Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2020, 06:23 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
I'll take US Constitution lover Donald Trump over the Marxist Revolutionaries ANY DAY!!!!!
Now this is a ridiculous statement.

Trump violates the Constitution on a daily basis, and threatens, hints, and encourages others to violate it nearly as often.

He was just in NC where he encouraged people to commit election fraud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2020, 06:23 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,286,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Can you please provide some evidence to support those statements?
Anything that doesn't support the Trump agenda is "Fake News".

Old 09-28-2020, 06:25 AM

37,229 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Did you get the memo republicans found no wrong doing

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...al-biden-probe
Yeah, but just wait until the republicans get through with their investigat...

Oh... Wait...

Never mind.

Old 09-28-2020, 06:28 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
$70 000 business expense deduction for hair-cuts........ Does he have receipts to back it up?

He brags about being 'smart' when he flat out lies in his tax returns.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 09-28-2020 at 06:38 AM..

37,229 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
As usual NYT Peddling “Fake News”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7nDNFL-pjc
You expected him to simply make a full confession when he got caught...?

23,646 posts, read 12,553,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by looker009 View Post
NYTimes didn't get their hands on real Trump tax return, they claim they did but we all know it's fake story written by Democrats as they are desperate for anything that would help them win being how badly sleepy Joe is losing.
Exactly!

IF the NYT had any tax record that was filed with the IRS by Trump then they would have released it with the story, and would have given it to the lawyer with the Trump Org. when he'd requested it. I mean, c'mon man, these are supposed to be copies of the tax returns that Trump had filed over the years. There would be no naming of any "source" involved when they simply show pictures of the tax returns that had been filed by Trump with the IRS. The NYT doesn't have any real tax returns that Trump had filed.

Old 09-28-2020, 06:31 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,392,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Now this is a ridiculous statement.

Trump violates the Constitution on a daily basis, and threatens, hints, and encourages others to violate it nearly as often.

He was just in NC where he encouraged people to commit election fraud.
Meep meep!!!!

Old 09-28-2020, 06:32 AM

15,640 posts, read 10,396,089 times
some posters seem outraged that the tax laws are currently arranged to allow people to escape taxes. perhaps their outrage should be directed at congress... even at joe biden who was in congress and the white house for "180 years" and could have changed the tax code?

Old 09-28-2020, 06:34 AM

25,751 posts, read 12,832,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post
I’m so glad to see this attitude in multiple posts on this thread. No doubt it will mean the end of complaining about people who receive EIC or any other benefits based on tax status.

Poor Trumpy. I mean I know his suits are cheap but I thought that was from lack of taste, not funds. How is somebody so broke going to own the libz?
Jealousy & envy permeates the Libs on this thread. Some can't stand that Trump is wealthy, & they're not.

They have fully abandoned the peace, love, coexist, tolerence, kumbaya mantra of the left. They adopted hate, vitriol, anger, revenge, instead.

When they are winning its all but when they are losing, they get & then they

When some people don't make the grade in their own lives, they tend to lash out at others who have. It's petty, & sad, but its life.

Old 09-28-2020, 06:36 AM

30,171 posts, read 11,809,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Gimme a break. I live near Chicago and I know of those who are democrats to the core. They are black, don’t do anything to stop their spread of the virus, if they’re even aware it exists, and have never earned a legal dollar in their life. They collect food stamps, welfare, mooch off every way they can. But they are the democrat base. There are more of these people than you would ever imagine.

Get some new material.

New material? You just copied word for word what I said. Only difference is my information was true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies