Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2019, 01:12 PM

51,649 posts, read 25,800,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
The trump administration needs to get their stories straight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDQt5iOnO-I
So far all I've heard is that it is no fair Trump got caught.

24,260 posts, read 14,200,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
We know the letter from Atkinson to Congress sent on September 9, 2019 was sent to the ODNI and Devin Nunes. You don't think one of them contacted the White House to alert them immediately upon receipt? Get real.
Nunes was probably making his way through the shrubbery as fast as his little legs could carry him.

20,702 posts, read 12,528,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
How many more times do we have to point out that Trump didn't say that until after the whistleblower report came out?
Because that is all they have.

Old 11-20-2019, 01:13 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,200,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Sondland and Vindman...hmm. Wonder what these two clowns have in common.
Both worked for Trump.

Old 11-20-2019, 01:15 PM

37,960 posts, read 22,139,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Sondland and Vindman...hmm. Wonder what these two clowns have in common.
Both men heard President Trump call the Ukraine president that he would appreciate him looking into Biden firing a prosecutor. Neither one of these two men knew why President Trump would ask that question nor did they know what prosecutor Biden had fired.

The point is neither man knew the substance of what was said and instead of going to their superiors and asking for clarification, they created their own wild conspiracy theories, attached nefarious motives to President Trump. Then both menmen set about criticizing President Trump behind his back and undermining him.

Neither man knew that Hunter Biden worked for Burisma, and VP Biden fired the prosecutor engaged in criminal prosecution of Burisma. So they just assumed Trump was just digging up dirt on Biden for personal political motivations, and they started blabbing there false assumptions as if they were fact

Old 11-20-2019, 01:18 PM

10,058 posts, read 14,425,999 times
Like I have said, the Democrats were going to impeach the President no matter if they proved quid pro quo, heard someone say he did quid pro quo, if nothing was proven, etc.

The Democrats will vote to impeach because this is all part of their strategy to "hurt" Trump's re-election chances.

It's a sham, a waste of time and money--this impeachment hoax.

Just unreal. BUT I bet the Democrats got him now! LOL

Old 11-20-2019, 01:21 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,254,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I left that out because I can't imagine even the D's arguing that President Zelinsky is Trump's puppet. Besides, if he feared losing the aid or didn't want to anger Trump he'd have complied with the quid pro quo.
He was about to comply when this blew up. Zelensky was supposed to go on Fareed Zakaria's program on CNN and announce the investigation. He was already booked on the program. It was all set. Then boom.

https://www.axios.com/fareed-zakaria...767ebb4e7.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/07/polit...aid/index.html

Old 11-20-2019, 01:24 PM

8,496 posts, read 3,337,411 times
Quote:
I left that out because I can't imagine even the D's arguing that President Zelinsky is Trump's puppet. Besides, if he feared losing the aid or didn't want to anger Trump he'd have complied with the quid pro quo.
Zelensky would not have wanted to look like Trump's puppet to the Ukrainians. At the same time, Ukraine desperate needed the military aid.

Trump asking a new Ukrainian President who ran on an anticorruption platform to publicly announce a clearly political investigation of the US President's political opponent put Zelensky in a heck of a position.

Zelensky's aides are reported to have been divided over how to respond and seemingly dragged their feet until it became clear that military aid was directly connected. From various reports, the decision was then to proceed with the announcement, with an agreement to appear on Fareed Zakaria.

Then WaPo broke the WB story - that would have been clear evidence to the Ukrainian people how Zelensky was being pressured - and the interview was immediately cancelled.

Old 11-20-2019, 01:25 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,254,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Like I have said, the Democrats were going to impeach the President no matter if they proved quid pro quo, heard someone say he did quid pro quo, if nothing was proven, etc.

The Democrats will vote to impeach because this is all part of their strategy to "hurt" Trump's re-election chances.

It's a sham, a waste of time and money--this impeachment hoax.

Just unreal. BUT I bet the Democrats got him now! LOL
I disagree. Trump's wounds are self-inflicted. Personal responsibility and all that. Nobody forced him to be corrupt--he chose to be.

Old 11-20-2019, 01:25 PM

37,960 posts, read 22,139,830 times
Quote:
Exactly.

The Trump-haters claim Zelinsky dearly wanted to please Trump, except.... nothing they claim Trump demanded Zelinsky do for him, ever took place.

All we have are people creating their own assumptions speculating on what they assume President Trump might have done, or what they assume he might have thought. There is no proof of any quid pro quo, all they have are assumptions, speculations and inferences that's it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies