Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2018, 09:43 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,270,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Yup -- talked about this with my son this morning. He says most folks know what to do and NOT to do at a hip hop concert. She got giddy and forgot, he fixed it - -in good humor and went on.
She completely blew it the 2nd time she tried it while attempting to censor herself, though. I think he embarrassed her.

I do believe that if I was a rapper, I would not invite white people up to rap along with any of my songs that used words I did not want them to sing.

Because people screw up sometimes.

Old 05-22-2018, 09:45 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,399,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
I don't know any white people into hip-hop who aren't aware that they should skip the word if singing in public.
Lol... as if white people singing rap lyrics in public is a normal occurrence. As if liberals have left us with any cultural "shoulds" anymore.

Quote:
The girl was hyped, made a mistake, Kendrick informed her, and let her get back to it.
His lyrics and invite are the only mistakes.

Quote:
I love seeing racists get outraged that they can't use the word.
People can use any word they wish. This rapper is not an actual policeman.

Quote:
We don't let black people BBQ, sleep at school, drive, or do home inspections, but then flip out because we're not supposed to say a word.
What?

Quote:
Hypocritical White Privilege at its best.
What a low intelligence twisting of the facts of this wholly embarrassing incident for the Black outrage machine.

Old 05-22-2018, 09:47 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,399,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
She completely blew it the 2nd time she tried it while attempting to censor herself, though. I think he embarrassed her.
To aim to do so after he invited her to sing his lyrics, he's nothing but the lowest class of moron.

Quote:
I do believe that if I was a rapper, I would not invite white people up to rap along with any of my songs that used words I did not want them to sing.
The logical approach.

Quote:
Because people screw up sometimes.
Except that she didn't.

Old 05-22-2018, 09:49 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,294,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
White people are not allowed to be a united group, so there is no "your own people".
lol there's a wittle problem with whites becoming a "united group", if you have nothing in common other than your skin color you run up against the problem of deciding who is "white enough'? Is a light skinned Syrian ok? What about an israeli, or a native american..or an albino with black parents? Are you going to require a pedigree to join your little club?

Old 05-22-2018, 09:49 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,118,686 times
Quote:
What do white people have in common with black rappers and their N word lyrics anyway? Where is the connection..?
Theres still the concept of lyrical flow and story trlling and expression. So white boys can tell white boy tales. Eminem is respected.

Old 05-22-2018, 09:55 AM

19,642 posts, read 12,235,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Lol... as if white people singing rap lyrics in public is a normal occurrence. As if liberals have left us with any cultural "shoulds" anymore.

His lyrics and invite are the only mistakes.

People can use any word they wish. This rapper is not an actual policeman.

What?

What a low intelligence twisting of the facts of this wholly embarrassing incident for the Black outrage machine.
Subset of liberal is white racist liberal, like the Starbucks barista who caused the place to now become homeless junkie central. The girl onstage must be one of them too. They are hiding around every corner.

Old 05-22-2018, 09:57 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,118,686 times
Quote:
LOL. Someone's feeling triggered this morning.
If this wasn't staged, then the girl should have skipped over the word. That's what all decent white people do if rapping along in public. Nobody who appreciates Hip Hop has any issue with that.

It's not illegal for you to use the word, I just hope you use in front of people with cameras so we can watch the righteous outcome on WorldStar.
When black folks use it, its an acknowledgement of one another. They took a wird and made it their own. When white folks use it, its a double meaning behind it.

It was a word used oppressively by white folks in the past. Black folks just flipped it. So now you no longer feel superior by saying the word. Infact, most feel left out they cant say it.

Just dont say it.

The girls was dumb. Its in the lyrics but any self aware white person knows not to say it.

Kendrick played it cool though. Him and JCole are the greatest out there right now.

Old 05-22-2018, 10:01 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,524,460 times
Quote:
LOL. Someone's feeling triggered this morning.
If this wasn't staged, then the girl should have skipped over the word. That's what all decent white people do if rapping along in public. Nobody who appreciates Hip Hop has any issue with that.

It's not illegal for you to use the word, I just hope you use in front of people with cameras so we can watch the righteous outcome on WorldStar.
You mean so we can watch all of the hysterical hip-hop loving racists act out on Wordstar.

Anyone who believes that it is ok to bully people based on their race - as it you appears by your endorsement of this kind of behavior - is a particularly ugly kind of racist.

Old 05-22-2018, 10:01 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,179,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
When black folks use it, its an acknowledgement of one another. They took a wird and made it their own. When white folks use it, its a double meaning behind it.

It was a word used oppressively by white folks in the past. Black folks just flipped it. So now you no longer feel superior by saying the word. Infact, most feel left out they cant say it.

Just dont say it.

The girls was dumb. Its in the lyrics but any self aware white person knows not to say it.

Kendrick played it cool though. Him and JCole are the greatest out there right now.
Good points.

Old 05-22-2018, 10:02 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,524,460 times
Quote:
Yes, lately white people have been jumping on the bandwagon to guilt other white people on their supposed racism, something like a witch hunt.
Leftists, you mean. And this has been happening for quite a while now. Not just lately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies