Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2017, 07:44 AM

8,505 posts, read 4,567,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
When the WH Chief of Staff, a former 4 Star General knowingly LIES from the WH podium, that is a real issue

According to Huckabee-Sanders, 4 star generals are not to be questioned when they lie.

Old 10-21-2017, 07:52 AM

1,816 posts, read 1,151,164 times
Time for the General to APOLOGIZE to the Congresswomen in private via a phone call, at the very least. Next go back the the briefing room and indicate to the Press he misspoke and just got it wrong, Then exit stage left so we can all move on.

It's not what the fat man would ever do but if Kelly wants to avoid further damage to his reputation and credibility, it's what he needs to do and the sooner the better.

Old 10-21-2017, 08:02 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
This whole business of lying about Congresswoman Wilson and the downfall of society is a clumsy attempt to cover up and distract from the ill-fated military operation in Niger on Oct. 4th.

On Oct. 5th, Trump blurted out that this was the "calm before the storm."

Sgt. Johnson was missing at the point.

Old 10-21-2017, 08:03 AM

I'm waiting for insinuations against Sgt. Johnson.

Old 10-21-2017, 08:07 AM

39,239 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I'm waiting for insinuations against Sgt. Johnson.
This is probably what you really want.

You posted in another thread that military intentionally leaving Sgt. Johnson behind when 3 other soldiers also found dead after the ambush. You said you are part of the military family and honor is a huge deal to you? really?

Unless you were there, you have no right making these wild b.s. accusations.

Do you ever take responsibilities of your words?

I am not an expert, but I know this to be true. In recon missions, (maybe in all special missions) they assess risk before every operation and the military has a very rigorous risk assessment process in place, but it’s only an assessment.

One article says that Sgt. Johnson’s unit was caught by surprise in an Isis ambush. Three soldiers also found dead after the ambush, what makes you say that they intentionally leaving him behind.

You said your husband served, (correct me if I am wrong) why don't you ask him?

There are two types of ambush.

Near side and far side. The key in each case is to MOVE MOVE MOVE! Just because one soldier has gone missing, doesn't mean military intentionally leave him behind.

Were you there?

Old 10-21-2017, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
This is probably what you really want.

You posted in another thread that military intentionally leaving Sgt. Johnson behind when 3 other soldiers also found dead after the ambush. You said you are part of the military family and honor is a huge deal to you? really?

Unless you were there, you have no right making these wild b.s. accusations.
Sgt. Johnson was left behind. They knew it the second they did the head count during the rescue and evacuation.

They knew it by his locator beacon.

"Pentagon officials say a locator beacon was tracked for several hours, fueling hopes he was alive, and raising the agonizing question of whether he could have been saved if the U.S. military had been able to react faster."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mysteri...ican-soldiers/

They left Sgt. Johnson behind and it sure wasn't an accident, an oversight.

Now Trump and Kelly are lying their butts off trying to distract and delay long enough to get a cover story in place.

I'm waiting for General Mattis to tell us what went on and praying he doesn't sell his honor as cheaply as Kelly did.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 10-21-2017 at 08:30 AM..

Old 10-21-2017, 08:17 AM

18,028 posts, read 27,479,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieKarm View Post
I don't know if this is fake or real. You decide.
Thank you for posting this.

This is what I was looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Quote:
You appear to be having problems following this, so I'll give it another go.

Exactly, there is no right answer.

A widow in the initial stages of raw grief may resent being used by Trump in a political ploy regardless of what he called her husband.

Others may welcome a phone call from Trump referring to how, "Your guy knew what he was doing when he signed up but I imagine it still hurts." Can't imagine who, but perhaps there are those who would find comfort in these words.

I ignored the nonsense about no longer living in a world where people value rules of manners and etiquette and social contracts being the intent of the person sending the message as that is merely BS.
I have no idea what all this BS you posted means. You are really slipping.
You are right.

They are wasting your time.

I agree with you.

They will never stop or get it. Pearls before swine.

Old 10-21-2017, 08:19 AM

39,239 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Yes, really.

Sgt. Johnson was left behind. They knew it the minute they did the head count during the rescue and evacuation.

They knew it by his locator beacon.

"Pentagon officials say a locator beacon was tracked for several hours, fueling hopes he was alive, and raising the agonizing question of whether he could have been saved if the U.S. military had been able to react faster."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mysteri...ican-soldiers/

They left Sgt. Johnson behind and it sure wasn't an accident.

Now Trump and Kelly are lying their butts off trying to distract and delay long enough to get a cover story in place.

I'm waiting for General Mattis to tell us what went on and praying he doesn't sell honor as cheaply as Kelly did.
Why don't you ask your husband or whomever you claimed to have served in the military? Things like this DO happen.

I have friend (A Marine) who rescued an Army Ranger, they were both "left behind" after an ambush. My brother has done recon missions, things like this unfortunately do happen. The military DOES NOT intentionally leave soldiers / Marines behind. What are you talking about?

The single most important thing to do is for you to quit making wild accusation.

Like I said,

In recon missions, (maybe in all special missions) they assess risk before every operation and the military has a very rigorous risk assessment process in place, but it’s only an assessment.

One article says that Sgt. Johnson’s unit was caught by surprise in an Isis ambush. Three soldiers also found dead after the ambush, what makes you say that they intentionally leaving him behind.

Soldiers are trained to prepare for both types of ambushes,

Near side and far side. The key in each case is to MOVE MOVE MOVE! Just because one soldier has gone missing, doesn't mean military intentionally leave him behind.

Were you there?

You cannot just sit behind your computer making accusations! Man, some of you people, i have no words!!! Do you EVER take responsibilities of your words? How can you, a person who has never been there, making this bold claim "They intentionally left him behind."

WOW, really?

Old 10-21-2017, 08:19 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,275,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
It's sad to see the demise of a man who had a distinguished career and was held in high regard by most everyone. Anyone who gets close to trump ends up with s*** stains on their reputation.
Yes. That seems to be the pattern.

Old 10-21-2017, 08:25 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
What will the anti-trumpists do when President Trump wins reelection in 2020?

Scream Russia Russia while excoriating President Trump for selling 20% of the United States uranium to Russia for personal gain?
Trumpling fantasies...

So juvenile.

So desperate.

So ignorant.

So like their orange champion.

Carry on.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies