Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2020, 11:23 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,173,920 times

Advertisements

When people start getting outraged at all the incidences of Blacks beating up elderly White people, I will start caring about incidents like this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2020, 11:27 PM

73,033 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
When people start getting outraged at all the incidences of Blacks beating up elderly White people, I will start caring about incidents like this.
Well, thank you for letting me know you find any concerns I have to be a waste of your time. Now I know. If someone ever accused me of something I didn't do, you won't care. You'll look at it as "since there are Blacks beating up White people, what happens to you is not my problem". Now I know where to start. Anyone who doesn't care about what that woman did, is basically an enemy of mine, a threat to me. You are no different than that woman.

By the way, when several Black kids beat up a mentally challenged White kid and then livestreamed it, I found ALOT of Black people outraged by it, many even saying "I apologize for those thugs, we don't claim those thugs, they are idiots, let them rot in prison".

Sounds like it's just you venting your own racial resentment towards Blacks.

Old 05-27-2020, 11:45 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,092,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendu View Post
Dude, she was trying to ruin his life. The words she used before she called the cops made that very clear. It got turned back around on her, and she was the one who hung herself with her own rope. You're stretching so hard to make this into a left/right thing. What's it like to live in your world where partisan noise overtakes common sense?

Open/shut case. Her actions could harm the birds and a birder calls her out on it. She should have put her dog on a leash and said sorry or nothing at all and she'd still be employed and probably continue taking her unhappiness out on her former co-workers.

You know it's funny I'm white and have a white collar job where I work with many people exactly like her. I try to sympathize with her, oh maybe she was having a bad day. I try to see myself in her shoes. It's human nature to identify with her more than the black man. But then I take a step back and I realize that what she said right before she called the cops, that's not anything I would EVER say no matter how flustered I was. I know exactly what that implies, and so did she. I also would never call 911 and act like I'm fighting for my life when the other person is keeping their distance and doing nothing other than recording me having a meltdown. Serious question for all those trying to take her side: would you act like that? Ever?

I see nothing in the video indicating she was trying to destroy this guy's life. Give me a break. And if you paid attention to Leftists and their movement, you would know every bidt of this story is directly related to cultural marxism. It is absolutely a left/right issue.

Quote:
Great point. Did that sick assault a week ago (looked like it was attempted murder, to be honest) even make the nightly (Fake) news?

Old 05-27-2020, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well, thank you for letting me know you find any concerns I have to be a waste of your time. Now I know. If someone ever accused me of something I didn't do, you won't care. You'll look at it as "since there are Blacks beating up White people, what happens to you is not my problem". Now I know where to start. Anyone who doesn't care about what that woman did, is basically an enemy of mine, a threat to me. You are no different than that woman.

By the way, when several Black kids beat up a mentally challenged White kid and then livestreamed it, I found ALOT of Black people outraged by it, many even saying "I apologize for those thugs, we don't claim those thugs, they are idiots, let them rot in prison".

I don't feel guilty that I don't care about this. Your shaming tactics are pointless.

Old 05-27-2020, 11:56 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,092,829 times
Quote:
This the black-on-white attempted murder you're referring to I suspect.

Video captures brutal nursing home beating

I bet Fake News hans't even covered it hardly, and those lefties clutching their pearls in this thread couldn't care less about it....oh, but they suuuuure care that this lady called a black man a black man.

Old 05-27-2020, 11:59 PM

Quote:
I don't feel guilty that I don't care about this. Your shaming tactics are pointless.
Actually, you were the one starting the shaming. You brought up some very impertinent information. You brought it up because you look at what happen to that man as "he deserved it". If you don't like what I had to say, too bad. If the shoe fits, wear it. You know you are wrong for thinking the way you do, but you don't like being called on it. And the fact that you don't feel guilty shows the level of evil you have in you. It shows a level of sociopath. Only a sociopath thinks like that.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:05 AM

2,678 posts, read 1,702,168 times
Quote:

Calling the police on black people has become a pastime. Who knew.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
It's happened to me before.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Actually, you were the one starting the shaming. You brought up some very impertinent information. You brought it up because you look at what happen to that man as "he deserved it". If you don't like what I had to say, too bad. If the shoe fits, wear it. You know you are wrong for thinking the way you do, but you don't like being called on it. And the fact that you don't feel guilty shows the level of evil you have in you. It shows a level of sociopath. Only a sociopath thinks like that.
You only care about Black issues because you are self centered. Stop trying to convince others that they also need to care about Black issues. Black people don't care about issues that affect others yet they expect everyone to care about them. Prime example of narcissistic personality disorder.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:16 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,400,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
Sometimes they deserve it. Like this creep did.

At minimum, cops were warranted to stop him from trying to lure her dog and to mediate the ordinance dispute. You know, their job and not his job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies