Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2018, 01:27 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,173,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Alot of this goes back to another sad reality. Some people should not have children. If a person cannot afford to raise a child, use protection. If you can afford protection, don't have sex.

This is what needs to happen. Better yourself, find a mate with that same mentality, get married, THEN have children. Many men out there are no good. So are many women. We have men impregnating women, and women picking the stupid and trashy men to get pregnant with. In some cases, women have sex with multiple men, and don't know who the father (or fathers) of their children are. Many of those women can't provide for their children. Many never grew up and make lousy parents.

If I was a betting man, I would say alot of kids ahould have been put up for adoption(I'm against abortion). Alot of violent kids are raised by lousy parents, in environments where violence is the norm. Many grow up being abused.
Yes, a large portion of the population shouldn't ever have children. But they still will and no one will try to stop them. As a society, we are afraid to make the hard choices that will right the ship. So instead, we just watch video after video of society's decline, gawking as if we were staring at a traffic accident.

Old 04-01-2018, 04:19 PM

73,031 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
Yes, a large portion of the population shouldn't ever have children. But they still will and no one will try to stop them. As a society, we are afraid to make the hard choices that will right the ship. So instead, we just watch video after video of society's decline, gawking as if we were staring at a traffic accident.
Well, the only "effective" way to stop certain people from having children is through inhumane, undemocratic means, (i.e. the eugenics tactics used in Nazi Germany, along with other nasty means). If we are America, we cannot do certain things. However, there is something else I would be in favor of. If a woman can't name the child's father, said woman should relinquish parental rights to the child and the child put up for adoption. I won't go down the road of eugenics. However, we would need to find an effective penalty for irresponsible behavior.

Old 04-01-2018, 05:56 PM

35,078 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
That is the sign of a sociopath right there. Laughing while watching a teacher getting beaten. Either said student is a sociopath, or violence is so normal to said person that laughing about it is no big deal to said person.
Probably both. Violence is hard-wired in an urban environment.

Old 04-01-2018, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Well, the only "effective" way to stop certain people from having children is through inhumane, undemocratic means, (i.e. the eugenics tactics used in Nazi Germany, along with other nasty means). If we are America, we cannot do certain things. However, there is something else I would be in favor of. If a woman can't name the child's father, said woman should relinquish parental rights to the child and the child put up for adoption. I won't go down the road of eugenics. However, we would need to find an effective penalty for irresponsible behavior.
Sterilizing, either permanently or temporarily, is not eugenics. It is a prudent method of society stanching its bleeding from welfare.

Old 04-01-2018, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Probably both. Violence is hard-wired in an urban environment.
Violence is learned in any environment. Mississippi isn't a particularly urban state. However, it has the 2nd highest murder rate in the nation. About 49 percent of Mississippi's population is urbanized. It used to be much less urbanized and Mississippi ranked as one of the most murderous states in the USA, going back to the early 20th century.

What makes the inner cities violent is the condensing of violent individuals in one area.

Old 04-01-2018, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Sterilizing, either permanently or temporarily, is not eugenics. It is a prudent method of society stanching its bleeding from welfare.
Then what is eugenics?

Old 04-01-2018, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Then what is eugenics?
Selection of people who must have children and those who must not for genetic reasons relating to race. I don't want to genetically screen; I just want people to have only the children they can afford to raise and intend to raise. We are not salmon spawning fry.

Old 04-06-2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Selection of people who must have children and those who must not for genetic reasons relating to race. I don't want to genetically screen; I just want people to have only the children they can afford to raise and intend to raise. We are not salmon spawning fry.
Well that is a difference. If you can't afford kids, you shouldn't have kids.

Old 04-09-2018, 10:58 AM

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...ine/794635001/

Old 04-09-2018, 11:03 AM

This is happening all over the country

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/...ttery-arrest/\

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=M3qu_1521666527

This was in South Africa

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...sroom-20180309

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzfauvrQofg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies