Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2021, 09:38 AM

29,510 posts, read 14,673,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
And you are one to believe it's just "white oppressions." SMH...
LOL... now that is some funny ****. And completely wrong. This stuff has nothing to do with white people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2021, 09:39 AM

24,650 posts, read 9,477,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
B on B victims never ever get the full on media sympathy sob story, they are simply reduced to a sterile number.
Just another weekend in Chicago.

The richest country on earth with 3rd world war zones.

Quote:
CHICAGO -- Seven people have been killed and at least 27 others wounded in shootings across Chicago so far this weekend.
https://abc7chicago.com/34-shot-7-fa...nce-/10486825/

They didn't get the BLM memo

Old 04-06-2021, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
LOL... now that is some funny ****. And completely wrong. This stuff has nothing to do with white people.
That's right, yet you called it complex.

There's nothing complex about it. We have self-victimized lazy people with no fathers who want to sell drugs and join gangs instead of earning an honest living.

Let's ask African immigrants who fled genocide, what they think about this Black on black crime stupidity in a 1st world country. They laugh at it.

Old 04-06-2021, 09:46 AM

78,447 posts, read 60,652,129 times
Quote:
Is Chicago any different than Detroit ? Atlanta ? St. Louis ? etc....

Yes, there is a lot of gang violence, but I think we are way to quick to point fingers at that and then just forget about it.

Disputes, these are just in the last month. And in the first incident, you can see that this person already had an arrest record, due to the fact that they had a mug shot at the ready.
My college roomate was from that part of Chicago, I know the city pretty well.

Chicago has had multiple murders already this year by guys out on "cashless bail" for violent felonies so that is not surprising at all.

I find it ironic because the truth is gangs and poverty are root causes (along with social breakdown). If you want some trope that is just thrown out and forgotten about, it's guns.

Why? Look at these items and ask yourself:
1. Who am I blaming and do they vote in my area.
2. How much will it cost.

Guns? Outsiders, rural areas, other states and best of all Republicans. Cost is free.

Gangs? Constituents, cost is expensive.

Poverty etc? Constituents, cost is expensive.

Old 04-06-2021, 09:59 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
Why can't these inner city liberal parents raise their damn kids properly?
Your kid has a gun and is out at 2:00 am in the morning.

Parents should be charged for being incompetent idiots.
Bingo

It’s an absolute clown show combined with zero discipline.

Old 04-06-2021, 09:59 AM

Quote:

There's nothing complex about it. We have self-victimized lazy people with no fathers who want to sell drugs and join gangs instead of earning an honest living.

Let's ask African immigrants who fled genocide, what they think about this Black on black crime stupidity in a 1st world country. They laugh at it.
It absolutely is.

Old 04-06-2021, 10:01 AM

Quote:
It absolutely is.
Yes, for a simpleton.

Old 04-06-2021, 10:02 AM

78,447 posts, read 60,652,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Well I think the body cam footage should clear that up.
Camera footage cleared up that the Madison burn gal lied about her attack....changed nothing....she still shows up at rallies.

People run out in front of the media with all kinds of made up garbage and despite later evidence it takes on a life of it's own.

Old 04-06-2021, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
My college roomate was from that part of Chicago, I know the city pretty well.

Chicago has had multiple murders already this year by guys out on "cashless bail" for violent felonies so that is not surprising at all.

I find it ironic because the truth is gangs and poverty are root causes (along with social breakdown). If you want some trope that is just thrown out and forgotten about, it's guns.

Why? Look at these items and ask yourself:
1. Who am I blaming and do they vote in my area.
2. How much will it cost.

Guns? Outsiders, rural areas, other states and best of all Republicans. Cost is free.

Gangs? Constituents, cost is expensive.

Poverty etc? Constituents, cost is expensive.
I don't think gangs and poverty are root causes, those are excuses.

Old 04-06-2021, 10:03 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:

Bingo

It’s entitlement at its finest. They think they can do anything they want and make excuses for their own self inflicted actions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies