Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2019, 07:26 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,949,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
^^^ Not only will progressives defend utterly regressive practices like these street patrols, they'll get real passionate about it... as if having uniformed religious zealots driving around in cop cars is the greatest thing ever. What is this insanity?
Facts are facts. There are Jewish patrols and Asian patrols alongside these Muslim patrols. None of the patrols are there to enforce religious or cultural edicts. The insanity is you claiming that such patrols are regressive, or zealots. Hint: you have no foundation for claiming they are zealots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2019, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
If I am walking my dog down the street will I be stopped and told I can not bring him to a Muslim area?
No. What makes you think that?

Old 02-22-2019, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
Lefties defending morality patrols is one of many reasons we should never want to allow Islam to become a legitimate cultural influence in our nation. They've got their own part of the world. Let them have theirs and let us have ours.
Idiots claiming these are morality patrols is one of the reasons.....

Old 02-22-2019, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
Very disturbing. If a Muslim patrol tells a woman she has to change into something modest the patrolman should immediately be deported. If we don't stop this now Sharia will be the law of our land.
They aren't policing women's clothing choices. Sharia has nothing to do with these patrols.

Old 02-22-2019, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
It's ironic that liberals are so defensive of these patrols and Islam in general. They don't seem to realize that the patrols want to crack down hard on the things liberals hold dear such as gayness.
The patrols aren't cracking down at all on gayness.

Old 02-22-2019, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
It's forced on people, and anything forced never works. Mixing different ideas and values isn't always a good thing. For example- Islam promotes killing those who disagree, as well as treating women like garbage. Why would we want that kind of "diversity"?! I can't stand rap or hip hop music- I don't want to hear constant filthy language, as well as advocating violence and treating women as trash- why would I want those influences- just so I can say I'm PC- no thank you!!
Please take deep breaths to control your hysteria. Nothing is being forced on people.

Old 02-22-2019, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Nope-they are considered "unclean". By people that wipe their bum with their bare hands.
And still, you can walk your dogs in these communities with impunity.

Old 02-22-2019, 07:34 AM

8,446 posts, read 4,769,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
They aren't policing women's clothing choices. Sharia has nothing to do with these patrols.
If you and snopes say so, who am I to disagree?

Old 02-22-2019, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
If you and snopes say so, who am I to disagree?
Here's a radical idea....you can actually do your own fact-checking. Why don't you check out police reports and news stories showing that a Muslim Community Patrol has actually stopped a woman and sent her home to find more modest clothing. If you are SO certain it is happening, prove it.

Old 02-22-2019, 07:44 AM

8,446 posts, read 4,769,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Here's a radical idea....you can actually do your own fact-checking. Why don't you check out police reports and news stories showing that a Muslim Community Patrol has actually stopped a woman and sent her home to find more modest clothing. If you are SO certain it is happening, prove it.
Why would that be in a police report?

I suspect they are acting as morality police because that's what they do in their own countries, and they are not exactly paragons of assimilation. I also suspect that when they act as morality police, they don't write reports about it to the real police. I also suspect that since they wear fake police uniforms and drive around in fake police cars, they sometimes think they are the real police, or the only police that matter at any rate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies