Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2020, 02:24 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,400,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beliciano View Post
Talk about deflecting. Let me guess, you are probably upset about the rioting and could care less about the man who was actually killed by the police!!
Deflecting how? Are you sure you are aware of the definition of that word?

I directly addressed the logic of the quote to which I was responding. I then ascribed motivation to it, because I dismantled the claimed logic that she was hoping to see him beaten by stating his race on the phone.

And ironically aligning with your "deflecting" accusation, you proceed to change the topic to Minneapolis. Again, it seems that you might not know what "deflecting" means.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2020, 02:25 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Pulled what before? Having a panic reaction to a hostile stranger?

Nope. She had a relationship spat, and there are two sides to that. And ex partners get jilted. All of the implications are just that.

Is this going to turn into a routine of false logic that is easily refuted? How low IQ do we have to go?

Does your lack of ability to identify a true parallel between the situations play into your lack of judgement in regard to what happened at the park?
PANIC --panic would have been to put the leash on the dog and leave.

You are trollilng people.

You know she wasn't panicked, -- she calmly laid out her plan to call and then acted out her role on the phone...that's not panic...that's calculated insanity.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:28 PM

30,274 posts, read 23,756,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Are you one of those people who gets into an argument with a dog owner, makes a veiled threat and then tries to lure that dog over? That's who you are? That's how you were raised?

The lady was off but no doubt that guy is acting like a scumbag too.
Oh, no, my threats were not "veiled", they were very real. "If your dog comes up to my dog, your dog is going to get hurt."

Because that is exactly what would happen. My dog was scared of other dogs. If they were not controlled by their owner, and they came up to my dog, my dog was going to fight them out of fear. I never went to a place that allowed dogs off leash, legally, with my boy dog...because I knew that.

Other people not following the rules doesn't release them from their own stupidity and violating the rules. My dog I can control, but I cannot control their dog that they, also, could not control.

My duty was to protect my dog. If another dog came barrelling up to him - that's not on me, it's not on my dog. My dog was ALWAYS on leash. I don't give a single sht what the other dog owner thought they should "be able to do" in an area that required dogs to be on leash.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:28 PM

19,654 posts, read 12,244,081 times
Quote:
yeah, they're the monsters as evidenced by the fact that its the Karens who fill the prisons.
They only don't commit crimes because they are so privileged.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:30 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,765,220 times
Quote:
Pulled what before? Having a panic reaction to a hostile stranger?

Nope. She had a relationship spat, and there are two sides to that. And ex partners get jilted. All of the implications are just that.

Is this going to turn into a routine of false logic that is easily refuted? How low IQ do we have to go?

Does your lack of ability to identify a true parallel between the situations play into your lack of judgement in regard to what happened at the park?
No. Making up damaging stories about a man because she thinks she can get away with it.

I will say that she's apparently not a racist.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:52 PM

34,238 posts, read 18,599,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post

You know she wasn't panicked, -- she calmly laid out her plan to call and then acted out her role on the phone...that's not panic...that's calculated insanity.
I can't believe I'm agreeing with you!

Old 05-29-2020, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post

I know precisely that she was panicked. As I prior stated. Don't put words in my mouth that are inverse from what I have repeatedly stated. You can surely come up with a better argument method.

Again, I know precisely that she was panicked.

I analyze certain aspects of her behavior for a living. That's a true story.

She has physiological signs of a panic reaction that are beyond her control.

This entire situation is one large troll. Though, I know that you dislike that I'm dissecting it and pointing that out.

She was clearly being harassed and threatened by a much larger person. She didn't ask for the interaction.

If the situation were racially inverse, the man would be crucified in the press.

The panic is clear in her voice. She can't catch her breath enough to properly voice her words. That's a classic adrenaline dump / panic reaction. If you've ever experienced it, the signs are obvious.

She probably should have left, but that's the nature of panic.

One always isn't aware of what they are doing beyond focusing on the threatening party. That's what the adrenaline dump does. Hence the way she was pulling on her dog while maintaining strict eye contact with the threat.

It may not have been smart to turn her back on her much larger harasser in an isolated part of the park. You can't make that judgement call. Only she would be able to, having been there.

Warning a threat of action is standard procedure to try to warn them off. It means nothing else. There was nothing cool and calculated about that call. She's obviously extremely panicked while making it.

Remember that video recordings work both ways.

This is memorialized forever, and people will forever be able to witness her obvious state of panic and then the Black support for her harasser and the twisted media reaction. Its basically a giant memorial to the innate immorality and win-at-any-cost propaganda tactics of, unfortunately, the political Black machine in 2020 as well as the greater Left. It assures that justice will eventually come full circle.

We can argue about it now, and you and others can promote their lies about that situation without any true check or balance, but AI is already to the point that it can make highly objective decisions about the mental state of humans based on their behaviors and detected diagnostics (like her breath rate through the microphone).

So enjoy the triumph of lies now. Soon enough the self-interested assertions of them won't be nearly enough.

Old 05-29-2020, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
No. Making up damaging stories about a man because she thinks she can get away with it.

I will say that she's apparently not a racist.
That they were lies is an assertion by a jilted partner, not a fact. A lovers spat isn't a parallel situation. Their situation obviously deteriorated to the point that he is no where near a reliable character witness.

Her harasser documented his harassing / threatening statements to her and the rest is on video. This is not a judgement call about her honesty. The facts are in the public sphere.

This comes down to pure spin of the obvious facts by the left and the Black political machine.

Even claims about her so called "calculation" (implying deception) as she was calling the cops are obviously ridiculous to anyone who watches the video and is objective whatsoever. She can barely catch her breath from fear and is highly agitated.

None of this would have happened if the antisocial psycho didn't harass her and try to call her dog against her wishes. Those facts are not going away, nor will they fade into the background. They are primary context.

Old 05-29-2020, 03:00 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,103,478 times
Quote:
That they were lies is an assertion by a jilted partner, not a fact. A lovers spat isn't a parallel situation. Their situation obviously deteriorated to the point that he is no where near a reliable character witness.

Her harasser documented his harassing / threatening statements to her and the rest is on video. This is not a judgement call about her honesty. The facts are in the public sphere.

This comes down to pure spin of the obvious facts by the left and the Black political machine.

Even claims about her so called "calculation" (implying deception) as she was calling the cops are obviously ridiculous to anyone who watches the video and is objective whatsoever. She can barely catch her breath from fear and is highly agitated.

None of this would have happened if the antisocial psycho didn't harass her and try to call her dog against her wishes. Those facts are not going away, nor will they fade into the background. They are primary context.
None of this would have happened if she had kept her dog on a leash as is required in that part of the park.

Old 05-29-2020, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
They only don't commit crimes because they are so privileged.
LOL. Can't tell if serious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies