Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2018, 06:38 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,590,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
I'm disgusted with the people here who actually believe the malarkey they are charging Trump with. This is a KGB style witch hunt. Those that keep defending that tyrant Mueller are either useful idiots or open enemies of liberty. SHAME on you!
Trump has not been charged with anything. Mueller did not orchestrate or participate in the raid. I know it’s hard to keep up when you bury your head in the sand and rant based on a lack of comprehension.

Old 04-10-2018, 06:39 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,450,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulsker 1856 View Post
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/gop...returns-cohen/

PS - Why is this thread (the President's personal attorney raided by the FBI!) not a sticky, but a whiny attack on a kid who was in a school when a gunman mowed down a bunch of his classmates is?

PPS - Oh, wait. Never mind. Makes perfect sense.
Yeah that article was written by a gorilla. A mean, angry knuckle dragging gorilla.

Old 04-10-2018, 06:41 AM

12,906 posts, read 15,666,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Mueller et al. are completely out of control. it wouldn't surprise me if trump fired him, consequences be damned. the least that will happen is trump will pardon anyone charged/associated with this unholy witch hunt.

I don't understand the glee from the left.
Mueller? This has nothing to do with Mueller's investigation, Russia, or possible assistance to the Russians.

Do you care if Cohen broke campaign laws and used campaign finance money as hush money? That is against the law. Does that not matter to you? Granted, in the scheme of what's going on in the world, it's peanuts, but when you aren't forthright in how you paid someone off, this is the price you pay. Because he works for Donald Trump, do you think he should not be treated the same as anyone else who may have broken campaign finance laws?

Old 04-10-2018, 06:43 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,089,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
The left has made it clear since election night that the only payback for beating the anointed one is to get him out of office by any means possible. They've trumpeted that sentiment for almost 2 years now.

Sad, that their grudge is more important than the good that Trump is doing. Economy growing, jobs coming back, and China finally being forced to play on an even playing field.
I agree. Without a doubt the left wants him gone. Many of them wake up every morning hoping that "this will be the day" Mueller announces he's got evidence of Russia collusion. So far, we haven't been presented with anything that Mueller knows, so I'm just going to wait for the facts to come out.

I also agree that the economy is doing pretty well.

But I have faith that the FBI will conduct a fair investigation and that they are not compromised in any way. I do not believe this is a "witch hunt," Mueller is just doing the job he was hired to do. Trump is scared of what Mueller might find, which is why he's constantly making negative comments about the investigation.

Robert Mueller is a former US marine and a Vietnam veteran. He received a Purple Heart medal and a Bronze Star. Mueller is literally a war hero. Between military and civilian service, Robert Mueller has given over 49 years of his life to America. He's as straight and by the book as they come.

So for a man like Trump who avoided Vietnam with multiple deferments due to "bone spurs" in his feet yet refers to himself as a "great athlete" in high school, to bash a man like Mueller, it really pisses me off.

Old 04-10-2018, 06:44 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,403,590 times
Quote:
Mueller et al. are completely out of control. it wouldn't surprise me if trump fired him, consequences be damned. the least that will happen is trump will pardon anyone charged/associated with this unholy witch hunt.

I don't understand the right. Why is Trump above the law?

Old 04-10-2018, 06:49 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Somebody is not keeping up with things.

Trump not been charged with anything, malarkey or not.

Mueller was not orchestrating this raid.

The KBG is now called FSB.

Had this been an FSB action, Cohen would have been hauled out of a meeting with a bag over his head.

That's what happened to those accused of being American spies right after the intelligence community acceded to Trump's demands about the dossier sources.

Or else he would have been found dead in the trunk of his Lexus as one of the likely dossier sources was found.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 04-10-2018 at 07:01 AM..

Old 04-10-2018, 06:50 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,500,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
It makes sense. They have nothing else. No one is going to prison for an FEC violation. Daniels allegations that someone verbally harassed her back in 2011 is a misdemeanor harassment if they ever find the guy who did it and if the SOL's haven't expired, and if it's even true. This is all a big show and has become a power struggle between the POTUS and the deep state and it's all out in open now. If they can start pulling crap like this and get away with it even if there is nothing there and Trump fights then off what's next? Do they go JFK on him? Cause I think if this crap isn't toned down we are heading in that direction. They can't control Trump, they know it and the options for getting him inline to the deep states liking are dwindling fast.

Hopefully, Trump hangs all these corrupt bastards by their toes on Pennsylvania ave so the public can stone them as they walk by. This is what our tax dollars are paying for. If anyone here is ok with the FBI seizing privileged communications between a lawyer and their client you may as well become a communist.
10 Points!

You managed to insert "deep state", an assassination, public stonings and "communist" into only a two paragraph post.

You should be proud.

Trump's still going to go down regardless of all this conspiracy garbage invented to justify the actions of a deranged and corrupt individual no rational person would acknowledge being representative of their own values.

Old 04-10-2018, 06:55 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,970,933 times
Quote:

Why? If Mueller spends every day for the rest of his life investigating Rump and his cronies, why do you care since you're so convinced of Trump's innocence? Apparently you aren't convinced of their innocence since you bought up Trump pardoning them, so Mueller has something to investigate after all. Even Trump mentioned the idea of pardoning himself, which is an idea no innocent man would even concern himself with. As for our glee, I'm gleeful because it looks like Mueller is finding something. If he isn't, no harm, no foul. If Trump is stupid enough to fire Mueller, he's basically admitting his guilt.

Old 04-10-2018, 07:02 AM

15,640 posts, read 10,398,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Mueller? This has nothing to do with Mueller's investigation, Russia, or possible assistance to the Russians.

Do you care if Cohen broke campaign laws and used campaign finance money as hush money? That is against the law. Does that not matter to you? Granted, in the scheme of what's going on in the world, it's peanuts, but when you aren't forthright in how you paid someone off, this is the price you pay. Because he works for Donald Trump, do you think he should not be treated the same as anyone else who may have broken campaign finance laws?

What part of this raid involves Russian collusion and what part represents a continuing war by the Washington establishment to preserve its power? I submit the answers are none, and 100%.

It's my understanding that law enforcement personnel are supposed to respond to crimes, look for evidence, follow evidence to a suspect, and hopefully make an arrest that solves the crime. Mueller and company are searching for crimes that have never happened so they can pin them on specific individuals. This is how they do things in oppressive dictatorships.

Old 04-10-2018, 07:04 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
They are indeed following the evidence.

Law enforcement just gathered up a bunch of it.

This is how investigations work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies