Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2016, 02:55 PM

35,704 posts, read 21,070,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
Remember that other CEO that got skewered because he raised prices for drugs?

Oh, he was also violating the laws? You mean like Hillary? Isn't the money the Clinton Foundation took tainted?

Could it be that the drug company raised its prices to help makeup for the money donated to Hillary? No?

Where is the liberal outrage?

Well, any liberals out there with kids that have to carry an epipen? Nothing to say?
My grand needs 3 home- school and when he has to be out and about. Like football. He is 8. Scrounging around to pay for it, insurance and rip off pharm companies. Yep in cahoots, but most candidates have no clue- now that little gal, getting in hot water Good!!! keep the pressure up, but I don't blame zika, hurricanes, tornadoes and flooding on political people, I blame them for allowing the rich wealthy un-American corporations and insurance cos. For raping the victims. Knowingly !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2016, 03:08 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,954,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Pelosi should have been booted long ago. She is no longer in charge of the House either. Ryan pushed through the money to finance Obamacare and his immigration programs.

We did not improve with Ryan.

Did you read none of my replies to WRnative?
They all want single payer, democrats and republicans, how they get there is the only difference regardless of what they say.

Single payer is just another money grab, another distribution of wealth that starts in the middle, not the top and not benefitting anyone except the bottom.

Old 08-28-2016, 03:13 PM

11,610 posts, read 10,443,083 times
Quote:
They all want single payer, democrats and republicans, how they get there is the only difference regardless of what they say.

Single payer is just another money grab, another distribution of wealth that starts in the middle, not the top and not benefitting anyone except the bottom.
Name a Republican that wants a single payer system!

Old 08-28-2016, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
My grand needs 3 home- school and when he has to be out and about. Like football. He is 8. Scrounging around to pay for it, insurance and rip off pharm companies. Yep in cahoots, but most candidates have no clue- now that little gal, getting in hot water Good!!! keep the pressure up, but I don't blame zika, hurricanes, tornadoes and flooding on political people, I blame them for allowing the rich wealthy un-American corporations and insurance cos. For raping the victims. Knowingly !
Do you support on a ban of immigration from countries where Zika started?

Oops, too late.

Old 08-28-2016, 03:21 PM

35,704 posts, read 21,070,199 times
Quote:
Do you support on a ban of immigration from countries where Zika started?

Oops, too late.
No, but the same thing they do for AIDS and other communicable diseases. Zika is new, don't have a handle on it yet. Still waiting on that congress $$$$$

Old 08-28-2016, 03:21 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Neither want it.

Quote:
Not true but it would suck to help the bottom wouldn't it?

Old 08-28-2016, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Neither want it.

Not true but it would suck to help the bottom wouldn't it?
Oh please, the foundation of what you're talking about is a single payer universal symptom treating solution.

The problem you have is others see the link to confisctory government while attempt to discuss healthcare in a vacuum.

Yeah, helping the bottom while destroying the middle is a no go, period.

Old 08-28-2016, 03:35 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Oh please, the foundation of what you're talking about is a single payer universal symptom treating solution.

The problem you have is others see the link to confisctory government while attempt to discuss healthcare in a vacuum.

Yeah, helping the bottom while destroying the middle is a no go, period.
I'm middle class. The only thing stopping me from retiring right now is health care. I'm not alone. I have health coverage that is totally unaffordable right now if I was retired. We are wasting trillions of dollars blowing things up all around the world and then paying to rebuild it.

We could use that for health care here. Makes no sense to me how anyone can support that.

Old 08-28-2016, 03:38 PM

11,610 posts, read 10,443,083 times
Quote:
Neither want it.
Bernie Sanders and certainly many other Democratic Party politicians support a single payer system.

https://berniesanders.com/medicareforall/

Old 08-28-2016, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRnative View Post
Name a Republican that wants a single payer system!
If you can see the difference between establishment republicans and liberal Democrats then you've been watching too much ABC,NBC,CBS and CNN.

So while you smack your head remember, concussions are the first excuse liberals democrats have when trying to explain single payer as anything but a link to confiscatory government.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies