Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2014, 09:20 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,745,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I would say our border is pretty secure. (relatively speaking) European countries have radical Muslims problems because of insecure border. That is why it is easier for these radicals to become international criminals.

I don't think we have the same worries. At least not now.
Sweetheart if you think that thing is secure you really do need to talk to people on this forum that live near the border are see it with your own eyes.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:22 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,977,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
I hate no one, I love all peoples, all races, and all creeds.
Your thread moans about whites not being the majority.

Now you need to understand the reason for the change is we've evolved. Women are not having 6 kids per household, commonly, anymore. They have options today.

That reduced family size alone would change the demographics of America, even without immigrants.

It is NOT the first time. 100 years ago, EU immigrants changed the demographics of America.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
We also aren't going anywhere, either. So we have the status quo, and more immigrants arrive every minute, which I'm fine with. That will not change.
Yes it will, You will have to justify such actions in the light of millions of under and unemployed Americans.

Which you kind, they will vote your fools out of power, and secure the borders and cap immigration at a lower number like 200,000 a year or lower..

Old 08-13-2014, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Yes it will, You will have to justify such actions in the light of millions of under and unemployed Americans.

We have more job openings this month than any month in the last 13 years.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:25 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,267,905 times
Quote:
Hey strip a great deal of taxes and regulations let the economy flourish so people will have more kids..I mean economical down turns are connected with population growth.
What? People that are more educated (and thus make more money) have fewer kids. Removing taxes and mythical regulations won't change any of this. When women are in school they aren't popping out kids.

Quote:
I hate no one, I love all peoples, all races, and all creeds.

How did you come to such a baseless conclusion?
It's pretty evident in your OP that you don't non whites moving here.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
It's bad if (a) you think "whites" are somehow entitled to hold a majority or have any more individual ownership of the country than citizens of other races or (b) you are raging racist.
Why is A a bad thing?

Are Mexican not allowed to hold a majority in Mexico?

Are Japanese not allowed to hold a majority in Japan?

Are Kenyans not allowed to hold a majority in Kenya?

If they are not are not why? And if they are, are they "racist"?

How am I a raging "racist"?

Old 08-13-2014, 09:26 PM

2,687 posts, read 2,186,593 times
Quote:
What wrong can make a point?
You should try to make some kind of point.

Quote:
Why is that, why are the not at war with each other and some are?
But most of them aren't, that's the point. There are culture clashes, but for the most part, cultures live near each other and aren't constantly at odds with one another. Nearly every country on earth, certainly ever single sizable one, can't claim any kind of pure cultural homogeneity. And only isolated cultures can ever hope to remain static for very long.

The only good link is the Peter Heather link. Heather is a legitimate historian and he does offer that up, but that does not make it accepted fact, just because he offers one competing narrative (out of many) you happen to agree with.

Quote:
Demographically speaking
Then what is your point? Are you talking about culture or race? They are not one and the same.

Quote:
To you does race exist on the genetic level?
lol

Where you going with this? If you have some pseudo-science, let's get on with it already. If you're going to make some kind of connection where one doesn't exist, hurry up and do so.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:27 PM

1,579 posts, read 2,342,870 times
People need to stop worrying about race so much. Its not bad thing or a good thing. It just is. If we could move on from race then we could progress.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:28 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,267,905 times
Quote:
Why is A a bad thing?

Are Mexican not allowed to hold a majority in Mexico?

Are Japanese not allowed to hold a majority in Japan?

Are Kenyans not allowed to hold a majority in Kenya?

If they are not are not why? And if they are, are they "racist"?

How am I a raging "racist"?
Allowed is not the same thing as entitled.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
What? People that are more educated (and thus make more money) have fewer kids. Removing taxes and mythical regulations won't change any of this. When women are in school they aren't popping out kids.

and educated women have fewer kids later on. Giving up a McJob to raise kids is not a huge financial hit, but giving up a career you spent 6 years educating yourself for (getting an MBA), and 10-20 years building the career, is a huge sacrifice. It wouldn't matter what the tax rates were, in all cases, the educated, high-earner women is making a huge sacrifice by taking the Mommy Track, so few of them do, and there is NOTHING wrong with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies