Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2016, 03:17 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Law enforcement still does not get it (yes I am unfairly lumping them all into one here but I'm simply making a larger point).
You have already proved the point that you are double talking like a hypocrite, babbling nonsense.

Yeah and like I said, a big thanks for creating the climate to make this fly politically by rioting every time a child serial killer bumps his head on the roof of a police cruiser after emptying his balls and guns. He had three hands up.

Quote:
Law enforcement works for the people, not the other way around. Anything that is bought and paid for with tax dollars belongs to the taxpayers and they should not have to get a judge to agree to allow them access to it.
Well i have a simple principle. Public cameras are for public viewing. If they want to put a camera somewhere , everyone gets to see the feed.

Quote:
Police video should be and should always be a part of the the public record accessable to the public. I understand that not in all cases can it be immediately, there are legitimate reasons to temporarily withhold it and there may be rare privacy issues (say a minor inside their own residence) but laws like this are counter productive.

Gee imagine finding common ground on this...then came Basted Lubed and Mucilaginous.

Last edited by gwynedd1; 08-17-2016 at 03:37 PM..

Old 08-17-2016, 03:31 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
The people who live here know about the dealers & gangs coming here from Chicago. Maybe you should listen to those who actually live here rather than just wrongfully speculating.
Where in my post do I say that the people in Milwaukee don't know about the dealers and gangs from Chicago?

And stop acting like you're the one with all this inside information and nobody else has a right to comment, because you don't control the discussions here.

Get over yourself.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:47 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,037,008 times
Quote:
I don't support anyone harming anyone for any reason outside of direct self defense.

We had people defend the officer that shot a man lying on his back with his hands in the air while trying to assist a mentally incompetent individual.

Those we entrust with upholding the law must be held to a higher standard than the ones they are policing over. Because some criminal lies, does not make it O.K. for the police to lie. Because some criminal shoots an innocent person does not make it any more excusable when a police officer does it.

To me, that was indefensible, I hope those cops are punished severely. I despise corrupt LEO and corrupt anyone really. I guess I'll never understand why the deaths of certain blacks causes more outrage than others. ALL innocent lives should matter

Old 08-17-2016, 03:50 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,037,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Lol, yeah, ok. Sounds like you don't fit in wherever you are.

Poverty & crime have always gone hand in hand, this is not a new revelation.

The people who live here know about the dealers & gangs coming here from Chicago. Maybe you should listen to those who actually live here rather than just wrongfully speculating.

I actually fit in pretty much anywhere that criminal behavior isn;t glorified,where fairness rules, so yeah, I doubt I'd fit in your neck of the woods lol.

Old 08-17-2016, 04:42 PM

34,065 posts, read 17,096,341 times
Quote:

Those we entrust with upholding the law must be held to a higher standard than the ones they are policing over. Because some criminal lies, does not make it O.K. for the police to lie. Because some criminal shoots an innocent person does not make it any more excusable when a police officer does it.

No it should be one standard for all-an allowance solely for absolute compliance with every law. IMO anyone who lies during any Investigation of any legal matter should be punished for lying as well, and I abhor concurrent sentencing That is a mockery-all sentences should be consecutive.

Old 08-17-2016, 04:44 PM

34,065 posts, read 17,096,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
BLM does a better job at creating white supremacists than any KKK member ever could. These idiots think acting like a bunch of brainless chimpanzees is going to make people respect them when all it does is stereotype black people as being violent criminals. BLM and people that agree with them are the cause and spread of racism towards black people. On a side note, the officer that shot the criminal was also black.

Old 08-17-2016, 04:58 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,275,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Those who rioted would riot regardless of what the video shows. Still, how would releasing the video impair the ongoing investigation.
You answered your own question -- it doesn't make a Hill of Beans difference what the Police Camera shows ........ the MOB will hit the street again and start the Burn/Loot/Gunfire/Destroy.
It's what they do. RIOTS are Fun-Fun-Fun .... and profitable. They love the Bonfires and an excuse to fire off all those stolen guns & ammo.

As to the Investigation -- anytime there is an officer involved shooting, it takes time to work through ALL the Video Cameras in the vicinity. It takes time for the Autopsy. It takes time for Internal Affairs to do an investigation (keep in mind that the Officer & the Shooter knew each other - they went to the same High School), it takes even more time when the case is turned over to the State Criminal Investigation Unit at the State Department of Justice. It takes time to work with the Police Union.

ALL of that is compounded when RIOTS begin within a few hours of the shooting - it slows everything down. The Police and State want to protect the Officer's Identity until they complete the Investigation to try and avoid the Vigilante "Street Justice". His name is out and he had to leave town because the MOB/THUGS are calling for his execution ...... and they have no idea (or any interest) in what the Investigation will show.

They just want Blood (blue blood) ..... and Loot, of course.

Old 08-17-2016, 05:29 PM

18,462 posts, read 7,096,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I don't understand your bolded.

anyway,

So terrorizing their own neighborhood is asking Please treat us fairly? I don't get this mentality, maybe you do.
He's basically saying that, like a spoiled child that thinks they're being ignored, they have to throw a violent tantrum in order to get your attention.

Well, now that they've got it, what are they going to do with it?

Are they going to be productive or continue to be destructive?

What comes next will tell the tale of BLM's true character.

Old 08-17-2016, 05:35 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Nothing lame about it. I think you are trying to argue for the sake of arguing. I think your taking everything so personally is rather lame. Pretty funny that you are the one lecturing others to stick to the argument.
It is personal. It should be with everyone. That it isn't shows a detachment. That's why people feel they need to shock you into consciousness.

Old 08-17-2016, 05:39 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
It is personal. It should be with everyone. That it isn't shows a detachment. That's why people feel they need to shock you into consciousness.
Your debate style is very unique.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies