Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2020, 01:35 AM

234 posts, read 90,213 times

Advertisements

This psycho chick was never at any point the least bit threatened or in fear. She specifically attempted to bully and intimidate this man and was attempting to use authorities to help her with that. All because he nicely asked her to put her dog that she was clearly abusing and almost killed on a leash.

She deserves jail time. Walking her dog without a leash, making a fake police call, and animal abuse. She was caught on camera committing 3 separate crimes.

She also has a history of lying and suing people and attempting to use the court system to destroy people's lives. She is an evil person. I'm blown away she was the vice president of a fortune 500 company. It's a shame that someone so stupid and corrupt could be given such positions of power.

I've had encounters with Karen's like this before. They are the worst kind of people on the planet. There are ALOT of very entitled women like this that use law enforcement to bully and harass men. The vast majority of them seem to be Caucasian and from a middle to upper class upbringing. Btw I'm also white an I'm not the type to down other white folks but I'm just calling it how I see it. Many modern American white females are spoiled little brats. Children trapped in adults bodies that throw tantrums and fits when they don't get exactly what they want when they want it and they love using the courts, and law enforcement to bully and harass people. Just YouTube "Karen compliations" and you will find hundreds if not thousands of videos like this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2020, 02:54 AM

24,646 posts, read 9,472,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeriochapgovna View Post
I'm blown away she was the vice president of a fortune 500 company. It's a shame that someone so stupid and corrupt could be given such positions of power.
That’s what makes it so bizarre, this wasn’t some hillbilly in Alabama out of a trailer park. This was a highly educated, executive, Canadian native, middle aged woman, in liberal NYC in broad daylight.

There’s nothing he said to her, even prior to the recording, that would warrant a fake cop report.

All that education and the damn woman never learned how to treat another person, in NYC of all places.

Old 05-28-2020, 03:39 AM

18,462 posts, read 7,096,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
IN CASE YOU HAVE not gotten the memo. Black men are being killed by police for no reason. She attempted to do this to him by saying he was black and threatening her.....

She has paid dearly for this and she's gunna pay much more.

So, calling the police and describing an African American man........as an African American man......

Is now attempted murder?

SMH....

Old 05-28-2020, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Stop already. The only person who was at risk was him.

Some of you are too much. If the scenario involved a white birder and a black woman with a dog and the woman became unhinged after he asked her to leash her dog, many of you would be referring to an angry black woman, posting that she should follow the rules, and stopping just short of using the word 'uppity'.

If he was at risk, that's all the more reason for him to diffuse the situation by walking away and letting park officials or animal control handle the situation.

But that wouldn't give him his 15 minutes of fame.

Old 05-28-2020, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Why do that when he could get her fired and ruin her life?

Well at least you admit your agenda.....

Old 05-28-2020, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
That’s what makes it so bizarre, this wasn’t some hillbilly in Alabama out of a trailer park. This was a highly educated, executive, Canadian native, middle aged woman, in liberal NYC in broad daylight.

There’s nothing he said to her, even prior to the recording, that would warrant a fake cop report.

All that education and the damn woman never learned how to treat another person, in NYC of all places.
She probably didn't have all that success without some help from good old affirmative action along the way. In my personal experience ppl like her are usually alot more entitled and incapable of just being a decent person then hillbillies from trailer parks. Hillbillies in trailer parks live in violent areas where guys don't take crap and will kick your ass or attempt to murder you for being disrespectful to them or threatening the cops on them for no reason. It's people like her the privileged and protected that act like this and imo white liberals as a group are 10 times more racist then white conservatives.

Old 05-28-2020, 04:08 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,587,391 times
Why all the hating on "hillbillies" and "trailer parks"? Pure unadulterated racism.

Old 05-28-2020, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
Why all the hating on "hillbillies" and "trailer parks"? Pure unadulterated racism.
Lol I'm actually a hillbilly in real life that was raised in a trailer park. I wasn't offended at Rockos statement. There are alot of misconceptions about my people due to mostly the media and politicians waging a smear campaign against us for at least 100 years and also the history of violent racism in the south so Rockos statement makes sense. There is alot of misconceptions about my people. I'm not the least bit offended and I don't consider him a racist. When your a hillbilly an from a trailer park you got to have a thick skin cause pretty much every single representation of your people in any form of media or art is extremely negative an based almost exclusively on lies.

Old 05-28-2020, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Nope. That's not the point.

I dont like either of these people.

She seems to be a straight up entitled beyotch.

She's also an irresponsible dog owner.

He has appointed himself the vigilante enforcer of the dog leash laws in the Ramble.

His dog treat schtick to get dog owners to leash their dogs is straight up passive aggressive.

Her introduction of racism/racist threats to him is despicable. But, lets face it if she had calmly called 911 and said a man was harassing her and she wanted police to come out they would/should have asked for a description and black would have been part of the description.

They are both aggressive entitled NY'ers albeit in their own unique way. Their encounter was a common NYC and surrounding area flashpoint of what I call too many people competing for too few resources.

She should have had her dog on a leash.

If he was bothered by her failure to follow the rules, he should have called the appropriate authority to deal with her after asking her once to leash the dog.

Telling her she wont like what happens is an escalation and unnecessary.

Repped for being probably the best and most honest/accurate description of the incident in the whole thread.

Old 05-28-2020, 05:17 AM

655 posts, read 1,061,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeriochapgovna View Post
She probably didn't have all that success without some help from good old affirmative action along the way.
It has often been said that white women have been the biggest benefactors of affirmative action programs...without often being negatively targeted like other "minority" groups that such programs are available for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies