Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2013, 11:58 PM

15,534 posts, read 10,507,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
Really you should find some facts to study about pro-lifers before you start talking about things that you, obviously, have no idea about. A true pro-lifer, such as myself, wants to help the mother. A true pro-lifer also wants to help the child, unlike you pro-choicers who just wanna make the mother feel good, we want to do both.
Since you feel so strongly about it, I do hope you are going to devote your life to something more than praying. I assume you are going to adopt as many unwanted children as you can. I assume you are going to spend 24/7 helping all those little ones in pain and those with severe developmental delays, both financially and emotionally of course. If you have any time left over, I do hope that you take meals and gifts to the NICU floors at you local hospital. And since you hate PP so much, I'm sure you will be starting women's clinics to provide just birth control pills (you know to take up the slack). It's a big job, but I'm sure you and your friends can handle it. Right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2013, 11:58 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,257,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Caching, another $50 in your name. You're expensive, but worth it.

Old 01-09-2013, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
And since you hate PP so much, I'm sure you will be starting women's clinics to provide just birth control pills (you know to take up the slack). It's a big job, but I'm sure you and your friends can handle it. Right?
That poster doesn't believe in birth control.

Old 01-09-2013, 12:04 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,646,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
At hope that the person at least has self control down.

Old 01-09-2013, 12:08 AM

15,534 posts, read 10,507,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Oops, I didn't know, I assumed she was just against the big A. I try to stay off these posts except for an occasional drive by. Good grief, that's really depressing, sigh.

Old 01-09-2013, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
At hope that the person at least has self control down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Oops, I didn't know, I assumed she was just against the big A. I try to stay off these posts except for an occasional drive by. Good grief, that's really depressing, sigh.
Actually, I think she believes in the rhythm method.......or something.

Old 01-09-2013, 01:28 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,290,027 times
Old catholic joke:

What do you call people who practicethe rhythm method?
Parents.

Old 01-09-2013, 06:49 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,510,171 times
Quote:
PP provides education services.
No matter what you say (your posts are anti-choice/anti-woman) it's not one bit of your business what any woman chooses to do with her body, why or when.
Of course my posts are anti-choice, anti-woman to you. Anyone who places responsibiliy for why Most women are in the position of wanting an abortion --- on the women and their sexmates --- is anti-women, anti-choice. Anyone who states the facts about PP's self-serving statistics also aw, ac. It doesn't take much for the proud, self-proclaimed 'choicers' to consider someone an enemy.

Old 01-09-2013, 06:53 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,290,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Of course my posts are anti-choice, anti-woman to you. Anyone who places responsibiliy for why Most women are in the position of wanting an abortion --- on the women and their sexmates --- is anti-women, anti-choice. Anyone who states the facts about PP's self-serving statistics also aw, ac. It doesn't take much for the proud, self-proclaimed 'choicers' to consider someone an enemy.
BS.
Anyone who lies about those things is anti-woman; you are no doubt anti-choice.

Old 01-09-2013, 06:57 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,510,171 times
Quote:
BS.
Anyone who lies about those things is anti-woman; you are no doubt anti-choice.
Wow. Your fact-filled response sure gives me a lot to think about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies