Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2021, 10:12 PM

795 posts, read 408,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Because he is a black BLM supporter, and she was a white conservative trump supporter. She was condemned with people saying she deserved to die, while Duante is lauded as a poor victim of police.
Nailed it. Doesn’t fit the narrative to make a big stink over a cop killing an unarmed white woman. Makes for more liberal heart bleeding and better headlines when a cop kills a black criminal.

Old 04-14-2021, 10:17 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92greenyj View Post
Nailed it. Doesn’t fit the narrative to make a big stink over a cop killing an unarmed white woman. Makes for more liberal heart bleeding and better headlines when a cop kills a black criminal.
If someone broke into your house with a mob behind them wouldn't you shoot the first person who entered to deter the rest. If not, how would you handle it. Would you wait to see if that person climbing into your window was armed. And then what?

Old 04-14-2021, 10:20 PM

795 posts, read 408,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
If someone broke into your house with a mob behind them wouldn't you shoot the first person who entered to deter the rest. If not, how would you handle it. Would you wait to see if that person climbing into your window was armed. And then what?
I’ve been planning for that scenario since the BLM riots of the summer. I’d be on my balcony with my 12 gauge in hand. Fire a few warning shots in the air first. That alone is usually enough to deter the idiots.

Old 04-14-2021, 10:23 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92greenyj View Post
I’ve been planning for that scenario since the BLM riots of the summer. I’d be on my balcony with my 12 gauge in hand. Fire a few warning shots in the air first. That alone is usually enough to deter the idiots.
Well she was an idiot and that's why she got shot.

Old 04-14-2021, 11:05 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
Trump and his supporters have been on a mission to try to make the attack on the Capitol seem like they were hugging and kissing the police (Trump's words). Ashli Babbit was with a group of very violent insurrectionists and she was climbing to get inside. The video really shows how violent the group was and why the police would shoot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...video-capitol/

Old 04-14-2021, 11:09 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClampOns View Post
Well, the cop that shot the dude recently was shooting someone as they drove off.

The cop that shot Babbitt shot her while she was actively breaking into a secure area where high ranking officials reside.

Sort of like “ya, I might get shot if I run in with a crowd looking to hang the vp”.

If she ran away from the police and was shot in the back, then it would be like “wtf”..

I guess you read her mind. She was unarmed and a threat to the Army with war guns. She was a white Trump supporter so she had to die unarmed and shut up, no questions asks.

you believe your own B.S.? If she was black woman and wearing a BLM shirt protesting Trump in the W.H. and she was unarmed and shot you know damn well the media and Hollywood would go bananas. Tweeter would be "Justice for the black woman" all over. Democrats would accuse Trump of ordering the kill and impeached him again. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would take the next red eye flight to D.C. to boycott the police and demand why they have AR-15 and look like they were ready to invade Iraq.

Old 04-14-2021, 11:18 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Trump and his supporters have been on a mission to try to make the attack on the Capitol seem like they were hugging and kissing the police (Trump's words). Ashli Babbit was with a group of very violent insurrectionists and she was climbing to get inside. The video really shows how violent the group was and why the police would shoot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...video-capitol/

Washington B.S. Post.

Another hypocritical B.S. BLM were burning cities and looting stores coast to coast but according to Democrats, it was a peaceful demonstration and ordered the police to stand down. If Republicans says they ought to be shot, they would get fired. Explain to me how the left and BLM can get away with this and it isn't an insurrection but the unarmed woman that got shot deserves to die for entering a broken glass door?

the meaning of insurrection is: a violent uprising against an authority or government. Under that meaning, BLM and the left protesters and all Democrat politicians that supported them are guilty. Shouldn't all of them be shot dead on the spot? Democrats are a bunch of hypocrite people.

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 04-14-2021 at 11:36 PM..

Old 04-15-2021, 04:22 AM

8,047 posts, read 10,638,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Why hasn't the cop been identified?
That's a very good question. And why the secrecry over that?

Old 04-15-2021, 04:31 AM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Why hasn't the cop been identified?
How dare you point out double standards by the left.

Old 04-15-2021, 04:50 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,092,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
She was not attempting to break in, she had already broken in. She was trying to access a different section of the building that she had broken into.

She was like an intruder that had broken into your house and was trying to gain access to your bedroom.

So did many others.

There were dozens of others people near her doing the same thing.

Why did he single her out to kill but not anyone else?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies