Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2020, 03:10 PM

29,523 posts, read 22,680,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
I admit that I haven’t followed this story, but how is this woman calling 911 ANY different than the scores of nutty stories we hear about black women calling 911 because McDonalds didn’t have McNuggets, or because a Chinese restaurant shorted them a shrimp?
Looks like someone already responded, but anyhow, clearly someone calling 9-1-1 because of shortage of chicken nuggets is far, far different than someone calling 9-1-1 to falsely report a man of threatening them (a Black male to boot), wouldn't you say?

One is frivolous, the other is far more sinister in that it might have taken a turn for the worse had the police run with it that way.

By the way, the woman that made that nugget call was cited for misuse of 9-1-1.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2020, 03:17 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,512,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Looks like someone already responded, but anyhow, clearly someone calling 9-1-1 because of shortage of chicken nuggets is far, far different than someone calling 9-1-1 to falsely report a man of threatening them (a Black male to boot), wouldn't you say?

One is frivolous, the other is far more sinister in that it might have taken a turn for the worse had the police run with it that way.

By the way, the woman that made that nugget call was cited for misuse of 9-1-1.
It’s not the actual calls themselves that I was referring to, but how the police deal with these kinds of frivolous calls. If they’ve cited other people for false report charges then after investigating and determining that’s what she did they should simply charge her with the same. The color skin of the man she accused is not material. Any applicable laws should be applied equally regardless of race. You said they cited the woman in one of the other frivolous calls? Well that’s what they ought to do with her.

Old 07-06-2020, 03:18 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,259,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTP2020 View Post
This is the type of response that people give when they have no intelligent arguments. Notice how not one point was addressed.
Did you read my other posts? I was involved in a productive discussion and this just was so uggg. I just can’t anymore if this is the way it goes. Attacking me or another poster personally is not how I want to engage.

Old 07-06-2020, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTP2020 View Post
This is the type of response that people give when they have no intelligent arguments. Notice how not one point was addressed.
You’ve got to be kidding. Which point exactly shall I address in the poster’s creepy scenario involving my personal family members as rapists? Let me refresh you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
How would you like it if I call 911 and report that your father or brother is raping my 10 year old niece while I cry and make my voice more and more in distress? How would you like it if nothing happens to me at all after they confirmed I made a false report of such nature?

We can play out this experiment if you want. Give me your address. I can call 911 right now and report that you are raping a 10 year old. I'll make sure to make my voice as in distressed as I can.
If that is your idea of an “intelligent argument” then by all means go ask some other posters about their family members raping people in “scenarios” of discussion. Let me know how that goes.

Old 07-06-2020, 03:22 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,117,869 times
Quote:
You are positively shrill. Impossible to have a reasonable conversation with your level of dramatics here. Honestly, you seem like the emotional type who could be guilty of the SAME thing if the circumstances were right.
How was what I posted emotional? Do you deny the history of false reports by white women that ended up with dead black men/boys?

Old 07-06-2020, 03:24 PM

Quote:
You’ve got to be kidding. Which point exactly shall I address in the poster’s creepy scenario involving my personal family members as rapists? Let me refresh you:

If that is your idea of an intelligent conversation than by all means go ask some other posters about their family members raping people in “scenarios” of discussion. Let me know how that goes.
Ok, give me your address and info. I will make a 911 call saying you're threatening to rape my 10 year old niece. Better? I'll make sure to sound increasingly in distress each time I say it on the phone.

Are you seriously ok with women making false 911 reports on someone else about threatening their being while purposefully sounding more and more in distress?

Old 07-06-2020, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Ok, give me your address and info. I will make a 911 call saying you're threatening to rape my 10 year old niece. Better? I'll make sure to sound increasingly in distress each time I say it on the phone.

Are you seriously ok with women making false 911 reports on someone else about threatening their being while purposefully sounding more and more in distress?
Stop talking like such a creep. If you can’t have this discussion without repeatedly bringing rape into it (for some inexplicable reason) I have no option but to believe that you are indeed a creep. Express yourself as a mature adult, without the perversion, or don’t talk to me at all.

Old 07-06-2020, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Stop talking like such a creep. If you can’t have this discussion without repeatedly bringing rape into it (for some inexplicable reason) I have no option but to believe that you are indeed a creep. Express yourself as a mature adult, without the perversion, or don’t talk to me at all.
Me a creep? You're the one that is just fine with people making 911 false reports while purposefully sounding more and more in distress without any consequences at all.

If you think it is ok for people to do that, then why not give me your info so I can make a false report on you? Time to prove to us whether you actually believe this nonsense or not.

Edit.

Sounds a lot different if it hits home doesn't it? Enough with all this theoretical talk. If you have no problem with people making false reports of assault and other serious allegations, then why not let me do it to you?

Old 07-06-2020, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Me a creep? You're the one that is just fine with people making 911 false reports while purposefully sounding more and more in distress without any consequences at all.

If you think it is ok for people to do that, then why not give me your info so I can make a false report on you? Time to prove to us whether you actually believe this nonsense or not.
I’m not sure where it was that I said it’s ok to make false reports. In fact, I’m dead certain that I never said that.

It really is impossible to converse with you. I simply find you too shrill and emotional to think and speak rationally. Additionally, you’ve genuinely made me uncomfortable with your repeated talk of rape.

I think you and I are done now.

Old 07-06-2020, 03:35 PM

19,845 posts, read 12,116,680 times
Quote:
Ok, give me your home address and info. I will make a 911 call saying you're threatening to take my 10 year old niece. Better? I'll make sure to sound increasingly in distress each time I say it on the phone.

You might want to take a step back with these personal creepy comments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies