Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2013, 10:30 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,863,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me007gold View Post
Dose the person losing the fight fear for their life? Who threw the 1st punch? What was the reason for the fight? Was the person losing the fight walking back to their vehicle when they were attacked?

Again, follwing is not a crime(no matter what this judge says) attacking some one with out reason(being followed is not a reason) is a crime, and it dose give some one the right to defend them self.
I have won and lost fights in the past, never feared for my like in any loss, even in one beating from multiple people doing actual physical damage, not like Vig Z's bumps a scratches.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:32 AM

370 posts, read 247,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
It was meant to show an unreasonable fear. Meaning, you can't just go out and shoot someone because you say, "I was afraid".
cops do it all the time...and get away with it. One can't know a persons intent when they attack.

If it was a cop on the ground with saint trayvon punching him in the face and bashing his head on the concrete, the cop would have shot him too and said he feared for his life.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:32 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
No, the law says a "reasonable" fear. Little kids fear the bogeyman, all sorts of things. One of my kids once started screaming b/c a moth was flying around in her room. Was GZ's fear "reasonable"?
Well, I hope you took a gun out and shot that thing dead.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:34 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,386,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Social justice at the cost of justice ..... child abuse and deletion of TM's aggressive nature.

If GZ gets convicted this is a kangaroo court.

Citizens have now been declared the enemy of the thugs and the courts.
So, your point is, is that Zimmerman correctly identified a thug, therefore, displaying good judgment in his actions.

The jury will be the judge of that!

Old 07-11-2013, 10:39 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,386,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Well, I hope you took a gun out and shot that thing dead.
No sense shootin' 'em any other way.

Nobody wants to be sued by a moth.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:41 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,846,075 times
I see why West was so furious that Prosecution is now bringing up child abuse. If they had done it earlier, it would have opened the door to TM's fighting history.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:41 AM

5,251 posts, read 14,255,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I have won and lost fights in the past, never feared for my like in any loss, even in one beating from multiple people doing actual physical damage, not like Vig Z's bumps a scratches.
We're you in an actual fight or were you attacked like George claims he was? Being in a fight is much different then being attack. Fighting is a choice, getting attacked isn't.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:42 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,382,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther Rall View Post
Who said that? Which post? Got a link?
You're kidding right? You somehow missed the posts that stated the tea & skittles were some street drug? And the repeated "he had illegal substances in his system"?

Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
a community is rocked by recient burgleries , a punk kid EXPELLED from school, for having stolen property, and drug parfaranlia in his possession, is observered casing houses as he goes to get "skittle and tea" a known street drug called 'lean', sees the community watch guy watching him, attacks the community watch guy and is the process is accidently shot and killed

Originally Posted by Pressing-On Sure, but Arizona Tea has caffeine and the watermelon drink does not. You can't, therefore, call it "tea". It is a fruit drink.

BTW, I edited my post, above, to include the FB pages that have now been removed. It is evident that TM is asking someone to hook him up with some "codine", as he spells it.

He also goes on to say, "codine is a higher dose of DXM.

Oh not just a drug user but a drug dealer as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex =] View Post
Zimmermans was not malicious.

He was part f the neighborhood watch while Trayvon was growing marijuana plants and selling drugs at school, the reason why he was suspended when he died.

Trayvon had a gun but he left it at home, check the evidence photos, he has tons of pictures handling his gun.
Zimmerman Trial Part 4 .

Old 07-11-2013, 10:42 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,023,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Stalking
  • Pursue or approach stealthily: "a cat stalking a bird".
  • Harass or persecute (someone) with unwanted and obsessive attention: "the fan stalked the actor".
Um, try reading the FL stalking statute that was posted earlier instead of interpreting it your own way.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:43 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,039,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
So, your point is, is that Zimmerman correctly identified a thug, therefore, displaying good judgment in his actions.

The jury will be the judge of that!
No the point is, that you miss on purpose, is the State didn't prove a damn thing. If the jury does its duty and goes by law and evidence, it will be Not Guilty across the board. Adding charges the defense can now not even defend against is a pathetic, political attempt in hopes that the jury will use emotion and try to be sympathetic, rather than go by the law
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies