Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2020, 10:43 PM

6,346 posts, read 2,901,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Obviously this gal is a psychopath. Funny that she "chided" the guy for voting for Obama. I wonder if that means she's a Trumpie.
Obama ran against McCain and Romney. Maybe she's a Palinite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2020, 10:44 PM

30,640 posts, read 18,242,637 times
Quote:
Call the cops because someone's dog is off the leash? Right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
The guy in question was / is a crazy creep who picked a fight with a strange woman and brought dog treats to lure her dog.

That's the core of this story.

If he wasn't such a menacing weirdo none of this would have happened. Most men would be freaked out, especially after he tried to lure the dog. I can't imagine how nervous he made that woman with his socially abnormal hostility.

What's next, a trip over the the schoolyard fence to attempt to lure kids in with candy?

They're even smaller than that woman is, compared to him, and would be even easier to scare with hostile behavior.

This guy's antisocial behavior is eventually going to go the wrong way for him.

The guy is clearly crazy (I don't care how many degrees he has). Who in their right mind uses dog treats to lure someone's dog as an attempt to coerce someone to leash their dog?

That said, crazy or not, the woman responded in a crazier, racist way and should be condemned.

Old 05-28-2020, 10:46 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,521,399 times
Quote:
Seems like the gal would be the "Karen" if she felt intimidated by someone asking her to put her dog on a leash as was required.
Yep-that's why I called them Mr. and Mrs. Karen. Both are entitled busybodies.

Old 05-28-2020, 11:47 PM

18,741 posts, read 7,617,731 times
This is the 600th reply!

See, this thread was good for something after all.

Old 05-29-2020, 12:18 AM

2,919 posts, read 2,582,290 times
Default Believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZone View Post
Are we still supposed to "Believe All Women" ? While I realize that phrase is associated with rape and sexual assault, this incident is a good example that women are every bit as capable of lying and exaggeration as men are. Neither gender has a monopoly on virtue and neither gender is free from spreading falsehoods.
I'm a woman and I think this footage is the catalyst that is going to change that. When I saw the woman literally put on an "act" once a 911 operator answered the call. It was unbelievable to hear her change her voice to one of despair and damsel-in-distress and see her "pretend to be scared, nervous, horrified". Even her dog appeared to try and get away and not want to be in on her "act". I can't say that I'm completely surprised because it's no secret that this type of behavior has been around a long time but to see it filmed in a real-life incident in 2020 was sobering.

Old 05-29-2020, 12:20 AM

30,259 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
The guy in question was / is a crazy creep who picked a fight with a strange woman and brought dog treats to lure her dog.

That's the core of this story.

If he wasn't such a menacing weirdo none of this would have happened. Most men would be freaked out, especially after he tried to lure the dog. I can't imagine how nervous he made that woman with his socially abnormal hostility.

What's next, a trip over the the schoolyard fence to attempt to lure kids in with candy?

They're even smaller than that woman is, compared to him, and would be even easier to scare with hostile behavior.

This guy's antisocial behavior is eventually going to go the wrong way for him.
NO! Wrong! I am also one of those who told people to keep their damn dogs on the leash because I had a dog who was scared of other dogs, and these morons would allow their dog to come flying up to my dog.

If there's a sign that says keep dogs on leash, then you keep your damn dog on leash! I don't give a crap what her lame excuse was, there is a reason that those signs are put up.

The creep in this story is the lady who flat out lied to the police, and was so engrossed in her anger at being called out for being a disrespectful hag that she proceeded to choke the ever loving crap out of her own dog - all caught on film.

Her dog should be taken away from her - look at how that poor dog is suffering because this B thinks she's above any rules or regulations if they are "inconvenient" for her.

That man was completely right to call her out. She was completely disgustingly wrong with her entitlement mentality. Screw her. I'm sick of people like her.

Old 05-29-2020, 12:25 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,399,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klassyhk View Post
Even her dog appeared to try and get away and not want to be in on her "act".
You were doing okay until the above statement.

Once a stranger tries to lure your dog with treats and against your will, after making ominous statements, then all bets are off. It literally doesn't matter what she has to do to get assistance.

That man is at least twice her weight, six times as strong (that's being very conservative), and is actively intimidating her.

Sorry. The next times this happens the cops will get called as well. Mentally ill people don't get to force a threatening interaction with strangers in this nation and be immune from police interaction over the matter.

You've also lost your marbles if you think you get to police her tone after she was engaged like that.

Old 05-29-2020, 12:28 AM

30,259 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
You were doing okay until the above statement.

Once a stranger tries to lure your dog with treats and against your will, after making ominous statements, then all bets are off. It literally doesn't matter what she has to do to get assistance.

That man is at least twice her weight, six times as strong (that's being very conservative), and is actively intimidating her.

Sorry. The next times this happens the cops will get called as well. Mentally ill people don't get to force a threatening interaction with strangers in this nation and be immune from police interaction over the matter.

You've also lost your marbles if you think you get to police her tone after she was engaged like that.
More horse manure. She approached him, so she clearly wasn't that fricken scared of him. He had to tell her twice to back off. She was not in fear of her life, she was simply pissed that someone called her out for being an elitist snot who thought she didn't have to follow the rules. She isn't the victim here.

Frankly, her poor dog that she kept choking was the victim.

Old 05-29-2020, 12:35 AM

2,919 posts, read 2,582,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
While a lot of your posts I do agree with you, I don't on this one.

She destroyed herself.

She called the police and fabricated a "threatening" event that wasn't there.

She couldn't of felt that scared and threatened, because she clearly storms right over to him, demands that he stop filming, then gets her finger in his face.

She then is trying to make a deal with him, If you don't stop filming, I'm gonna call the police, and when he doesn't stop, she makes good on her threat, so in reality, who was threatening who?
Think about it.

It's no better than a sister saying to a brother if you don't give me more ice cream, I will tell Mommy you came home at midnight.....its really no different.

Sorry, she had no reason to feel threatened. He did nothing threatening.

Sadly, she, all by herself, destroyed herself, all in those 10 minutes, all of America knows about her, and her life here in NY has been destroyed.
That's my perception of the video as well. She was not afraid of him at all. It's probably because she quickly discerned by his voice and demeanor that he was not the thug type (violent and going around looking for someone weaker or unsuspecting to commit violence against). As you pointed out, she actually confronted him. She could have easily walked away but instead she stayed around talking to him like she was scorning a child. The potential of being a position that she could be sexual assaulted apparently didn't cross her mind at all. She wasn't afraid of him one bit. When he didn't capitulate to her then she pulled out her WW-in-distress-card. If nothing else, she knew that has always worked in this society in any and all situations and would work in her favor this time too...until it didn't.

Old 05-29-2020, 12:45 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,399,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
NO! Wrong! I am also one of those who told people to keep their damn dogs on the leash because I had a dog who was scared of other dogs, and these morons would allow their dog to come flying up to my dog.

If there's a sign that says keep dogs on leash, then you keep your damn dog on leash! I don't give a crap what her lame excuse was, there is a reason that those signs are put up.

The creep in this story is the lady who flat out lied to the police, and was so engrossed in her anger at being called out for being a disrespectful hag that she proceeded to choke the ever loving crap out of her own dog - all caught on film.

Her dog should be taken away from her - look at how that poor dog is suffering because this B thinks she's above any rules or regulations if they are "inconvenient" for her.

That man was completely right to call her out. She was completely disgustingly wrong with her entitlement mentality. Screw her. I'm sick of people like her.
No, right.

You are out of your mind.

He posted his dialogue with her and it was clearly threatening.

Anyone who sticks around after scaring a woman that badly is a suspected psychopath or, at the very least, has a severe antisocial disorder.

No normal person would stand there, assuming they scared someone that bad by accident.

They would either walk off or apologize profusely and walk off. He stands there, continuing to scare the crap out of that girl in an isolated part of the park.

The fact that he was doing that alone, as caught on camera, is enough to warrant calling the cops.

What's next, men can isolate and intimidate women in the park and prevent them from calling the cops by threatening them with recording them doing so?

What comes after that is up to the man?

It doesn't matter if you give a crap or not. You aren't a cop and cannot intimidate people into following ordinances. That's the job of ticketers / the police. It's not yours.

I'm well versed, in terms of both theory and participation, in civic etiquette (community responsibility) as well as central-core urban etiquette (basically: don't annoy your neighbors).

Anyone who tries to police strangers is messing up. Pseudo-polite policing can be annoying, What this guy did was insane and he is the one who dictated how that was going to go.

The lady is the creep? How so? Did she pick a fight with a stranger that was one sixth of her strength and half her size? Did she try and lure someone's dog? You are defending insane behavior, and in trying to do so you are gaslighting. Which is psychologically questionable behavior in itself.

She's throttling her dog because she's not paying attention because she's obviously scared out of her wits. She also doesn't want to let the dog go to that ultra-creep. That's what being terrified looks like. Again, you are gaslighting and blaming the victim.

What is also gaslighting is people saying that her voice is put-on. She is clearly scared out of her mind. One can tell by the breathlessness under her voice. She is having trouble vocalizing her words because the fear and the resulting adrenaline shock is giving her shortness of breath.

Anyone trying to twist this has mental issues in my opinion. Or maybe its just a severe hatred of White women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies