Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2018, 05:57 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,682,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
To the bold, is this bill and hillary, zero (broke)?
Not sure what you are asking, but since they released their tax returns long ago they started out at maybe 500,000 in net worth and in 25 years they have 100 million or more. That's a 200X return, far in excess of the S&P and even Buffet in modern times.

Trump started out with 300 Million or so in the mid-70's, and - as shown - he'd be worth big bucks in ANY index fund let alone if he was a "good businessman". He isn't, which is why he didn't even make a 6% return.

That adds up big time....meaning you end up with 1/4 to 1/100th of what you'd have if you had any brains.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2018, 06:03 PM

37,229 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Since when did Mueller start playing IRS too? LOL.

If there was anything wrong about Trump's tax returns, the IRS would have done something already. It is their job, not Mueller's.

Another nothingburger thread from the bitter Left hoping for anything to get Trump on.
He's not. The taxes Trump paid or didn't pay aren't the supbect of the inquiry. He wants to know where the income shown originated. Not an IRS function, that.

Old 08-27-2018, 06:05 PM

10,073 posts, read 14,458,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Trump's tax returns have long been a controversial topic. The billionaire real estate mogul first refused to release them on the campaign trial, a normal tradition among presidential candidates. Then-candidate

Trump has argued that he couldn't release the records because he was being audited by the Internal Revenue Service. But previous presidents and vice presidents have also been in the same situation, and have publicly released their tax returns.

Mueller May Have Information on Trump's Tax Returns

Hey everyone...... mark that date "OCT15" on your calendars! Great that it's before the midterm elections,LOL,LOL,LOL!
This old tax thing is back again?

The Russia collusion witch hunt must be growing ever-so-cold by the day, so let's bring back the tax return issue!! Collusion is there--I'm sure!! (maybe, right, maybe??)
LOL

Old 08-27-2018, 06:08 PM

37,229 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Except of course, nothing has come out.
Well, maybe a little bit. Here's a current scorecard:
Attached Thumbnails
Mueller May Have Information on Trump's Tax Returns-8262018.jpg  

Old 08-28-2018, 04:10 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
It's all these Leftist skunks have. They can't get any traction with "Russian collusion" (I guess they forgot about Clinton's "collusion" with the Russians) so they have to dig up this old meme.

Old 08-28-2018, 04:19 AM

59,106 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casor-Greener View Post
Trump is an arrogant prick like most super rich people. He cheats(ed) on his wife, dodges taxes, acts with impunity, and shows a considerable lack of respect for people less fortunate than him. I would prefer he not be President, and that's saying nothing about his polciies or my own political beliefs. That being said, I actually think this Russian thing is all bs but I don't remember conservatives crying about Kenneth Starr overstepping his bounds and chasing down Bill Clinton over a blowjob. Politics is a dirty game filled with hypocrisy. A cesspool as described.

"Trump is an arrogant prick"

And you talk like an uneducated unsuccessful poor person.

He acts like a LOT of peopl from NY City.

Remember the movie, where the guy is jaywalking across the street, a car comes along and the walker hollers out, "can't you see I'm walking here?

Typical New Yorker from the city. People from just across the river in NJ act the same way.

Old 08-28-2018, 04:49 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,123,976 times
Quote:
Trump's tax returns have long been a controversial topic. The billionaire real estate mogul first refused to release them on the campaign trial, a normal tradition among presidential candidates. Then-candidate

Trump has argued that he couldn't release the records because he was being audited by the Internal Revenue Service. But previous presidents and vice presidents have also been in the same situation, and have publicly released their tax returns.

Hey everyone...... mark that date "OCT15" on your calendars! Great that it's before the midterm elections,LOL,LOL,LOL!
Let me help you out without embarrassing you too much. The IRS has everyone's tax info-----including the President’s.
See where your lack of schooling let you down?

Old 08-28-2018, 05:06 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Well, maybe a little bit. Here's a current scorecard:
With 17 indictments and 5 convictions already, Trump may end up being the big winner here.

https://twitter.com/RiskyLiberal/sta...82813830279169

Team Mueller is following the money. They likely have his tax returns.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 08-28-2018 at 05:17 AM..

Old 08-28-2018, 05:18 AM

89,059 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Trump is an arrogant prick"

And you talk like an uneducated unsuccessful poor person.

He acts like a LOT of people from NY City.

Remember the movie, where the guy is jaywalking across the street, a car comes along and the walker hollers out, "can't you see I'm walking here?

Typical New Yorker from the city. People from just across the river in NJ act the same way.
Exactly. Ever watch "The King of Queens?" The Carrie character (played by Leah Remini) nails it! LOL!

Old 08-28-2018, 06:05 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,072 times
Quote:

NOTHINGBURGER!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies