Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2020, 12:26 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,069,811 times

Advertisements

It would be ironic if Amy and Christain Cooper turn out to be related
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2020, 12:44 PM

21,481 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Ted Bundy presented himself as the nicest most non-threatening man in the world to his victims.......just saying.
Yes

Old 05-28-2020, 12:46 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
No one here knows her financial status. Maybe she was living check-to-check?

Whatever her case, the point still stands.

The Left today tries to destroy people of all walks, no matter how much you make.

I made an off-color comment about a murder here on Facebook a few months back and I got a threat from some lady (and I'm paraphrasing) "you should get in trouble".

When I pressed her on it - if she wanted me to lose my job, or get thrown in prison because I made a comment that was in poor taste - I got nothing in response. But her implication that I should have "got in trouble" was indicative of the sick Left today, and chilling indeed.

The Left in America today are true fascists and want anyone who dissents from their progressive movement to be either dead, in jail or on the street. And so they are all my sworn enemy.

Those shirts that say "I'd rather be Russian than be a democrat"....that's absolutely me.
I have to agree with you about witch hunts. I think this trend is no accident, by the way. It's a construct setting the tone for what our government will ultimately want us to do - rat out our neighbors for not adhering to whatever government overreach we're going to find ourselves facing. Hell, they're doing it already. My neighbors have had the cops called on them for sitting 6' apart on their driveway and a family at the park across the street from me had the police called on them.

I'm not a fan of companies automatically firing someone either. In this case, I would have preferred it if they required her to get professional help and issue an apology to the man in person.

Something isn't right with this chick and I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have a personnel file that looks like the Steele dossier.

My position still stands about this - that he did nothing wrong, but I'm with you that lunatics want to destroy anyone who isn't in line with their thinking.

Old 05-28-2020, 01:01 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,129,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Maybe they share some long past DNA that makes them both nuts.
Well, maybe. But from what I've read so far, the bird watcher is on the level. The chick tripped out and went all psycho on him. And this is what we got.

I saw a license plate frame a few years ago that I got a little chuckle out of when I saw it on a vehicle with a chick driving it. It said "You say I'm psycho, like it's a bad thing". If this incident happened up in SF, I would have wondered if that was the same chick.

Old 05-28-2020, 02:09 PM

19,649 posts, read 12,235,883 times
This is not the first time Amazing Amy has made the news for a strange reason.

https://nypost.com/2015/01/18/woman-...-out-of-65000/

Quote:
In a legal filing that reads more like a soap-opera script, Amy Marie Cooper says she dated Martin Priest, 36, for four years but claims she had no idea he was still living with his wife Tianna, 32, at the time, according to her Manhattan Supreme Court lawsuit.

Cooper says she ended her relationship with Priest in 2012, when she found out his wife was pregnant, but that she still had “feelings for him,†according to court papers.

A year later, Cooper claims Priest came crawling back, crying that his marriage was “irretrievably broken down and that he was a victim of abuse from his wife.â€

He also “claimed that another woman, Carrie Wharton, was pregnant with his child . . . and likewise abused him,†Cooper says in the legal filing.

Priest, who works for Daiwa Capital Markets, allegedly told Cooper he “was in dire need of money in order to protect himself and his children from his wife and pay Carrie to abort her unborn child.â€

Cooper says she finally caved when Priest claimed he wanted to rekindle their romance — and lent him $65,000, according to court papers.

Old 05-28-2020, 02:22 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,129,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
This is not the first time Amazing Amy has made the news for a strange reason.

https://nypost.com/2015/01/18/woman-...-out-of-65000/
More like @zzhole Amy. $65K? Wow! That's a lot of dough. She must be pretty well off, financially.

Old 05-28-2020, 02:28 PM

6,348 posts, read 2,901,596 times
This chick has been in trouble with the law before. She's a raging nutter and has been for a long time. If a man acted like her it would mean prison time:

Amy Cooper allegedly stalked ex-love interest, slammed him for Obama vote
https://nypost.com/2020/05/28/amy-co...ing-for-obama/

Last edited by mascoma; 05-28-2020 at 02:37 PM..

Old 05-28-2020, 02:29 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,588,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
Has Q told you who's responsible for the hurricanes yet!? I mean, I know he doesn't actually ever speak in anything but riddles, but fingers crossed he has SOME idea who's responsible for the upcoming weather.
Here is your favorite source of propaganda, er, news even though they usually get everything wrong.
By the way, what was your previous username?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/08/weath...age/index.html

Old 05-28-2020, 02:35 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,091,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northshoregirl2019 View Post
Of course she has that kind of money, she was a VP on Wall Street. So much for the "she'll be homeless" junk a poster was saying.
You missed the point entirely. The Left DOES try to destroy people they disagree with who struggle with bills. Fact.

Old 05-28-2020, 02:37 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,100,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascoma View Post
This chick has been in trouble with the law before. She a raging nutter. If a man acted like her it would mean prison time:

Amy Cooper allegedly stalked ex-love interest, slammed him for Obama vote
https://nypost.com/2020/05/28/amy-co...ing-for-obama/
Obviously this gal is a psychopath. Funny that she "chided" the guy for voting for Obama. I wonder if that means she's a Trumpie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies