Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2021, 09:22 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
"within a matter of days".
If/when this attempt of "get Trump by any means necessary" fails, the loony left base will simply extend the timeline - again.
But who knows, there could very well be something that is being created to go after him with as we speak...much like the phony dossier had been.
Just like the QAnon nutters claiming Trump would re-inaugurated on March 4. That didn't pan out so now it's sometime in August. When that doesn't pan out what will be the next date? Halloween? Thanksgiving? Christmas? Etc. Etc. Etc. ad infinitum. ad nauseum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2021, 09:25 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Funny how someone who insists they don’t care about because Trump, but posts about him everyday, is telling someone to get over it

Yep, he’s a celebrity and has been since the 80’s.

It’s not a knee jerk reaction, and “ifs” are meaningless, as we’ve all seen for the last 4+ years.

I’m greatly interested, especially when it’s decided that he’ll never sniff prison, lol.
Diligence is needed to keep him from getting elected again.

If the Senate had done it’s job and barred him from ever again holding Federal office, no one would need to care.

Old 06-05-2021, 09:30 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Right, because you care about him and he lives in your head.

Alleged criminal. You let your hurt feelings sway reality.

I do to.

LMAO. It’s hilarious how scared folks are, especially of because Trump.

Nope, I think an investigation into his finances is hilarious and more grasping at straws. You should be so concerned about Sleepy Joe and his son, Pelosi, Schumer’s, etc..., finances, but you’re so infatuated with because Trump that you ignore them.

I’ll be just fine, however, his haters will still be trying to put him in prison, lol.
Because fan boys like you could push a result that would start with a second inauguration, which is something that shouldn’t happen.

Old 06-05-2021, 09:37 AM

23,593 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
This thread isn’t about Federal issues re Trump.

No one is forcing you to stay in New York.

If you left, your tax dollars wouldn’t be going towards anything being discussed in this thread.
Quote:
The burden isn’t on me to prove it.

I didn’t make the claim, poster meekawal (the poster I was replying to, not you) did.

The burden of proof is on meekawal.
meekawal was using your CD account to post the statement that his/her "tax dollars wouldn’t be going towards anything being discussed in this thread"? Or was that your own statement?

Yes, it's on you to prove what you claimed.

Quote:
If everyone in the family is innocent, then why did Eric take the fifth ?
I already answered that.
Quote:
If there are convictions, there are going to be some Trumpers who will still never admit that there is any guilt, and the part of your previous post that bolded indicates that you would be one of them.
Why should we when the left and their media had created phony things to "get Trump", then lied about them and used fake anonymous sources to push the lies?

Old 06-05-2021, 09:38 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
Quote:

If the Senate had done it’s job and barred him from ever again holding Federal office, no one would need to care.
His riot will keep him from being elected again. With Derek Chauvin in jail who would his running mate be?

Old 06-05-2021, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You mean the draft dodging "i have asthma" sleepy joe....oh wait, I've got to go to football practice.

That sleepy joe?
Yep, draft dodging pedo Joe Biden*

Old 06-05-2021, 09:41 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,253,620 times
Quote:

Diligence is needed to bring him to justice. Trump and the trump organization and the trump family who participated in fraud. I don’t think he will ever be electable again so the real efforts should be in prosecution of a crime and the conviction that nobody is above the law in the state of ny.
The case is being built methodically. It may take longer than some want but the wheels of justice are sometimes slow. The prosecution does not want to make any mistakes because this is a high profile case that will be scrutinized. Who can blame them for being careful. Trump deserves a good forensic analysis to counter argue. He will see all the evidence at the grand jury and that will inform his defense.

If they don’t have enough evidence to indict then so be it and you guys can all celebrate and trump will save on a lot of legal fees from an expensive trial.
There is now zero doubt that there is enough evidence for a grand jury. The chances for an indictment is about 96%. So there is a very slight chance that there will be no charges brought. I would not play those odds but clearly many posters are sure there is nothing here. Go place your bets now and you may be able to retire given the odds.

Old 06-05-2021, 09:42 AM

6,737 posts, read 4,419,540 times
Quote:
Because fan boys like you could push a result that would start with a second inauguration, which is something that shouldn’t happen.

It wont happen either. Trump now appears to rely on the electoral college to favor him, a system he once called, ''The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.'' He will flip flop to whatever favors him. Like changing parties 4 times over the last 20 years. There is no shame in him.

'' While there is no constitutional or legal remedy to overturn the results of an election once the Electoral College votes have been certified by Congress, Trump appears to be betting that the findings from '' highly partisan audits '' might somehow convince enough people of his bogus claim that fraud cost him the election.''

Old 06-05-2021, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Just like the QAnon nutters claiming Trump would re-inaugurated on March 4. That didn't pan out so now it's sometime in August. When that doesn't pan out what will be the next date? Halloween? Thanksgiving? Christmas? Etc. Etc. Etc. ad infinitum. ad nauseum.
I'm not a Q follower, but obviously you are. So, seems that you can keep us informed. Oh, and, please post screen shots or links to the recent directions from Q. If there actually are any that is.

Old 06-05-2021, 09:44 AM

Quote:

So it's all political theater.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies