Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2019, 08:23 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
No, I am not proving your point. Btw, you realize that prejudice and racism against arabs and muslims in this country is widely considered okay (though I don't agree with it). So no, arabs and muslims aren't "protected" as you say. These days I see more hate towards arabs&muslims than any other ethnic group or religious group. So stop it
Dang! You keep proving the point. LIberals see Arabs as worthy of protection and Jews.....eh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2019, 08:26 AM

Quote:
When have you admitted that? I must have missed it, because when I or other posters question you about these things, you always deflect
Yes, you must have missed it. Now.....here's a deal: I will tell you in what way I think Israel is taking the wrong approach to Palestianians (a too harsh approach) if you are willing to tell me in what way(s) the Arabs are at fault in the current situation. You first.

Old 10-27-2019, 08:28 AM

Quote:
And to answer another question, Egypt doesn't want to open their border with Gaza, and they don't have to either
Why doesn't Jordan take in these Palestinians? After all, it was Jordan's fault for attacking Israel and consequently losing land to them. Yet Jordan refuses. How about saying Jordan is wrong?

Old 10-27-2019, 08:38 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,657,253 times
Quote:
Nope, I love how any talk critical of Israel is automatically considered anti-semitic #sarcasm What do you make of the jews who are critical of the actions of the Israeli government? Are they all self haters?
It is antisemitic because of singling out and double standards.
When you talk all day about how bad is that black girl that drove 81 instead of 80, and ignoring whites and Asians that drive like crazy, every reasonable person will understand that you are racist.
The jews who are critical of the actions of the Israeli government suffer from self hate and from racism of lower expectations from other nations: "But you are a Jew, you need to be better than the goy".

Old 10-27-2019, 08:39 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,657,253 times
Quote:
And to answer another question, Egypt doesn't want to open their border with Gaza, and they don't have to either
Hmm... So why Israel should open it?

Old 10-27-2019, 08:45 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,604,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
Hmm... So why Israel should open it?
Because Israel is the one that walled them in in the first place

Old 10-27-2019, 08:47 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,250,426 times
Quote:
Unbelievable logic, or lack thereof.

You say Gaza is an open air prison? Well, Egypt has the key to the “prison gates” and can let out the “prisoners” any time they want, and you say “they don't have to”?

Sure, technically they dont have to, just as Israel doesn’t have to. You cant have it both ways.

Old 10-27-2019, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
It is antisemitic because of singling out and double standards.
When you talk all day about how bad is that black girl that drove 81 instead of 80, and ignoring whites and Asians that drive like crazy, every reasonable person will understand that you are racist.
The jews who are critical of the actions of the Israeli government suffer from self hate and from racism of lower expectations from other nations: "But you are a Jew, you need to be better than the goy".
And, no, they're not self haters. That would assume that all Jews must lock step think that the Israeli government is automatically right in everything it does

And no, I'm not applying any double standards at all. I've already admitted that terrorism is wrong, but that assumes that terrorist=/=Palestinian for it to fit your narrative. Some Palestinians happen to be terrorists, that doesn't mean that they all are

Old 10-27-2019, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Unbelievable logic, or lack thereof.

You say Gaza is an open air prison? Well, Egypt has the key to the “prison gates” and can let out the “prisoners” any time they want, and you say “they don't have to”?

Sure, technically they dont have to, just as Israel doesn’t have to. You cant have it both ways.
Israel walled them off to begin with. Gaza is part of Palestine, Egypt was Egypt

Old 10-27-2019, 08:49 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,250,426 times
Quote:
Because Israel is the one that walled them in in the first place
Egypt walled them in, not Israel. The Israeli walls were there before the Egyptian wall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies