Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2014, 04:45 PM

46,319 posts, read 27,152,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Try to understand the written word

What
Yes, I know when words are spoken, it is hard for some to understand...

O.K.....you said it was the GOP plan, right? What plan are you talking about?

Pretty simple if you follow the bouncing ball...

If you are comparing the ACA to what romney produced, well you are just as uneducated as gruber states...

Old 11-16-2014, 04:56 PM

27,169 posts, read 15,347,635 times
I see it as a way to get the public to take "bad medicine" and be happy about what they didn't know about it.

A most disingenuous act.

Old 11-16-2014, 04:59 PM

46,319 posts, read 27,152,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
I see it as a way to get the public to take "bad medicine" and be happy about what they didn't know about it.

A most disingenuous act.

Which some people have a extremely hard time understanding.....

gruber was right about many people...just look at this thread...

Old 11-16-2014, 05:35 PM

991 posts, read 629,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Which some people have a extremely hard time understanding.....

gruber was right about many people...just look at this thread...
It is both enlightening and sad.

There are too many defenders of the indefensible!

Old 11-16-2014, 05:41 PM

9,143 posts, read 5,812,274 times
It was funny listening to Obama's answer
to a question from Ed Henry about Gruber.
He didn't quite say he didn't know who he was,
like Pelosi, but he downplayed Gruber's role to
almost saying he was "just a guy in the neighborhood."

Old 11-16-2014, 05:42 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,689,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yes, I know when words are spoken, it is hard for some to understand...

O.K.....you said it was the GOP plan, right? What plan are you talking about?

Pretty simple if you follow the bouncing ball...

If you are comparing the ACA to what romney produced, well you are just as uneducated as gruber states...
No, I have not said anything about Romney, or his UHC. I said there are two versions of this saga:

1. GOP version says they were excluded from the process, and did not see the bill until it was voted on
2. Gruber version says people were too stupid to understand it

There is also the version which says majority of the people opposed the bill.

So, for some reason the minority of people had to be duped into supporting a bill they already supported, while GOP did not know what was in the bill, while the majority of Americans opposed it. And this is why it passed.

Gruber lied, so it must be true

Old 11-16-2014, 06:07 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,267,512 times
Quote:
I am sure you think it becomes true if you say so. You lose every time you deflect to talking abot posters as opposed to the topic. Unfotrunately lying about other posters is begining to define you.

I will give you an opportunity to prove you are not a liar. You claim I support the views of Obama and anyone with a 'D' behind their names.

Explain my views on the following issues. We already know the "D" views :
- Abortion
- Gay marriage
- Immigration
- Gun rights
- Drugs
- Corporate taxes
- Domestic oil
- School prayer
- Islam
Let's take one topic. Gay Marriage.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-marriage.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-legalize.html

You start threads where you claim the GOP are supposed to be against gay marriage but yet here they are supporting it.

Obama claimed to be the most transparent administration in history. He claimed we would save us $2500 on our policies. He claimed we would be able to keep our policy if we liked it. He claimed we could keep our doctor if we liked them.

You complain about one but not the other?

You complain that the GOP is just pandering for votes when pushing for gay rights, but Obama was doing what with his claims?

Old 11-16-2014, 06:27 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,689,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Let's take one topic. Gay Marriage.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-marriage.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-legalize.html

You start threads where you claim the GOP are supposed to be against gay marriage but yet here they are supporting it.

Obama claimed to be the most transparent administration in history. He claimed we would save us $2500 on our policies. He claimed we would be able to keep our policy if we liked it. He claimed we could keep our doctor if we liked them.

You complain about one but not the other?

You complain that the GOP is just pandering for votes when pushing for gay rights, but Obama was doing what with his claims?
Yes, the liberals among the GOP support gay marriage. GOP view on that issue, and many other issues is turning more and more liberal in their desparate hunt for votes. Principles mean something only of you are going to stand by them, and GOP has a long history of trading principles for votes. Dems are open about supporting gay marriage etc, which mean I will not cast a vote for them. Period. A lot of "stupid American voters" pull for GOP because they think they will stand up for Christian values, but as can see they are betrayed by the GOP supporting moral corruption. This is an excample of deception as well. Where is the outrage?

Old 11-16-2014, 06:32 PM

33,582 posts, read 18,193,881 times
Quote:
Yes, the liberals among the GOP support gay marriage. GOP view on that issue, and many other issues is turning more and more liberal in their desparate hunt for votes. Principles mean something only of you are going to stand by them, and GOP has a long history of trading principles for votes. Dems are open about supporting gay marriage etc, which mean I will not cast a vote for them. Period. A lot of "stupid American voters" pull for GOP because they think they will stand up for Christian values, but as can see they are betrayed by the GOP supporting moral corruption. This is an excample of deception as well. Where is the outrage?
The one party that is desperate for votes is the democrats.. the freebee party for votes..

Old 11-16-2014, 06:41 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,267,512 times
Quote:
The question wasn't about the GOP and gay marriage. You knew that though. This is why like Obama, you are unbelievable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies