Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 12:33 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,382,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beilua Rose View Post
I'm commenting on several different forums. It's tough. Nat really upset me though. It's okay.
Well the comments you (or the other Beilua Rose) made on the other thread were offensive. Perhaps the words got jumbled up there too. I know since then you said you were commenting just to comment and not to make a point about the riots but the way it was written was as if you believed the video was real & you really thought people were rioting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2013, 12:33 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,717,554 times
Culture.

Old 07-14-2013, 12:34 AM

262 posts, read 651,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
Well the comments you (or the other Beilua Rose) made on the other thread were offensive. Perhaps the words got jumbled up there too.

You need to calm down my dear. Really.

Old 07-14-2013, 12:35 AM

Take this bleeping thing down.

Old 07-14-2013, 12:40 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,382,040 times
Quote:
You need to calm down my dear. Really.
Really what makes you think I'm not calm? Only reason I'm even up is I have family driving in & I know I won't hear the phone ring for me to let them in the gate. You have to realize that the way you post was written came across as if you believed the rioting video...you made similar comments in the repreat thread and I'm not the only one who questioned it..who knows? Maybe you're right! I'm not calm! I'm totally irrational right now! I'm gonna go start my own riot by breaking wind!

I meant what I said about local organizations. If your intent is to really get an answer; that is your best bet. If you want you can DM me your zip code & I'll locate a productive one in your area. I have a general idea of which ones are working for the community & which ones are working for themselves.

Old 07-14-2013, 12:41 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,116,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
That's what happens when more people are on welfare than paying taxes. People with too much time on their hands committing crimes so they needed a prison facility.
Why don't you rethink that comment, and ask yourself if it makes sense. I'm more than happy to talk about BoB crime, but I'm not going to start when your very first sentence is so patently absurd. Take a minute to either reword it or move on from it.

Old 07-14-2013, 12:45 AM

Seeing now the racists are coming onto this stupid thread.

Old 07-14-2013, 12:48 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Why don't you rethink that comment, and ask yourself if it makes sense. I'm more than happy to talk about BoB crime, but I'm not going to start when your very first sentence is so patently absurd. Take a minute to either reword it or move on from it.
I'll say it again. That's what happens when more people are on welfare than paying taxes.

Oh it doesn't make sense to Democrats, of course not, they think everything is free or Obama will just tax working people more, that's where he totally lost me. Nothing worse than a president or people who think it's justified to take more money from working people or people to support a president who campaigns on it. THEN expect that money to get to the people LOL

Old 07-14-2013, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
Really what makes you think I'm not calm? Only reason I'm even up is I have family driving in & I know I won't hear the phone ring for me to let them in the gate. You have to realize that the way you post was written came across as if you believed the rioting video...you made similar comments in the repreat thread and I'm not the only one who questioned it..who knows? Maybe you're right! I'm not calm! I'm totally irrational right now! I'm gonna go start my own riot by breaking wind!

I meant what I said about local organizations. If your intent is to really get an answer; that is your best bet. If you want you can DM me your zip code & I'll locate a productive one in your area. I have a general idea of which ones are working for the community & which ones are working for themselves.
Sorry. It was the heat of the moment when I saw the video and I wasn't thinking logically. I didn't do the research. The comments I made were not racially related though. That is what I think is so funny. I said they don't know anything about the case they riot just to riot. It's the stupid Hockey trophy riot, they riot just to riot.

I would say the same thing. You shouldn't judge a person based off of a few posts.

Old 07-14-2013, 12:54 AM

6,927 posts, read 6,941,304 times
Quote:
Sorry. It was the heat of the moment when I saw the video and I wasn't thinking logically. I didn't do the research. The comments I made were not racially related though. That is what I think is so funny. I said they don't know anything about the case they riot just to riot. It's the stupid Hockey trophy riot, they riot just to riot.

I would say the same thing. You shouldn't judge a person based off of a few posts.
A few?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies