Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2020, 08:19 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,084,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
May I suggest because we have all (especially men) been victimized by exactly this kind of knock kneed raging female who mobilizes people and law enforcement against us. This time Karen got caught....

Bring hale.

Like I said, it just warms my heart that she is a liberal democrat. She is directly responsible for this nasty destroy-anyone-who-hurts-my-feelings culture we now find ourselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2020, 08:19 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,598,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendu View Post
And lost in all this conversation is the fact that the guy's sister posted the video, not him. And guess who outed her name? Her dog walkers! If she was such a great person, do you think they would have just thrown her name out there without weighing the consequences? She probably leaves a trail of people she's treated like garbage along her way to be a VP living on the upper west side.

This thread just goes to show you how far certain people will go to stretch reality to defend a white person in a confrontation with a black person.

But even they know that this guy was totally in the right...again unleashing your dog in an area with bird feeders to attract birds is a total ******* move. There are plenty of dog parks she could have let it run free. It's worse than not picking up after your dog and people call each other out on that all..the...damned...time, without having to get the authorities involved.

And even her defenders understand that her aggressive body language and threat about what she was going to tell 911 weren't the actions of someone who felt threatened. These were the actions of someone who felt embarrassed and frustrated that their adversary wasn't backing off and letting her win. And wanted to use the police as a sword rather than a shield.
Add to that his message that he wants people to back off and stop threatening her and says he wishes she hadn't been fired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I think she may need psychiatric care. I was reading this morning about a lawsuit she filed against a married coworker at Lehman Bros. She sued because she said he had a romantic relationship with her. He says there was never any romantic relationship, that she was fixated on him. She didn't show up to court on the two court dates provided, so the case was dismissed. But that's weird, isn't it? It seems like she makes accusations against people that can have huge ramifications, and then walks away.
Not normal. This woman needs help.

Old 05-28-2020, 08:21 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,093,761 times
From the dog shelter...
"Thank you to the concerned public for reaching out to us about a video involving a dog that was adopted from our rescue a few years ago. As of this evening, the owner has voluntarily surrendered the dog in question to our rescue while this matter is being addressed.

Our mission remains the health and safety of our rescued dogs. The dog is now in our rescue’s care and he is safe and in good health. We will not be responding to any further inquiries about the situation, either publicly or privately. Thank you for your understanding"

Old 05-28-2020, 08:24 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,598,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
From the dog shelter...
"Thank you to the concerned public for reaching out to us about a video involving a dog that was adopted from our rescue a few years ago. As of this evening, the owner has voluntarily surrendered the dog in question to our rescue while this matter is being addressed.

Our mission remains the health and safety of our rescued dogs. The dog is now in our rescue’s care and he is safe and in good health. We will not be responding to any further inquiries about the situation, either publicly or privately. Thank you for your understanding"

That doesn't sound like the dog has been permanently removed from her care.

It would be terrible for them to give the dog back, but so far the only thing that surprises me about this story is that both parties had the same last name of Cooper.

Old 05-28-2020, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Like I said, it just warms my heart that she is a liberal democrat. She is directly responsible for this nasty destroy-anyone-who-hurts-my-feelings culture we now find ourselves.
Having been in that situation many years ago, I can assure you that women get away (and yes with murder) setting up men.

Old 05-28-2020, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
That doesn't sound like the dog has been permanently removed from her care.

It would be terrible for them to give the dog back, but so far the only thing that surprises me about this story is that both parties had the same last name of Cooper.
It would be a relief for the dog.

Old 05-28-2020, 08:42 AM

21,463 posts, read 10,564,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Although ridiculas, its whats being argued here ,that she could of felt threatened by this particular man's; presence appearance and demeamor.
No one said by his appearance. Love how you threw that one in there. No one really knows what occurred prior to when filming began, but his own account said he made an implicit threat and offered her dog treats. I’d feel threatened whether he was white or black or any race.

Old 05-28-2020, 08:43 AM

72,978 posts, read 62,563,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
It doesn't warm my heart. I've dealt with similar behavior from conservative individuals.

Old 05-28-2020, 08:45 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,084,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
It doesn't warm my heart. I've dealt with similar behavior from conservative individuals.
But it warms your heart that she is now homeless, and has no income.

Old 05-28-2020, 08:58 AM

15,629 posts, read 10,382,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Add to that his message that he wants people to back off and stop threatening her and says he wishes she hadn't been fired.
He instigated the backlash, hatred, racial animus against this woman by releasing that video through his sister's social media. he was smart enough to know what he was doing and what this video would reap.

he's a ghoul, just like all the other ghouls who relish stirring the pot of hatred while celebrating a woman's ruined life.

His "message" that he wants people to back off and wishes she wasn't fired is hollow and disingenuous. he was vindictive, cruel. the woman in the park showed her true colors....and so has he.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 05-28-2020 at 09:07 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies