Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 01:57 PM

6,738 posts, read 4,422,356 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Lol...yeah, I don’t know what Guilfoyle got herself into, but it’s pretty clear that she’s been aiming to get herself as close to power as possible. She dipped out of Fox as fast as she could.

Funny how Conservatives accuse Kamala Harris of doing the same thing when that’s clearly not the case.

It was funny recently when Don Jr. and Guilfoyle left the stage after arguments with the audience. Guilfoyle made a few comments and they stormed off the stage. Thats whats going to happen If like some one mentioned. Don Jr ever runs for president. He's just a poser. She gets her jollies being close to the president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2019, 01:58 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
RNC is giving them away with a $50 donation.

https://hillreporter.com/huge-rnc-pu...stseller-50523

Old 11-14-2019, 02:00 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
RNC bought a boatload and is giving them away with a $50 donation.

LOL ... Daddy's got a lock on the RNC, he took it over and it doesn't have a life of it's own anymore. It is blended with the Trump campaign now. AFAIK we haven't seen anything like that before.

When Trump is gone it will be like separating Siamese twins, they're gonna have to fumigate the place and do a major purge.

Old 11-14-2019, 02:06 PM

8,382 posts, read 4,369,703 times
304 pages of twisted 'fact', snarky hypocrisy and whining about being the victim.

I'm sure Trumpets will love it.

Old 11-14-2019, 02:25 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,361,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Lol...yeah, I don’t know what Guilfoyle got herself into, but it’s pretty clear that she’s been aiming to get herself as close to power as possible. She dipped out of Fox as fast as she could.

Funny how Conservatives accuse Kamala Harris of doing the same thing when that’s clearly not the case.
Folks forget that Guilfoyle was the ex of Calfornia Governor Gavin Newsom, one of the politicians that the righties get all bent out of shape over. Strange, isn't it?

Old 11-14-2019, 02:40 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
304 pages of twisted 'fact', snarky hypocrisy and whining about being the victim.

I'm sure Trumpets will love it.
From what I understand, a great deal of it has to do with the Trump family.

Some jokers printed up a bunch of covers and put them over the actual covers at a book store display.

Title?

"Daddy, Please Love Me."

TFF

https://people.com/politics/donald-t...lease-love-me/

Old 11-14-2019, 02:43 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,709,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Nearly all children of prominent politicians and men of money benefit from their parents' influence. Most do so behind the scenes--that's why we never hear about it. Their wealthy parents set up a charitable foundation and guess who they appoint to run it?
Never heard of Amy Carter milking her status as daughter of a President. God bless Jimmy Carter. I love that man.

And I will say, even the Bush daughters don't seem to be trying to do it either.

Old 11-14-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Folks forget that Guilfoyle was the ex of Calfornia Governor Gavin Newsom, one of the politicians that the righties get all bent out of shape over. Strange, isn't it?
I bet Gavin is glad he doesn't still have her around. She is only after the money. Problem is, Don Jr. is going to lose it all.

Old 11-14-2019, 02:45 PM

10,534 posts, read 6,169,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
RNC is giving them away with a $50 donation.

LOL!!!

He has to give them away. . .

Who does Donny Jr think is going to buy this trash?

I bet none of the CD die hards would buy it. They're infatuated with Daddy, not Junior.

Old 11-14-2019, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackbasket View Post
Unlikely Obama has ever read a book
Oh sure - everyone knows Obama is a dummy, right? How ridiculous. The reason Trump despises Obama is because Obama is everything Trump never was nor ever will be - bright, beloved by many, 2 Term popular president, happily married ONCE with daughters who love him and never embarrassed him by going around the world like mobsters trying to make money off their daddy being President. Trump is pathetic. I don't think he can help it. I think Trump is a very angry man who was chosen for a role he doesn't like - an example to the world of how a president should never act.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies