Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2014, 07:32 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,204,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Amen!

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Romans 1:25-27 (PHILLIPS) |

These men deliberately forfeited the truth of God and accepted a lie, paying homage and giving service to the creature instead of to the Creator, who alone is worthy to be worshipped for ever and ever, amen. God therefore handed them over to disgraceful passions. Their women exchanged the normal practices of sexual intercourse for something which is abnormal and unnatural. Similarly the men, turning from natural intercourse with women, were swept into lustful passions for one another. Men with men performed these shameful horrors, receiving, of course, in their own personalities the consequences of sexual perversity.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:50 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
[Similarly the men, turning from natural intercourse with women, were swept into lustful passions for one another. Men with men performed these shameful horrors, receiving, of course, in their own personalities the consequences of sexual perversity.
Shameful horror? I don't get this, I will never turn myself into a muff diver because I realized I could only love boys when I was perhaps five or six years old.

So it is not like homosexual people are a threat to my heterosexual life style. What is the big deal that some men like to have sex with other men, some women like to have sex with other women.

This type of hatred is unusual and unnatural.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Shameful horror? I don't get this, I will never turn myself into a muff diver because I realized I could only love boys when I was perhaps five or six years old.

So it is not like homosexual people are a threat to my he and unusual.
That was from the Bible, not from me. Sin is already judged.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:56 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,993,521 times
Quote:

And as Christ said, sin is also forgiven.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:58 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:
huh?

Luke 6:37

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

no?

What does bible say about judging others?

James 4:11-12

Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

no?

Old 08-19-2014, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
And as Christ said, sin is also forgiven.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16.
Yes, but you must repent and try not to continue in that sin. Jesus told the woman caught in adultery "Neither do I condemn you. Go and sin no more."

Old 08-19-2014, 09:07 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,052,417 times
Quote:
huh?

Luke 6:37

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

no?

What does bible say about judging others?

James 4:11-12

Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

no?
How are the angry posters supposed to vent if they can't judge and condemn people? It's their favorite past time. It helps them forget what is truly wrong in their own lives.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:26 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,650,975 times
Quote:
Your religion is nothing more than an archiac belief system. Banned by the Bible | 76 things banned in Leviticus Don't be arrogant, and expect everyone to believe in your god. You will continue to commit sin, so stop telling other people how to lead their lives. If you believe all sins are created equal, gay people are no different from you.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:38 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,896,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
You sure do a lot of judging for someone who shouldn't be judging others. I have a feeling God for you is just a reflection of yourself, which is why your God is angry and willing to judge and condemn others you don't agree with.
Of course judging the storeowner is fine.

We all judge people every day. Darwin's law might catch up with those who do not.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:43 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,193,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Of course judging the storeowner is fine.

We all judge people every day. Darwin's law might catch up with those who do not.
Well the store owner offered bad service and received negative response from it because the store owner chose to deny people service. That is how the free market works, don't like it, then become a fan of communism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies