Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2021, 12:16 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,438,836 times

Advertisements

Some of the last words in this documentary from 2012: "You get the impression these guys are not going to last either, I mean certainly when they're on their own they're not going to last. I spoke to a few Afghan friends who've come from here and said, what do you think's gonna happen to these guys after we really leave? You know, half of them will join the Taliban, the other half will just vanish."

They knew, they always knew. Biden is a liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2021, 12:17 PM

16,560 posts, read 10,639,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Tell me how this ends well in your world, come up with an organized withdrawal plan that doesn't end up in complete chaos when the government and military dissolve. I would love to hear it.
That's easy. Evacuate the civilians BEFORE the government and military dissolve. Biden had months to be organizing a covert withdrawal of American civilians and Afghan allies before the Taliban began overrunning the country. Why wasn't this being done?

Old 08-19-2021, 12:18 PM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Japan and Korea are poor comparisons to a country where a large percentage don't even recognize the government. Put whatever plan for evacuation on paper but without a solid peacekeeping force from the host nation any plan is worthless.
NEO is there for when "something" is about to happen, not already after it's happened, but you don't care.

If it would have been executed properly, there would be no need for what is going on right now. And NEO is for those that there for the USG and thier families. So, what you are attempting to say is false. And did you even read, NEO is supposed to happen PRIOR to the military leaving, not the military leaving and then coming back for them.

But whatever you can do to prop up the biden admin, you'll be first in line cheering him on, even when it's a complete failure.

Old 08-19-2021, 12:20 PM

16,560 posts, read 10,639,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No More Excuses View Post
I would also have a message to CNN and MSNBC: Stop stabbing your chosen president in the back and rather support him in time of turmoil.
You're speaking more truth than you possibly could know. CNN and MSNBC and the rest of the MSM did indeed help "choose" Biden, by constantly propping him up and covering for him and hiding his weaknesses and flagrantly attacking his opponent during the election campaign. The media isn't supposed to "choose" or "support" a president; they're supposed to report the news, accurately and without bias.

Quote:
All American citizens have a free pass to the airport and will be evacuated safely.
I will believe this only when it happens, and not one second before.

Old 08-19-2021, 12:21 PM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Tell me how this ends well in your world, come up with an organized withdrawal plan that doesn't end up in complete chaos when the government and military dissolve. I would love to hear it.
It's called NEO, that's what it's there for, you clearly did not read what I posted.

Old 08-19-2021, 12:24 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,012,497 times
It’s time for Biden to be impeached

Old 08-19-2021, 12:25 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,760,894 times
Quote:
Look, don't even try. We have learned what you fanatic MAGA ppl stand for. It is hate, violence and more hate. You all should be dropped in Kandhar amongst your beloved Taliban.
You appear to be a formerly banned troll. What was your other username?

Old 08-19-2021, 12:26 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,760,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
It’s time for Biden to be impeached
Throw worthless Kamala in the pot with him.

Old 08-19-2021, 12:28 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,666,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
First post and it's garbage.
Sometimes garbage is truth. And the poster is right on the money.

Old 08-19-2021, 12:28 PM

29,503 posts, read 14,663,209 times
Quote:
The Taliban took over large chunks of the country all of last year, what do you suppose May 1 would look like.
And that is part of the problem. This whole cluster ef, our military had strict ROE's, and in many cases had their hands tied. Had they been able to go in and exterminate the Taliban we most likely wouldn't have had this big of a problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies