Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 12:59 AM

262 posts, read 651,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
A few?

Okay. Fair is fair. Show em'.

If you want to argue about "A few".

This is interesting. Show them and then tell me why they are racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2013, 01:00 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,290,068 times
I am going to try to answer the O.P's question as best I can based on working with and being friends with a good number of Blacks.
There is 2 types of people in "Black" neighborhoods. The first is the people working their butts off everyday doing the best they can in low pay jobs. These people truly need help to get out of these areas and into better pay positions. These people also try as best they can to teach their children right from wrong, but sadly, many of their children fall into the "trap" of easy money by thieving, drug dealing, joining a gang "to get what they never had",(which is always material things hyped up by ads, media, and the kids in school as "must haves" ) etc. Then you have the other type that have never worked, were never taught to respect life, never corrected for their wrong doings growing up, so what do we get from majority of this type? High crime because the attitude is simply " if I want it and you have it, I should be allowed to take it from you and if you complain I'll just kill you to shut you up for trying to correct my wrong" way of thinking. This is in my opinion an extremely sad culture in the black communities. If you notice, when 1 of these types are killed or seriously wounded by someone trying to protect their things, homes, family, etc, these mothers with multiple kids by different fathers whose punk is now going to the funeral home cry why "did they have to kill my baby" in front of the tv camera. And of course those of this same mindset/ lowest character are always ready to riot/ hold protest/ burn other peoples cars, loot, etc., and this is because it shows how low of character they also are. Until the Mothers/Fathers of these children truly care enough to raise their children to respect life, and other people's things, the black communities will always be a sad blot on our society.

Old 07-14-2013, 01:03 AM

I just want this bleeping thread taken down. I didn't know it was going to generate hate.

Old 07-14-2013, 01:05 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,115,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I'll say it again. That's what happens when more people are on welfare than paying taxes.

Oh it doesn't make sense to Democrats, of course not, they think everything is free or Obama will just tax working people more, that's where he totally lost me. Nothing worse than a president or people who think it's justified to take more money from working people or people to support a president who campaigns on it. THEN expect that money to get to the people LOL
well we can't have a rationale discussion seeing how what you wrote is empirically wrong. As in there is X number of people who are on welfare. There are Y number of people who pay taxes. In almost any way that you slice it, Y > X.

I gave you the chance to fix your lie. You chose to continue on from a blatantly fictitious position. You're not serious about this discussion, so feel free to wallow in your own ignorance.

Old 07-14-2013, 01:07 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beilua Rose View Post
I just want this bleeping thread taken down. I didn't know it was going to generate hate.
Seriously, do you see all the hatred directed at whites, conservatives, republicans. So no one is immune. People just handle it differently.

Old 07-14-2013, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Seriously, do you see all the hatred directed at whites, conservatives, republicans. So no one is immune. People just handle it differently.

Go to stormfront.

Old 07-14-2013, 01:10 AM

6,927 posts, read 6,940,124 times
Quote:
Okay. Fair is fair. Show em'.

If you want to argue about "A few".

This is interesting. Show them and then tell me why they are racist.
Then I'd have to read them all over again. No.

Stop with the disingenuous routine. It's boring.

Old 07-14-2013, 01:11 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
well we can't have a rationale discussion seeing how what you wrote is empirically wrong. As in there is X number of people who are on welfare. There are Y number of people who pay taxes. In almost any way that you slice it, Y > X.

I gave you the chance to fix your lie. You chose to continue on from a blatantly fictitious position. You're not serious about this discussion, so feel free to wallow in your own ignorance.
Obviously there is not enough money going to the state coffers. More money bypassing the state and going straight to democrats in DC. (you can thank Obama and his constant greed for higher federal tax revenues) Not enough tax payers or working people so they had to choose between schools or prison.

Do you seriously believe there are no consequences for the federal government pulling money out of the economy?

Interesting that they felt that a prison was needed more than schools. What is your explanation why they chose prison?

Old 07-14-2013, 01:11 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,115,103 times
Quote:
It sucks, but some people would rather wallow in their ignorance than talk about things honestly.

Old 07-14-2013, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Then I'd have to read them all over again. No.

Stop with the disingenuous routine. It's boring.

How about you rephase that. You would have to try to find something that you wouldn't be able to. So, No. You aren't going to try to prove that I am a racist because you CAN'T find any posts with me being a racist and talking down to a specific race! Good for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies