Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2020, 12:46 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,433,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klassyhk View Post
I'm a woman and I think this footage is the catalyst that is going to change that. When I saw the woman literally put on an "act" once a 911 operator answered the call. It was unbelievable to hear her change her voice to one of despair and damsel-in-distress and see her "pretend to be scared, nervous, horrified". Even her dog appeared to try and get away and not want to be in on her "act". I can't say that I'm completely surprised because it's no secret that this type of behavior has been around a long time but to see it filmed in a real-life incident in 2020 was sobering.
Many of us have known for a long time, but we were called names for pointing it out. We were told that we "hate women."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2020, 12:59 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,400,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
More horse manure. She approached him, so she clearly wasn't that fricken scared of him. He had to tell her twice to back off. She was not in fear of her life, she was simply pissed that someone called her out for being an elitist snot who thought she didn't have to follow the rules. She isn't the victim here.

Frankly, her poor dog that she kept choking was the victim.
After he threatened her dog?

Willfully decontextualizing the situation doesn't speak well to your social judgement on the matter. In other words, right or wrong, the man doesn't need defenders like you. You will end up making him look bad.

She's clearly terrified.

A man whose size determines that he could kill her at will is intimidating her for no reason in the park.

He's not code enforcement. He should have taken a picture and submitted it to the police if he was concerned about her dog's leashing. That would have been the end of it. This creep has dog treats in his pocket to lure strange dogs and endeavors to pick fights with strange women.

See my post prior to this one for the rest of my response.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:19 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
He instigated the backlash, hatred, racial animus against this woman by releasing that video through his sister's social media. he was smart enough to know what he was doing and what this video would reap.

he's a ghoul, just like all the other ghouls who relish stirring the pot of hatred while celebrating a woman's ruined life.

His "message" that he wants people to back off and wishes she wasn't fired is hollow and disingenuous. he was vindictive, cruel. the woman in the park showed her true colors....and so has he.
Please. Lol

Thought you Conservatives believed in consequences, responsibility and the right of employers to fire folks for anything?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
I'm tired of Black people constantly complaining and trying to get other people to feel sorry for them. Am I supposed to feel sorry for the Black man in the video? I don't. It wasn't even that bad of a situation. The fact that you think it's messed up that I don't care about this Black man's very minor inconvenience says more about you than me.

I bet you can't find a single post on these forums where I have ever complained about racism towards Asians. I don't see the world only through that lens. In fact, I don't usually talk about my race. With you, it's always about your Blackness. That's common for most Black people. As I said, pure narcissism.
No one has asked you for your damn sympathy. I already told you that we don’t need it. It’s useless.

And no one cares about the example you’re giving here about not complaining. You’re not anyone’s leader. No one is obligated to follow your example. We do and say what we want to. If you don’t like the complaining, that’s nothing to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
The guy in question was / is a crazy creep who picked a fight with a strange woman and brought dog treats to lure her dog.

That's the core of this story.

If he wasn't such a menacing weirdo none of this would have happened. Most men would be freaked out, especially after he tried to lure the dog. I can't imagine how nervous he made that woman with his socially abnormal hostility.

What's next, a trip over the the schoolyard fence to attempt to lure kids in with candy?

They're even smaller than that woman is, compared to him, and would be even easier to scare with hostile behavior.

This guy's antisocial behavior is eventually going to go the wrong way for him.
Whatever dude. You’re just mad that she got fired.

Too bad. And if you get similarly caught on video doing what she did, you’ll be saying goodbye to your job too. Believe that!

It is what it is. She surely wouldn’t care if YOU got canned.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:25 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,382,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
The guy in question was / is a crazy creep who picked a fight with a strange woman and brought dog treats to lure her dog.

That's the core of this story.

If he wasn't such a menacing weirdo none of this would have happened. Most men would be freaked out, especially after he tried to lure the dog. I can't imagine how nervous he made that woman with his socially abnormal hostility.

What's next, a trip over the the schoolyard fence to attempt to lure kids in with candy?

They're even smaller than that woman is, compared to him, and would be even easier to scare with hostile behavior.

This guy's antisocial behavior is eventually going to go the wrong way for him.
Are you even talking about the same incident?

Old 05-29-2020, 02:36 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,882,153 times
ME: Look, if you're going to do what you want, I'm going to do what I want, but you're not going to like it.
HER: What's that?
ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy!
HER: He won't come to you.
ME: We'll see about that...

She's off but that guy is a scumbag too. Who makes veiled threats against a puppy? Who in the world gets into an argument and then wants to be "friendly" to that persons dog? A scumbag does, but because he's black and they don't know any better and he needs to be treated like children. We need to protect him, right?

White lady bad.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:40 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,882,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
NO! Wrong! I am also one of those who told people to keep their damn dogs on the leash because I had a dog who was scared of other dogs, and these morons would allow their dog to come flying up to my dog.

If there's a sign that says keep dogs on leash, then you keep your damn dog on leash! I don't give a crap what her lame excuse was, there is a reason that those signs are put up.

The creep in this story is the lady who flat out lied to the police, and was so engrossed in her anger at being called out for being a disrespectful hag that she proceeded to choke the ever loving crap out of her own dog - all caught on film.

Her dog should be taken away from her - look at how that poor dog is suffering because this B thinks she's above any rules or regulations if they are "inconvenient" for her.

That man was completely right to call her out. She was completely disgustingly wrong with her entitlement mentality. Screw her. I'm sick of people like her.
Are you one of those people who gets into an argument with a dog owner, makes a veiled threat and then tries to lure that dog over? That's who you are? That's how you were raised?

The lady was off but no doubt that guy is acting like a scumbag too.

Old 05-29-2020, 04:02 AM

27,194 posts, read 13,482,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Are you even talking about the same incident?

The incident I saw was some white woman claiming a black man is threatening her life after he politely asks her to put her dog on a leash.

Old 05-29-2020, 05:20 AM

21,481 posts, read 10,588,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post

The incident I saw was some white woman claiming a black man is threatening her life after he politely asks her to put her dog on a leash.

The incident you saw was the middle of an encounter and we don’t really know what happened before filming began. Helpfully the man gave us a script of his version of what happened, and it wasn’t looking good on him in my opinion. What he himself claimed he said sounded threatening, whether he said it in a nice calm voice like he had when he was filming or a mad voice doesn’t matter. They were still in a secluded area of the park and it seemed threatening. I thought she looked scared. Just because she walked toward him doesn’t mean she wasn’t scared. Fight or flight.

Old 05-29-2020, 05:24 AM

20,836 posts, read 17,115,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I don’t care that he was black. I care that she’s been destroyed because she called the police when she felt threatened, and she had reason to feel threatened. But go ahead and hate all you want. Just remember that one day this could happen to you. Your political affiliation doesn’t matter. Are you okay with canceling people over wrong think?
She did not feel threatened. She got caught breaking the rules and tried to turn it on the man. THAT has happened to most of us and THAT is the reason we are laughing at her because she

G O T F'N C A U G H T!!

Old 05-29-2020, 05:26 AM

30,455 posts, read 21,298,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
She also can't be too bright to make those kinds of statements while being filmed.

She's not banging on all cylinders for sure.
She looked kinda hot dot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies