said that.

My solution is for all the "pro-life" people to walk the walk and be truly pro life. Let them start showing America they truly care about every child God has created and start adopting the "un-adoptable". Mixed race kids. Handicapped kids. Twelve and 14 year old siblings. Kids with behavioral problems. Kids who were born addicted to drugs and have learning problems. All of them. ALL of them.

Here let me make it easy for you: Hey! All you "pro-lifers" who are picketing Planned Parenthood! Adopt a child out of foster care. Those kids are also precious souls and children of God who deserve to live a wonderful life.

Got it yet?

(If not....I'll just leave have to leave it at that as you seem intent on misinterpreting my posts. Or you have a comprehension problem. Hard to tell which.)

Old 01-09-2013, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Nope. Never said that.

My solution is for all the "pro-life" people to walk the walk and be truly pro life. Let them start showing America they truly care about every child God has created and start adopting the "un-adoptable". Mixed race kids. Handicapped kids. Twelve and 14 year old siblings. Kids with behavioral problems. Kids who were born addicted to drugs and have learning problems. All of them. ALL of them.

Here let me make it easy for you: Hey! All you "pro-lifers" who are picketing Planned Parenthood! Adopt a child out of foster care. Those kids are also precious souls and children of God who deserve to live a wonderful life.

Got it yet?

(If not. I'll just leave have to leave it at that as you seem intent on misinterpreting my posts. Or you have a comprehension problem. Hard to tell which.)
So your solution is to kill them got it

Old 01-09-2013, 10:55 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,204,331 times
Quote:
Correct we should not abort a 13 year old anymore than our unborn
But would you adopt an unwanted 13yr old child? Or do you only care that they are born, not if they are born to loving parents?

Old 01-09-2013, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly1224 View Post
Planned Parenthood was founded to provide abortions to mostly black and brown women. The other offered services, distract the public from focussing on their primary purpose.
Yet their primary purpose is a small part of what they do.

Old 01-09-2013, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
But would you adopt an unwanted 13yr old child? Or do you only care that they are born, not if they are born to loving parents?
Many 13 year old do get adopted. Most new borns get adopted

Old 01-09-2013, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Many 13 year old do get adopted. Most new borns get adopted
I wonder if you have stats on that.

Old 01-09-2013, 11:01 AM

Quote:
So your solution is to kill them got it
Gosh, I hope you aren't representative of the people of Fort Worth, TX. Because if you are that town has some serious problems with thought process.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies