Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2019, 08:34 AM

57,311 posts, read 26,236,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Just like Samantha Powers was, under the direction of Valerie Jarrett. The NSA Database
Mike Rogers, head of the NSA at the time, blew the whistle on Obama's operation to spy on Americans.
https://thehill.com/policy/national-...-obama-era-nsa

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...-illegal-searc
https://www.dailywire.com/news/repor...rs-ben-shapiro

Then we have this nugget to remember.
https://www.npr.org/2016/11/22/50298...on-his-way-out
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/u...el-rogers.html

Clapper & Carter wanted Rogers gone, after meeting Trump, eh? LOL! I'm sure they did.
I wonder if Barr has talked to Mike Rogers?
That doesn't answer the question regarding the Page warrant, you are deflecting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2019, 08:39 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Page 310... Footnote 461... Blows Horowitz own assumption that the start was predicated.

Why does the foot note say first contact with Steele and his company Orbis, was July 16, 2016?
Horowitz says the FBI didn't know about Steele until Sept. 19, 2016, in another part of the report.
Why is that? Was Steele found to be peddling lies and they had to go after Papadopolous?
Did the FBI change dates to make the timeline workout?
They had Downers England meeting with Papadopolous in May 2016. The lovers text confirm it May 11th. Why say it was July, the day the investigation reportedly started?
Since Steele was exposed as a fraud, they needed an ""INSURANCE POLICY" like when you die before you're 40"

Old 12-14-2019, 08:42 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
That doesn't answer the question regarding the Page warrant, you are deflecting.
The federal government and FISA warrant approvals have full access to the NSA Database. You do know what is captured and stored in this MASSIVE database in Utah... don't you?

Then the 3 hop rule... You do know what that is don't you?
You speak as if you have never heard of the NSA and their capabilities to spy on anyone and everyone. Past and present.

Old 12-14-2019, 09:14 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Sounds like another Comey lie to me.
We shall see this Sunday when Comey discusses his cancellation by Fox & Friends on Fox News Sunday.

Quote:
Former FBI Director James Comey will be a guest on Fox News Sunday after he claimed earlier this week that Fox & Friends had canceled his appearance on the show.

Comey will join host Chris Wallace on Sunday to discuss the findings of the report from Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz. Horowitz released his report following his investigation into the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant issued against Carter Page that kicked off the theory that Trump had colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.
Comey to appear on Fox News Sunday after claiming Fox & Friends appearance was canceled

Old 12-14-2019, 09:50 AM

5,179 posts, read 3,095,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
We shall see this Sunday when Comey discusses his cancellation by Fox & Friends on Fox News Sunday.

Comey to appear on Fox News Sunday after claiming Fox & Friends appearance was canceled
Comey: “Sure Chris, mistakes were made in the FISA process and subsequent (illegal) investigations, but as a former Boy Scout I can assure you they were honest mistakes, with only the best of intentions...now about my new book...”

Old 12-14-2019, 11:50 AM

21,945 posts, read 9,517,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
You've got to be a complete imbecile to believe there wasn't institutional bias here. Of course, the Democrats in Congress know damn well the whole thing was a corrupt coordinated attack/coup attempt on Trump. They orchestrated it along with the Obama white house and these executive branch agencies.

What they are counting on is that enough Americans either don't care (extreme Democrat partisans) or are too stupid (much of the Democrat base) to figure it out. Hopefully they miscalculated, but who knows.
Well, in all fairness, they DO have the media carrying their water so it's pretty easy to fool the masses.

Old 12-14-2019, 11:54 AM

21,945 posts, read 9,517,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post

Interviewed by Chris Wallace. Please. Why won't he go on Maria Bartiromo? She offered.

Old 12-14-2019, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The federal government and FISA warrant approvals have full access to the NSA Database. You do know what is captured and stored in this MASSIVE database in Utah... don't you?

Then the 3 hop rule... You do know what that is don't you?
You speak as if you have never heard of the NSA and their capabilities to spy on anyone and everyone. Past and present.
I don't see any indication that they went back in time and retrieved phone records from years ago, I know the NSA has access which Trump just approved again by the way. If Page left the campaign in October 2016 just before the warrant was approved how does this amount to spying on the Trump campaign. Page had no part in the Trump White House or campaign on through the next 3 warrants so what does this have to do with Trump. I'm not making a case that there isn't a problem with the warrants.

Old 12-14-2019, 01:23 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,102,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I don't see any indication that they went back in time and retrieved phone records from years ago, I know the NSA has access which Trump just approved again by the way. If Page left the campaign in October 2016 just before the warrant was approved how does this amount to spying on the Trump campaign. Page had no part in the Trump White House or campaign on through the next 3 warrants so what does this have to do with Trump. I'm not making a case that there isn't a problem with the warrants.
I already explained it to you.

The FBI can look at communications of anyone that Page talked with, hundreds of people would be under surveillance with the Page FISA warrant.

AG Bill Barr in his interview mentioned how they went back and looked at all of Pages communications that were stored in the NSA database. Again, it's not just Page that was under surveillance with this FISA warrant. There were hundreds, if not a thousand or more people's communications that were being looked at by the FBI using the Page FISA warrant.

Old 12-14-2019, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I already explained it to you.

The FBI can look at communications of anyone that Page talked with, hundreds of people would be under surveillance with the Page FISA warrant.

AG Bill Barr in his interview mentioned how they went back and looked at all of Pages communications that were stored in the NSA database. Again, it's not just Page that was under surveillance with this FISA warrant. There were hundreds, if not a thousand or more people's communications that were being looked at by the FBI using the Page FISA warrant.
I don’t see anything in the IG report backing that up, where did you get those numbers. The main complaint was that the Trump campaign was spied on, is there anything that was revealed publicly to back that up. The warrant was approved just before the November election, what did they use against the Trump campaign.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies