Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2017, 08:28 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,036,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
the FBI was the one who found out the DNC was hacked, and inform them, not the other way around.

Thats the flaw in your logic.
The FBI? Really? How did the FBI find out? Who tipped them off? What were they originally doing sniffing around DNC e-mail and why no call for a special investigation back then? Did the FBI know of the CIA's ability to make it look like someone else did the hacking?

Posted by me last year:

A few thoughts about the "Russian" hacks:

I still think the CIA is full of it. In fact, I'm more apt to think the CIA did it. Put the election issue aside and think about this logically. Would you say that if you were a government hacker spy, you'd be smart enough to make it look like someone else did it? Then how is it that it was so easy to discern it was the Russian government that did it? That they figuratively left their fingerprints all over it? If you are a Russian hacker spy, why not make it look like the Chinese, Iranians or North Koreans did it? I just can not believe that Russian spies would be so obvious in making sure you knew it was them. It's horsesh**!

"Intelligence officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an issue under investigation, said there is little doubt that agents of the Russian government hacked the Democratic National Committee, and the White House was informed months ago of Moscow’s culpability." July 27, 2016 The Washington Post:

Is there a Russian master plan to install Trump in the White House? Some intelligence officials are skeptical.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.a91c7d84433c

(Who are these Intelligence officials who spoke to the Washington Post on the condition of anonymity back in July 2016 about hacks that took place months before? Hacks Obama and the DNC knew about months before they were made public?)

1) No mention of why American Intelligence was sniffing around the DNC in the first place.
2) No mention of why the administration didn't tell the public when they knew.
3) No mention if Sanders was told.
4) No mention of why Dems didn't let Debbie Wasserman Schultz go at the time they knew.

"Russian President Vladimir Putin repeatedly accused Hillary Clinton when she was secretary of state of interfering in Moscow’s affairs — and if Russian security was behind last week’s release through WikiLeaks of the hacked Democratic National Committee emails, it would look a lot like Kremlin payback. Even if the breach was carried out by a mid-level intelligence official acting on his own initiative, hoping to please his boss, disclosures that seemingly raise questions about the legitimacy of Clinton’s nomination speak directly to Putin’s complaints about her."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.496b9d5f8156

Now, I ask you, if Russia wanted to throw the Election to Trump, why hack the DNC and Podesta? Those were snarky embarrassing titillating e-mails but hardly anything to take Clinton down. If they wanted to do that, why not hack her e-mails or Foundation e-mails?

Assange said he had some Trump stuff but what Trump said publicly was more outrageous than anything he had and therefore of no value to Assange.

Also, seemingly unrelated, why has no one in the media shed much light on why a former CIA (National Clandestine Service) operations (McMullin) guy ran as an independent during the 2016 presidential election? (Romney had his hands in it which is yet another reason why Trump has to 86 Romney.) I think the lib media didn't want to ask too many questions because it was designed to hurt Trump but what's wrong with the non-lib media?

I still think the Russian boogeyman hackers story is a CIA influenced fairytale.

Do you really think Seth Rich had the capability to fool all US intelligence agencies, the jackals on Capitol Hill and the news media?

Old 05-23-2017, 08:45 AM

24,422 posts, read 23,084,509 times
I hope the fine folks at the FBI and the CIA aren't looking under beds for Russian hackers and ARE looking for moslem terrorists. That happens here and Trump will have your heads on a pike, guys.

Old 05-23-2017, 08:55 AM

24,422 posts, read 23,084,509 times
Look into the reports on this kids murder. By anonymous accounts claiming to be involved medical staff, he should have survived the shooting but there were things that happened that shouldn't have. And the first responding officer was tied to the DNC and those that are prime suspects.
Pizzagte.voat, I dare you to get red pilled.

Old 05-23-2017, 08:57 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,625,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Look into the reports on this kids murder. By anonymous accounts claiming to be involved medical staff, he should have survived the shooting but there were things that happened that shouldn't have. And the first responding officer was tied to the DNC and those that are prime suspects.
Pizzagte.voat, I dare you to get red pilled.
What does "Pizzagte.voat, I dare you to get red pilled" mean?

Old 05-23-2017, 09:08 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Talking Seth Rich and his murder sit over the DNC like the Grim Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx View Post
Many conspiracy theories about the Clinton's, DNC and others affiliated with them (Soros as an example, but increasingly folks from Microsoft and Google), have laid blame for the deaths of many people as politically motivated.

An unexpected problem emerged recently for the DNC, the special prosecutor, may search for the source of the leaks. The most likely source is Seth Rich, not any Russian. It is possible the killing of Seth Rich wasn't covered up well. Podesta in WikiLeaks indicates he wants to make an example of the leaker.

If tracks were not covered well, this could backfire on the DNC (which refused FBI assistance to determine who compromised it's servers). If the leaker was Seth Rich, and if it is possible to determine this killing was for political purposes by the DNC, many who sought impeachment of the President may be prosecuted.

This morning on CBS, no anti-Trump comments, not even a Colbert clip. My guess is fear is spreading.

Breaking:

Seth was a DNC lawyer, and Sanders supporter who felt the DNC violated it's own charter by favoring Clinton over Sanders. He had strong motivation to expose DNC corruption.

Contact your senators and congressman.

Demand an investigation, followed by indictments.

Keep us updated.

Carry on.

Old 05-23-2017, 09:19 AM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times
The corruption of the DEEP STATE is ignoring the obvious. They won't even consider an investigation of who the wiki-leaker is.. It will undermine their take down of Trump and they will do anything to gain back that CORRUPT POWER.

Much money spent to elect Hillary didn't work out and are they angry. The powers that be could not buy the White House. The people spoke and our democracy worked. Not enough brainwashed people of the liberal news voted..They are mad!!!!!

Old 05-23-2017, 09:24 AM

833 posts, read 521,441 times
To me, it's not even debatable. The Clinton's were massively embarrassed by Barack Obama taking them down in 2008 and they couldn't say what they wanted to say about it because he was black. For the first time in their lives, they were completely silenced. So, in 2016, the Clinton's were not going to let anything get in their way of winning the Presidency. They actively elbowed out all of the competition by snapping up donors as far back as 2012. This was going to be Hillary's race to lose. End of story.

The Clinton's were never worried about Bernie Sanders...and they were never worried about Donald Trump. In fact, Bernie was merely a thorn in their side and Trump was going to be easy to beat. The perfect scenario for Hillary to run.

That, of course, until Bernie became a real threat. Seth Rich lost his life due to Bill and Hillary Clinton's ambitions and a complicit DNC. The Clinton's were not going to be embarrassed again. It's not even a question as far as I am concerned. A guy with DNC secrets on his laptop doesn't get randomly killed by a random thug in DC. It just doesn't happen that way.

Old 05-23-2017, 09:28 AM

833 posts, read 521,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK508 View Post
I remember when Pizzagate gained a lot of traction on this board too...
I don't remember it. Cite a link to the "traction" you mention.

Old 05-23-2017, 09:39 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus Clay Banger View Post
To me, it's not even debatable. The Clinton's were massively embarrassed by Barack Obama taking them down in 2008 and they couldn't say what they wanted to say about it because he was black. For the first time in their lives, they were completely silenced. So, in 2016, the Clinton's were not going to let anything get in their way of winning the Presidency. They actively elbowed out all of the competition by snapping up donors as far back as 2012. This was going to be Hillary's race to lose. End of story.

The Clinton's were never worried about Bernie Sanders...and they were never worried about Donald Trump. In fact, Bernie was merely a thorn in their side and Trump was going to be easy to beat. The perfect scenario for Hillary to run.

That, of course, until Bernie became a real threat. Seth Rich lost his life due to Bill and Hillary Clinton's ambitions and a complicit DNC. The Clinton's were not going to be embarrassed again. It's not even a question as far as I am concerned. A guy with DNC secrets on his laptop doesn't get randomly killed by a random thug in DC. It just doesn't happen that way.
Seth Rich was killed tragically in a botched robbery. The Clintons had nothing to do with it.

Old 05-23-2017, 09:44 AM

14,683 posts, read 14,662,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Seth Rich was killed tragically in a botched robbery. The Clintons had nothing to do with it.
The sad part is this conspiracy theory will go into overdrive the longer the Trump WH is investigated, offering a more complete detachment from reality than already exists. And thanks to more legitimate-looking sources like FOX pushing the narrative rather than only Alex Jones types, it's only going to get worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies