Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2018, 05:07 PM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
So was today a drip day or down pour?
Almost a pee tape. Now that two dossiers have alleged one (or more) exist, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2018, 05:08 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,883,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Oh please. The Russians are scapegoats? bwahahaha. So the Republican assistant attorney general Rosenstein helping the Republican Mueller have this insanely complex plan B to help Clinton.....do what? No lets stop right there. WHAT is Clintons end goal here?

What a bunch of nonsense. what sort of folks fall for this?
Hillary and the democrats were trying to set up and frame the Trump administration with this Russian hoax. The end goal is to delegitimize the Trump administration and remove it. It won't work because not every one wants the Democrats' open borders foreign electorate and workers, overregulation and overtaxation and identity politics policies.

Old 02-16-2018, 05:09 PM

1,316 posts, read 749,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Actually they said no American was involved with Russian interference and no votes were changed
They didn't need to actually change cast ballots to influence the election. Spreading false information influenced the election.

Mind you, I'm waiting to find out what the results of the investigation are. I loathe Trump, but as of this moment he is the legally-elected president.

Old 02-16-2018, 05:10 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,388,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Hillary and the democrats were trying to set up and frame the Trump administration with this Russian hoax. The end goal is to delegitimize the Trump administration and remove it. It won't work because not every one wants the Democrats' open borders foreign electorate and workers, overregulation and overtaxation and identity politics policies.
Im sorry, but your completely over the top conspiracy theory is just that. Over the top. It implies a level of sophistication and secrecy which no one in the real world generally can manage. IE its unbelievable.

Old 02-16-2018, 05:10 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
this is all made up stuff. an indictment is just an accusation and they need to bring it trial to convict - but there have been cases where special counsel made 200 incitements against defendants and they were only convicted on one minimal charge. pure political theater.
The depths of denial needed to see this as "fake news."

Deeper than the Marianas trench.

Old 02-16-2018, 05:12 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,883,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Fun fact-when I was younger I did join the military. During the cold war. And its my kids who will fight and die if we had another. Those unwilling to defend their country do not deserve it.
I'll defend my country all right starting right away. But I won't defend a globalist empire that only benefits foreigners and the elite.

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
I thought that the paid supporters were the best part.

You have to wonder how many on CD are still on the payroll.
At least 3. We know who they are.

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Obama was president when this supposed hacking happened sir.

What did your hero do to stop it?

This is not deflection. This is pointing out your ridiculous hypocrisy. Russian interference is all on Trump when it started way before he even started running
Right now I'm more concerned with why Trump refuses to even acknowledge it.

1,896 posts, read 812,494 times
Quote:
Yeah this is all just a democrat and Hillary hoax. Before they were all deplorables and white supremacist. That didn't work so now they're all Russian agents.
Some of them are or more accurately Russian bots who understand your fears and how to get you to act on them.

Old 02-16-2018, 05:13 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,171,947 times
Quote:
Hillary and the democrats were trying to set up and frame the Trump administration with this Russian hoax.
Up until today you could say "Russian hoax" with a straight face. No longer. Even Fox News is saying Russia meddling is real, this was a large organized foreign intelligence and crime operation on U.S. soil. From now on no one can seriously say it didn't happen.

Now the next shoe to drop is, what did Trump know and when did he know it? Did he know about these Russian operations when he offered to lift the sanctions? If so, that's a crime. An impeachable crime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies