Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2020, 01:57 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
I would say she could just lie low and find another job, but yeah, her name will be infamous forever.
She should be in prison for false alarm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2020, 01:59 PM

20,836 posts, read 17,115,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
I would say she could just lie low and find another job, but yeah, her name will be infamous forever.
I finally realize why they call these little monsters "Karens"...

Old 05-29-2020, 01:59 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,400,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
she lost her job, and got her dog taken away. I'm good with that.
She lost her job and had her dog taken away because a strange man chose to be a hostile, antisocial weirdo, scared the crap out of her, she had a panic reaction, and then he decontextualized the interaction in the press.

She didn't go out looking to interact with anyone. He did, and he provoked the interaction. She was walking a dog.

This injustice will eventually be reversed. You may or may not be aware of it when it is, but it will be. That you are "good" with it merely frames you as a social burden. People without a true sense of justice greatly skew this society's ability to function.

What will the wider social reaction be? No interaction with certain strangers, whatsoever.

Shunning toward risk control.

Sorry, Black men can't be hostile to strangers and then claim racism when the situation goes poorly.

In thousands of potential interactions, every day, the shunning will occur. Nothing will be recorded because there will be nothing to record.

I hope the petty reward in this instance was worth it. The social fallout will be immense.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
She should be in prison for false alarm.
False alarm how?

He threatened her, tried to lure her dog against her wishes, and she had an obvious panic reaction. There was nothing false about it.

The man in question should be under psych review.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Well, maybe.

But karma came for her first.
What Karma? She was minding her own business. He was an aggressive, hostile weirdo. She reacted. Maybe as planned and maybe not.

The only thing that came for her was the same antisocial behavior that pervades some communities and the anti-White hostility that pervades the media.

Those communities are always looking for their pound of flesh, no matter how it is sourced. Little did she know when she left her house that day that it was going to be taken from her.

Karma may come around, but in this case she owns someone else's large debt.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
I finally realize why they call these little monsters "Karens"...
yeah, they're the monsters as evidenced by the fact that its the Karens who fill the prisons.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:10 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,765,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
What Karma? She was minding her own business. He was an aggressive, hostile weirdo. She reacted. Maybe as planned and maybe not.

The only thing that came for her was the same antisocial behavior that pervades some communities and the anti-White hostility that pervades the media.

Those communities are always looking for their pound of flesh, no matter how it is sourced. Little did she know when she left her house that day that it was going to be taken from her.

Karma may come around, but in this case she owns someone else's large debt.
Haven't read the whole thread, have you?

https://nypost.com/2020/05/28/amy-co...ing-for-obama/

She's pulled this **** before.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beliciano View Post
What happened to her is one of the most beautiful things I have seen in a long time. She lied on the man to the police, put a heavy emphasis on "African American" with hopes it would create a sense of urgency and possibly get this man beaten by the cops. Then she used her white woman tears, thinking they would help. Instead she is the one who is suffering in the process, because of her pure evilness and hatefulness. I think I need a drink to celebrate how the switch was flipped on her!!
You can't accurately assign value to her chosen identity markers for her harasser when describing him to the cops, as a means of prosecution. Its all conjecture. The man is African American and 911 operators always ask for a description.

Its not like she could have left it out, and then the cops would have showed up and remained oblivious to his race. Therefore, your chosen line of reasoning makes no sense.

The fact is you're just pro-Black / anti-White etc at the cost of all justice.

As I prior stated, the underlying social repercussions to this will not go how you think that they will. But I understand that long term thinking may not be a strong suit.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:17 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,598,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
You can't accurately assign value to her chosen identity markers for her harasser when describing him to the cops, as a means of prosecution. Its all conjecture. The man is African American and 911 operators always ask for a description.

Its not like she could have left it out, and then the cops would have showed up and remained oblivious to his race. Therefore, your chosen line of reasoning makes no sense.

The fact is you're just pro-Black / anti-White etc at the cost of all justice.

As I prior stated, the underlying social repercussions to this will not go how you think that they will. But I understand that long term thinking may not be a strong suit.
Talk about deflecting. Let me guess, you are probably upset about the rioting and could care less about the man who was actually killed by the police!!

Old 05-29-2020, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Haven't read the whole thread, have you?

https://nypost.com/2020/05/28/amy-co...ing-for-obama/

She's pulled this **** before.
Pulled what before? Having a panic reaction to a hostile stranger?

Nope. She had a relationship spat, and there are two sides to that. And ex partners get jilted. All of the implications are just that.

Is this going to turn into a routine of false logic that is easily refuted? How low IQ do we have to go?

Does your lack of ability to identify a true parallel between the situations play into your lack of judgement in regard to what happened at the park?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies