Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2019, 04:23 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
You provided one source. And then made the absurd claim that you constantly come across this behavior.

I’m calling BS.
You're actually denying that antisemitism is more prevalent among blacks? it's common knowledge among intelligent, educated people who aren't afraid of the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2019, 04:23 PM

5,111 posts, read 2,053,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
And I’m calling your anecdotal evidence a steaming pile of BS. Deal with it.

I haven’t changed any goal posts; you initially provided a link to a Wikipedia page which didn’t remotely prove your claim.

But no, please do keep trying to create a division between African Americans and Jews.
I'm afraid then that division is probably already there in Brooklyn. https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018...per-whiteness/
https://twitter.com/philipaklein/sta...24115612475392

Edit: Colin Flaherty, who's now on Bitchute, posted a vlog about this during last winter.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/x3dHtD5Z6eqN/

Old 10-27-2019, 04:24 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,179,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
OMG....pot, meet kettle. You have so much resentment toward Jews that you couldn't even engage in a discussion about reparations without bringing up Israel, with the false claim that it gets the most in foreign aid, and then, to top it off, pulling the old "racist!" card on me. Liberals need a new act.
Keep on going with your false accusations. You’re the one who has called me racist all over this forum because I called out your resentment for African-Americans. You couldn’t engage in a discussion about affirmative action without bringing up that you’re Jewish and comparing yourself to African-Americans.

Resent Jews for what? You all have nothing to do with me or any of my people. What you want is attention. I’ll engage you. LOLOL. Keep trying.

Old 10-27-2019, 04:24 PM

21,481 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
So now we’re minimizing the sacrifices made by African-American servicemembers which benefited Jews? Whatever you all can keep your revisionist history. It has nothing to do with me anyway.
Lol. I never minimized black servicemen. I appreciate that they also fought in the war. I was merely pointing out that the war was not fought to save the Jews. I doubt they even knew of exactly how bad the Jewish plight in Eastern Europe was at the time, though the leaders certainly had proof provided to them at some point. It wasn’t like we could do anything about it by then except beat Germany, which we did eventually.

Old 10-27-2019, 04:25 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,101,617 times
Quote:
You're actually denying that antisemitism is more prevalent among blacks? it's common knowledge among intelligent, educated people who aren't afraid of the truth.
Yes, I’m calling your statement a blatant, unfounded lie.

Your false-equivalency is just that - FALSE.

Old 10-27-2019, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Lol. I never minimized black servicemen. I appreciate that they also fought in the war. I was merely pointing out that the war was not fought to save the Jews. I doubt they even knew of exactly how bad the Jewish plight in Eastern Europe was at the time, though the leaders certainly had proof provided to them at some point. It wasn’t like we could do anything about it by then except beat Germany, which we did eventually.
Yea ok...because it had nothing to do with Jews and a whole country was carved out for them after.

Old 10-27-2019, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Probably because no on fought and died “for her people.” Do you know why WWII was fought? They ended up liberating the few starving Jews that were left in Europe, but it was not the reason the war was fought. It was probably a big contributor to why we helped Israel though. I’ll give you that. I’m glad Israel exists. They need a country that will take them in when the next Holocaust happens. They’ve happened periodically for two millennia and I can see that it could happen again. All you have to do is look at the anti-semetism in Europe right now.
Absolutely. We need Israel now more than ever. If Isrsel falls, the antisemites will be even more emboldened, and there will be no where to run.

And that comment she made about people "dying for my people"? It reveals more ignorance....and resentment. It's the Jews' fault that people died in WWII, apparently.

Old 10-27-2019, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Absolutely. We need Israel now more than ever. If Isrsel falls, the antisemites will be even more emboldened, and there will be no where to run.

And that comment she made about people "dying for my people"? It reveals more ignorance....and resentment. It's the Jews' fault that people died in WWII, apparently.
African-Americans didn’t fight and die in WWII??? Which helped your people? But you have such resentment for them.

Old 10-27-2019, 04:33 PM

Quote:
I just had a thought. Reine might not even be in AMERICA. She might be posting from one of the European that is very high in anti-Jew sentiment, like France.

Old 10-27-2019, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Yea ok...because it had nothing to do with Jews and a whole country was carved out for them after.
Oh yeah.....no resentment for the Jews in THAT ^^^ comment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies