Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2019, 04:20 PM

23,968 posts, read 15,063,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Speaking of Texas, if Texans don't like diversity (which they seem to have), then why do they live there and continuously tell us all how it is the best place on Planet Earth?

I mean....if it wasn't great, why not vote with your feet? We can only assume that Texans like Texas, whether it is 12% black or 11%, whether it is 25% hispanic or 30%, etc.....

Right? I mean, if one is into white nationalism there are definitely better places to live.
Well now, my Dallas dil tells us she's not dying in Texas unless it turns blue again. It is really right wing.

This past session the lege got schools kinda covered money wise. Last session all they worried about was where people peed.

Old 06-22-2019, 04:25 PM

20,858 posts, read 9,518,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by montydean View Post
at this point if you are a white person voting democrat, you are voting for suicide. Mexicans in Texas will vote for Mexican politicians the same way Somalians in Minnesota vote exclusively for muslim politicians. Laws like affirmitive action will grow and the new norm will be equality of outcome, not equality of opportunity. Every racial group is tribal and proud to be so, everyone except for whites. Its sad that the race who accomplished the most, is so eager to give it all away.
And yet another White Nationalist in this thread. In addition to the OP.

It's pretty pitiful the White Nationalists here cannot understand how other white people do not agree with them.

Old 06-22-2019, 04:31 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
I think it’s great news personally.

Old 06-22-2019, 05:03 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,763,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
It's not just in the southwest anymore. They are taking over the country via illegal immigration. I have lived in Calif. for over 50 years now and a there were very few Hispanics compared to whites and blacks here back then. This has nothing to do with white nationalism but an unnatural and unlawful takeover so stick your race card back in your wallet!

When you hear Spanish 24/7 it makes one feel like they are living in Mexico. Sorry, but I want to feel like I'm living in the U.S. where English is our national de facto language not some foreign country. It's annoying especially when they know how to speak English but won't.
If they speak English why is it a problem if they speak Spanish when they want to?

Why must someone do as you want them to do?

Are you so nosy that you want to listen to what people are saying?

Do you think they’re talking about you? I don’t think they are. You’re not that important to them. I speak Spanish and from what I’ve heard the men mostly talk about sports and cars. Women speak mostly about their families.

Simple as that.

Old 06-22-2019, 05:08 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
"Say Good bye to Texas: Texas gained almost nine Hispanic residents for every additional white resident last year"

What an idiotic premise. 90% of Hispanics identify as White.

/thread
Doesn't matter what they identify as. They aren't just plain white. Most of them are Mestizos of mixed white or black with Amerindian. There are Hispanic whites and non-Hispanic whites. The Hispanic culture is not the same as anglo culture nor is their primary language.

Old 06-22-2019, 05:12 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
If they speak English why is it a problem if they speak Spanish when they want to?

Why must someone do as you want them to do?

Are you so nosy that you want to listen to what people are saying?

Do you think they’re talking about you? I don’t think they are. You’re not that important to them. I speak Spanish and from what I’ve heard the men mostly talk about sports and cars. Women speak mostly about their families.

Simple as that.
How many times do I have to go over this in this forum? If you know how to speak English then speak it in public as it's a non-assimilating factor IMO if they don't. I don't care what language one speaks at home but I prefer not to feel like I'm living in Mexico out in public. I couldn't care less what the topic of their conversations are either. It's just plain annoying having to listen to it when you can't escape it. No, I have never thought that strangers were talking about me? They don't know me so why would I be the topic of their conversation? They can't talk about cars and families in English? Many don't even bother to learn English either.

Simple as that!

Old 06-22-2019, 05:16 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,371,084 times
Hispanics are often white. They have Spanish DNA which means they have European descent. Yes, they have some native mixed in but so do many white Americans. It's strange that they are considered "non-white" by many people.

Old 06-22-2019, 05:22 PM

8,479 posts, read 6,878,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
How many times do I have to go over this in this forum? If you know how to speak English then speak it in public as it's a non-assimilating factor IMO if they don't. I don't care what language one speaks at home but I prefer not to feel like I'm living in Mexico out in public. I couldn't care less what the topic of their conversations are either. It's just plain annoying having to listen to it when you can't escape it. No, I have never thought that strangers were talking about me? They don't know me so why would I be the topic of their conversation? They can't talk about cars and families in English? Many don't even bother to learn English either.

Simple as that!

Simple minded would be better. I guess you would go ballistic where I live. Spanish, several Philippine dialects, Russian and about every European language you can think of. And they're almost all bilingual and American citizens.

Old 06-22-2019, 05:24 PM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times
What a weird thread.

My closest childhood friends...moms from Mexico.

My partner? 1/2 mexican.

My College roomate? 3/4 or more mexican.

I freakin' LOVE Mexicans. I don't however like illegal immigration because....it's a corporate abusive system of semi-forced labor.

Old 06-22-2019, 05:27 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,232,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
If the Democrats are able to flip Texas, then all is lost. The Democrats will be able to institute their dreams. Get ready for the confiscation of land, the nationalization of industries and the excessive taxation of real work.

PM me your address I want to be sure to get you on the list. Please enclose your property valuation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies