Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2014, 11:08 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,173,705 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Mighty Dirk about done too. Best fade jumper in a long time. Bird had a good one but Dirk was taller so nobody get close to it. Of course Bird was Bird........lol
LOL I love Dirk!
He's awesome, too-
I seriously need to move to Texas, lol
Between the Mavs & the Cowboys, I really should

2014 All-Star Top 10: Dirk Nowitzki - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2014, 11:15 AM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
LOL I love Dirk!
He's awesome, too-
I seriously need to move to Texas, lol
Between the Mavs & the Cowboys, I really should

2014 All-Star Top 10: Dirk Nowitzki - YouTube
Ehhhhhh.........hate the Cowboys. Why I don't know but I have since I was a kid. The Mighty Dirk is a stud though.

Old 05-23-2014, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Gosh I don't know all the details of the deal- But I do know he's a self made billionaire, who is a genius.
That alone gets mad respect; but he's just so amazingly down to earth, so much of a very cool guy

Mark Cuban: The One Secret That All Successful Entrepreneurs Know - YouTube
Yahoo paid him a pile of money back in the dot com days big huge pile. I could google it but it really doesn't matter. The guy is just loaded and having fun.

I wonder if he is doing this hoping the NBA gets crazy and tries to take them too. LOL........he'd make another pile of money.

Old 05-23-2014, 11:21 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,981,679 times
Quote:
Ehhhhhh.........hate the Cowboys. Why I don't know but I have since I was a kid. The Mighty Dirk is a stud though.

The Cowboys are one of those teams that with most people, you either like or hate them. Personally, I'm impartial. Don't hate them, but not a fan either.

Old 05-23-2014, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
The Cowboys are one of those teams that with most people, you either like or hate them. Personally, I'm impartial. Don't hate them, but not a fan either.
I have a buddy who loves em..........I just make fun of Romo and he gets quiet anymore. lol

Their defense is horrible though.

Old 05-23-2014, 11:25 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,981,679 times
Quote:
I have a buddy who loves em..........I just make fun of Romo and he gets quiet anymore. lol

My wife was a fan of them in the 90s. She was an Aikman fan, but she also followed Aikman during his college days as well. Still a Browns fan first! Gotta be to live in my house.

Old 05-23-2014, 11:29 AM

20,454 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Quote:

as a lifelong die hard Cowboy fan, let me tell you the issue has nothing to do with the players. its the OWNER. Jerry Jones is a footballcancer and until he is gone my beloved football team will stink.

I need a bumpersticker that says "waiting to read the will"

cuz i have sworn off all cowboy games until he goes away.

Old 05-23-2014, 11:29 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,173,705 times
Quote:

I've only seen them play a handful of times-
seeing as I'm not a football fan, the fact that I actually watched without even understanding the game kinda impressed me, lol

Basketball is my thing

Old 05-23-2014, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
as a lifelong die hard Cowboy fan, let me tell you the issue has nothing to do with the players. its the OWNER. Jerry Jones is a footballcancer and until he is gone my beloved football team will stink.

Jones is like Cuban.........not a PC racist.........but he wants control of everything. Hell I would be the same way though. If I had billions to buy the Chiefs I'd be out there coaching em. They would probably be saying what the F.........most of the time......but I would make sure they tackled properly.

Old 05-23-2014, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post

Hey have you been to the billion dollar stadium and if so is it awesome?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies