Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2019, 09:10 AM

20,463 posts, read 12,392,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
Trump could rob a bank on camera and shoot the teller and kill them and the trump supporters here would say "no crime has been made" "its a witch hunt" "the democrats are toast"
LOL. Joe Biden actually confessed to a quid pro quo on video, and the left has said "there is nothing to see here".

yet you say this? Again. You take yourself seriously when you say it. you believe yourself. I cant figure out if that is sad or funny!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2019, 09:14 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,635,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I don’t watch videos. YOU make the case! You don’t give me orders to watch videos. WTH is wrong with you?

Did I post a video for you to watch?
I'll tell you what happened in the video.

The DNC witness, Ambassador Sondland, is asked about his conversation over what is expected in regards to Ukraine.

Sondland replied that when Trump was asked what he wanted, Trump said, "I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. Tell Ukraine President Zelensky to do the right thing."

This testimony from the DNC witness is why neither quid pro quo nor bribery nor election interference is part of the DNC impeachment filing.

Old 12-10-2019, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
You don't want there to be an answer to your question, so you are feigning ignorance.

Here is just one of those instances.

And another.

You will pretend you didn't read that, and in some number of days, ask the question yet again. Pathetic.
Extortion of a foreign leader for political gain?

You mean:

https://youtu.be/e_c17vxrPWQ

Lol

Old 12-10-2019, 09:19 AM

20,463 posts, read 12,392,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I don’t watch videos. YOU make the case! You don’t give me orders to watch videos. WTH is wrong with you?

Did I post a video for you to watch?
/\ what you said

=what i heard: Look i know you are right but ORANGMANBAD!!!! lol

Old 12-10-2019, 09:20 AM

5,731 posts, read 2,196,360 times
I’m glad they’re impeaching, it forced them to pass USMCA to save credibility.

Trump can run on two Supreme Court justices, tax cuts and jobs act, USMCA, border wall. Basically everything he campaigned on he’s done. China still needs to be worked out

Old 12-10-2019, 09:21 AM

242 posts, read 351,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Democrat Logic 102 - for the sake of democracy, this upcoming election is too important to be left up to the voters.
No, no, no. It's more like, for the sake of the democracy, this upcoming election is too important to be subject to more foreign interference like the last one was.

Old 12-10-2019, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaIceman View Post
No, no, no. It's more like, for the sake of the democracy, this upcoming election is too important to be subject to more foreign interference like the last one was.
The last one where Hillary paid a foreign agent who worked with Russians to influence our election?

Old 12-10-2019, 09:24 AM

5,772 posts, read 3,226,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 205 View Post
Democrats are trying to impeach the president for asking for assistance in doing the exact same investigations into the 2016 election that he and his campaign went through a full body cavity search for the last 3 years. Even worse, the thing that is sending Dems over the edge with this impeachment push is the president daring to think an actual quid pro quo CAUGHT ON TAPE should be looked in to. Think about that for a second..Democrats are actually moving forward on impeachment on abuse of power charges on a phone call in which there was nothing nefarious while everyone pretends that the former vice president isn't ON TAPE actually extorting Ukraine via a quid quo pro.

The Democrats charge of abuse of power is incredibly ironic too given the IG report that dropped yesterday. Despite the statement from the IG saying he didn't find documentary evidence of bias, the IG report was an extremely damning indictment of how the FBI handled the entire Russia investigation and the FISA warrant in particular. The FBI abused the absolute s### out of its power and literally spied on an opposition party's campaign and presidency based on DNC financed fake dossier yet Dems have the gall to feign outrage over a tame phone call which we have the transcript of.

There's no way Pelosi and most of the Democratic party actually believes the impeachment farce they are trying to sell. They aren't dumb. Only explanation is that they along with a lot of Deep State Never Trumpers (both Democrats and Republicans) are terrified of what and who will be exposed if the administration digs too deep into Ukraine. No other reason for this desperate hurried attempt to get rid of the president makes sense based on how big of a political loser this impeachment is for the Democrats. They're either incredibly naive and think their little East Coast and West Coast bubble of elitist friends represent the attitudes of the country at large or they think the country at large is too stupid to see this for the idiotic farce it is or they're scared s###less of this administration exposing serious crimes committed by "the Swamp". Nothing else makes any sense.

Any attempt to connect the impeachment to the IG Report is a complete non sequitur. They are unrelated. The IG Report clears the FBI of bias in any investigations of Trump. There were some procedural errors but to impugn a federal agency based on the President's accusations have been found to be completely inappropriate.

The impeachment is based on a whole new set of transgressions on the part of the President. He will go on trial, and it wont be Moscow Mitch presiding. It will be the chief justice of the Supreme Court. If you think that Roberts is going to go down in history as one of the destroyers of our democracy you may be wrong.

And please stop getting your facts from Fox News. They only cast doubt on the truth by asking biased questions.

Old 12-10-2019, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
Any attempt to connect the impeachment to the IG Report is a complete non sequitur. They are unrelated. The IG Report clears the FBI of bias in any investigations of Trump. There were some procedural errors but to impugn a federal agency based on the President's accusations have been found to be completely inappropriate.

The impeachment is based on a whole new set of transgressions on the part of the President. He will go on trial, and it wont be Moscow Mitch presiding. It will be the chief justice of the Supreme Court. If you think that Roberts is going to go down in history as one of the destroyers of our democracy you may be wrong.

And please stop getting your facts from Fox News. They only cast doubt on the truth by asking biased questions.
I guess you missed the FBI texts.

"We need an insurance policy against this President."

Old 12-10-2019, 09:30 AM

25,781 posts, read 12,849,279 times
Nobody's going to:

Be impeached
go to prison
lose their government pensions
lose their cadillac healthcare plans
lose their ability to conduct insider trading

nothing will come of this. Nothing significant, or long lasting.

They are all corrupt, and it matters not which side is more corrupt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies