Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2020, 09:55 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,759,611 times

Advertisements

Moral of this story is simple. If you are a black male you must always at all times obey the commands of any white person. Without question. If not police will be called and you do not want that. Unwritten rules . Don't believe me? Go test it out and see what happens. Blacks do not share full citizenship here in the US. I'm leaning to 3rd class or a low second. Just keeping it real.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2020, 10:01 AM

89,061 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Moral of this story is simple. If you are a black male you must always at all times obey the commands of any white person. Without question. If not police will be called and you do not want that. Unwritten rules . Don't believe me? Go test it out and see what happens. Blacks do not share full citizenship here in the US. I'm leaning to 3rd class or a low second. Just keeping it real.
I don't believe that. Most people see the rational acts of the birdwatcher man as opposed to the clearly irrational acts of the dog-abusing woman.

Old 05-28-2020, 10:04 AM

860 posts, read 322,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Moral of A story is always do exactly what the police tell you to do AT ALL TIMES. NEVER talk back. NEVER argue. NEVER resist in ANY WAY. If ALL people do that all the time, black, brown, white, purple, orange, then the odds of having an incident with the police are very low. That said, these cops need to be and most certainly will be prosecuted.

Old 05-28-2020, 10:06 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,713,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Exactly.

Like most liberals, they are quite nasty. I live in a very liberal city (unfortunately) and many of them are just nasty as h---. You have no idea. Ghouls indeed.
Garage in, garbage Out. People react to your nasty with returned nasty. Try looking at and treating them better and watch the magic of them treating you better.

Old 05-28-2020, 10:19 AM

2,904 posts, read 995,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I'll chalk it up to the quarantine taking it's toll. The amount of people on here who are GLEEFUL over her life being in shambles over this is horrifying. I'll chalk THAT up to the quarantine taking it's toll too, even though you're probably just awful people in general.
I'm glad that her life is in shambles. She deserves whatever comes her way. It will be a life-enriching learning experience for her after she has some forced moments of deep introspection.

Hey, speaking of learning experiences, consider learning the correct usage of "it's." It's a contraction of "it is" or "it has" and you're using it as a possessive... like an awful person.

Old 05-28-2020, 10:23 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northshoregirl2019 View Post
Of course there isn't a link because she's not homeless. She was a VP living on the Upper West Side, who I'm sure had in her contract a nice golden parachute if she was ever terminated along with fat bonus that all Wall Street VP's get. It's not like she was a check out girl at Walgreens who won't be able to make rent. This poster is just saying this ridiculous comment because the white woman, for once, got her payback for making a false call to 911 and she doesn't like it.
And I'd bet she has a nice 7 figure investment account as well.

Old 05-28-2020, 10:48 AM

2,400 posts, read 755,704 times
Hey OP, how does one make an unintentional call to the popo? Maybe they were calling for locates to plant a tree and called 911 instead of 811?

Old 05-28-2020, 10:58 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,092,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
How do you know that she's homeless now? Is there a Link?
No one here knows her financial status. Maybe she was living check-to-check?

Whatever her case, the point still stands.

The Left today tries to destroy people of all walks, no matter how much you make.

I made an off-color comment about a murder here on Facebook a few months back and I got a threat from some lady (and I'm paraphrasing) "you should get in trouble".

When I pressed her on it - if she wanted me to lose my job, or get thrown in prison because I made a comment that was in poor taste - I got nothing in response. But her implication that I should have "got in trouble" was indicative of the sick Left today, and chilling indeed.

The Left in America today are true fascists and want anyone who dissents from their progressive movement to be either dead, in jail or on the street. And so they are all my sworn enemy.

Those shirts that say "I'd rather be Russian than be a democrat"....that's absolutely me.

Old 05-28-2020, 11:01 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
No one here knows her financial status. Maybe she was living check-to-check?

Whatever her case, the point still stands.

The Left today tries to destroy people of all walks, no matter how much you make.

I made an off-color comment about a murder here on Facebook a few months back and I got a threat from some lady (and I'm paraphrasing) "you should get in trouble".

When I pressed her on it - if she wanted me to lose my job, or get thrown in prison because I made a comment that was in poor taste - I got nothing in response. But her implication that I should have "got in trouble" was indicative of the sick Left today, and chilling indeed.

The Left in America today are true fascists and want anyone who dissents from their progressive movement to be either dead, in jail or on the street. And so they are all my sworn enemy.

Those shirts that say "I'd rather be Russian than be a democrat"....that's absolutely me.
You made a comment that was in poor taste? Why, I can't believe you'd do such a thing.

Old 05-28-2020, 11:02 AM

73,032 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Throw the book at that nasty woman.
Have her arrested for false alarm. That is what should happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies