Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2021, 09:02 PM

4,395 posts, read 1,703,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by remco67 View Post
I'm sorry since when has Congress had the power to investigate the financial statements of a private citizen. Or the knowledge to do so. Thats the job of the IRS. This is purely political the dems need to find anything they can to go after Trump. They will soon begin on DeSantis. Ah a third World dictatorship on the way......Make any possible political opposition to the PARTY to afraid to object or have your life and the lives of your family and friends doxed, ridiculed and destroyed. Proud Yet.

Thats ok if they win in the end Somebody will be coming for them as well. They always come. One of the first things Hitler did when taking power was to crush the groups that put him there. He recognized that they made great revolutionaries but he needed a meek population
Since whenever THIS law was passed…

Quote:
(f) Disclosure to Committees of Congress
(1) Committee on Ways and Means, Committee on Finance, and Joint Committee on Taxation
Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/6103

Old 07-31-2021, 09:49 PM

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone26 View Post
1. If Trump evaded taxes during his time in the private sector, I sure as hell want to know. If I have to pay my appropriate amount of taxes, so should he. I mean, he IS the "Law & Order" President after all.

2. Nancy Pelosi isn't President. Yet.
1. If Trump evaded paying taxes that would have already been discovered by the IRS. These tax returns have been filed. It’s not like it’s a secret and he just hasn’t filed his taxes in a few years.

2. Yeah right. God help this country if she ever got elected, which of course would never happen. Just how old do you think Pelosi really is?

Last edited by katygirl68; 07-31-2021 at 09:57 PM..

Old 07-31-2021, 11:30 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabronie View Post
Nah, he dirtied up himself rather well. He doesn't need any assistance there lol
Explain your comment.

Do you know something the IRS doesn't know?

Old 08-01-2021, 05:51 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,349,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
DOJ is completely corrupt. Not surprised at all.
I don't think the SC curt back it up.

Old 08-01-2021, 05:54 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,349,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Somehow I don't think my tax return is as important to important people as Mr. Trump's.....
So, why would you think even after ALL the audits by fed tax EXPERTS that Trump has NEVER been charged with a tax crime?

OH, wait, YOU know MORE about tax law then they do!

Old 08-01-2021, 06:23 AM

4,910 posts, read 2,060,853 times
The Leftist will never learn…. The more they attack Trump, the stronger he gets.

I’d bet that Trump WILL run in 2024 and cause each and every Leftist to loose their collective minds. Out of control crime and inflation moving upwards, with no end in sight. Plus, Biden isn’t running the country and Harris is a straight up idiot that can’t do anything, without making it worse.

Seriously, a Trump/DeSantis ticket or even a DeSantis/??, with Trump cheering them on at rallies, will cause the Left to release the Antifa/BLM Nazi Storm Troops to riot and burn down every major US city. Since that will be the case, I’ll make sure my pantry is full of food and that I have plenty of ammo on hand to ride out the chaos.

Old 08-01-2021, 06:29 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,995,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
News just broke moments ago.

Trump must be fuming
Who cares? He was attacked before during and after his presidency. All that shows me is how the most intolerant group in the world acts. Who is the most intolerant group? The Democratic Party. Riots, looting and burning cities down because they lost the election. I am SO glad I left that horrible hate filled bunch of aggressive people.

Oh, I don't even like Trump, but I don't like horrible people more. I will never rejoin the Democratic Party again. I saw who they really are using race as a political platform. They literally used the black community and look what is happening in every city. Countless murders. And you are all gleeful about Trump's taxes? WOW!!!

Old 08-01-2021, 07:22 AM

21,952 posts, read 9,517,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear. Isn't that what Republicans have been telling us for years?
And if you are a DEMOCRAT and you have done a lot wrong, you are fine.

Old 08-01-2021, 07:58 AM

4,395 posts, read 1,703,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
1. If Trump evaded paying taxes that would have already been discovered by the IRS. These tax returns have been filed. It’s not like it’s a secret and he just hasn’t filed his taxes in a few years.

2. Yeah right. God help this country if she ever got elected, which of course would never happen. Just how old do you think Pelosi really is?
1. It's a bit more complicated than that when you’re working with business expenses, depreciation, etc. Even Trump will tell you that himself.

2. That was funny. I laughed.

Old 08-01-2021, 09:05 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,962,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by remco67 View Post
I'm sorry since when has Congress had the power to investigate the financial statements of a private citizen. Or the knowledge to do so. Thats the job of the IRS. This is purely political the dems need to find anything they can to go after Trump. They will soon begin on DeSantis. Ah a third World dictatorship on the way......Make any possible political opposition to the PARTY to afraid to object or have your life and the lives of your family and friends doxed, ridiculed and destroyed. Proud Yet.

Thats ok if they win in the end Somebody will be coming for them as well. They always come. One of the first things Hitler did when taking power was to crush the groups that put him there. He recognized that they made great revolutionaries but he needed a meek population

Or the knowledge to do so.
You must not be aware that our Congress people have staff working for them. They hire experts in whatever field is needed, such as forensic accountants and tax experts.

The rest of your comments are not worth addressing. It's all a story you made up in your head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies