Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2014, 12:26 PM

11,222 posts, read 8,307,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

Shut up and get in the back of the bus, is not debate.
I'm not an Obama fan either, but still find myself defending him against posts like this. People say that the hate for him is not generated by racism, but then you have comments like this.

He was not my first choice for President, but he is our president. You might hate him, but you can't debate his policy. His policy was dead before he ever took office. The right vowed (before he was in office) to thwart him, even if it brought down our country (success), and the media has been on him far more than any other president in our history.

I said in 2008, and I say now, Hillary should have gotten the nomination, and the office.

Old 11-17-2014, 12:27 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,877,697 times
If anyone watched the markup of the bill there was little debate allowed even there. the representative from Washington state was allowed for example to state his amendment was but with the understanding that it would get no vote. it was abut selling across state lines. Others were not allowed. period.

Old 11-17-2014, 12:33 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,232,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
I'm not an Obama fan either, but still find myself defending him against posts like this. People say that the hate for him is not generated by racism, but then you have comments like this.

He was not my first choice for President, but he is our president. You might hate him, but you can't debate his policy. His policy was dead before he ever took office. The right vowed (before he was in office) to thwart him, even if it brought down our country (success), and the media has been on him far more than any other president in our history.

I said in 2008, and I say now, Hillary should have gotten the nomination, and the office.
If you lived through the Nixon administration or even the Clinton administration how can you possibly say this President has suffered more scrutiny by the Press? The charge of racisim is getting tired and worn out. President Obama has made major mistakes. The fact that he is black has nothing to do with his missteps.

4,288 posts, read 2,060,758 times
Quote:

I take it you are joking about the bolded parts.

41,813 posts, read 51,068,169 times
Quote:
Obama: "I just heard about this."
The only excuse anyone can make for him is he's a pathological liar or has surrounded himself with complete idiots. Take your pick, I think it's both,

Old 11-17-2014, 12:35 PM

89,054 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Are you unaware that it paraphrases something Obama actually said?

Obama, in October 2010: "We don’t mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."

Old 11-17-2014, 12:38 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,068,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by informedconsent View Post
are you unaware that it paraphrases something obama actually said?

Obama, in october 2010: "we don’t mind the republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."

lol....racist!

Old 11-17-2014, 12:39 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,814,618 times
Quote:
LOL. Even Obama thinks we are all stupid, and have no memory.
Obama: "I just heard about this."

No. You just received your spin for more advisers.

"We had a year and a half debate...."
I ask? What debate.

Shut up and get in the back of the bus, is not debate.
This just confirms how removed Obama is - and has been - from the affairs of the country and its citizens.

Old 11-17-2014, 12:55 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,149,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Quiz: why didn't Obola go for single payer?
The same reason Democrats didn't pass immigration reform the first two years of the Obama Administration when they had both houses of Congress, incompetence.

Old 11-17-2014, 01:10 PM

3,840 posts, read 3,069,132 times
In Obama's mind, He is God and we're all stupid. But we also all love, adore and worship Him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies