Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are You Thankful That Kyle Rittenhouse Put a Pedophile 6 Feet Under?
Yes 164 74.89%
No 43 19.63%
Unsure 9 4.11%
Im Afraid to Say 3 1.37%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2021, 04:23 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,540,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Rittenhouse killed a convicted pedo who anally raped minors. Before he was shot, he was chasing Rittenhouse and attacking him. Rittenhouse did not initiate the violence. I can't imagine anyone having a problem with the outcome of this case except pedos perhaps, but I may have underestimated the power of lame stream media propaganda...

So why stay? Nobody is stopping you from leaving.
Americans can't just unilaterally decide to move to another country.

The other country has to accept the American for residency or citizenship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2021, 04:44 PM

23,642 posts, read 12,553,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post

Seems the left thinks people don't have to ask to be allowed into another country. Just sneak in and it's all good, they say.

Old 11-21-2021, 05:37 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post

So what’s stopping anybody from applying?

Old 11-21-2021, 05:39 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Seems the left thinks people don't have to ask to be allowed into another country. Just sneak in and it's all good, they say.
Bingo…but many folks here couldn’t survive anywhere else. They’ll complain everyday but will never leave.

Old 11-21-2021, 05:49 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,635,416 times
Am I "glad?" Meh. I will say that I don't care a whit he got sent to the other side of the grass. I figger he needed killing ,deserved killing and got kilt. And what I would do on his grave if I lived near where he got planted wouldn't pass for leaving flowers. Wouldn't smell as nice neither. That sort being taken out of the world and stopped from wasting perfectly good air water and space does not move me to much more emotion than the shooting of any other varmint.

I actually have more regret in having to shoot a calf killing coyote than for Rittenhouse plugging Rosenbaum. I reckon I'm not happy or sad. Just cold.

Old 11-21-2021, 05:56 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,936,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

I then started thinking about him as a kid. What was it like for him? What went wrong? Did someone do something to him? Did he not get the help he needed? How did it all go from 'innocent baby' to 'shoot me MF!' and hurting people?
Three wolves, this is what I shared in post #27:

Rosenbaum was born in Waco, Texas, to unmarried parents and only met his father twice. The report says his mother “committed forgery†and was “evading law enforcement for the next seven years,†so the family moved frequently between towns in Texas and Tucscon, moving three to four times a year and living with relatives.

His stepfather was an alcoholic who physically and mentally abused his wife and children and did not work. “In addition, he sexually abused the defendant (Rosenbaum) and his brother on an almost daily basis between ages 10 and 13,†the report says.

“The defendant was raped, touched on his genitals, forced to perform oral sex, and required to watch his stepfather abuse his brother.â€

The mother left the stepfather when Rosenbaum was 13 and did not know about the abuse until he confided in her at age 18. At age 13, his mother gave her children to welfare authorities, turned herself in and went to prison for two years. From age 13-16, Rosenbaum lived in countless group homes and shelters,

So the guy had a pretty rough childhood. Like many victims of sexual molestation, he went on to molest someone else.

According to online court records, Rosenbaum received 10 years in prison on Dec. 12, 2002 for sexual contact of a minor, and then was sentenced to 2 years, 6 months for sexual contact of a minor related to the same 2002 incident.

Old 11-21-2021, 06:03 PM

15,590 posts, read 15,680,999 times
Are you saying we should be complacent about shootings, on the chance that maybe a bad person?

As far as I know, Rosenbaum was convicted, not for a capital crime, and presumably had been appropriately punished by the law. He did not in any way deserve to be murdered by some teen punk looking for trouble.

Old 11-21-2021, 06:14 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,811,117 times
It's not right to take pleasure in the death of another human being whether they "deserved" it or not.

Old 11-21-2021, 06:14 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,646,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
Are you saying we should be complacent about shootings, on the chance that maybe a bad person?

As far as I know, Rosenbaum was convicted, not for a capital crime, and presumably had been appropriately punished by the law. He did not in any way deserve to be murdered by some teen punk looking for trouble.
Rosenbaum should have known better than to chase someone openly armed. Rosenbaum was the one looking for trouble and more of it until he got more than he could handle.

Old 11-21-2021, 06:17 PM

29,827 posts, read 24,917,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
It's not right to take pleasure in the death of another human being whether they "deserved" it or not.

The world was pretty happy when news of Hitler's death broke. Are you saying they were wrong to feel that way? And being thankful someone like that is gone is not the same as taking pleasure in the death of others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Am I "glad?" Meh. I will say that I don't care a whit he got sent to the other side of the grass. I figger he needed killing ,deserved killing and got kilt. And what I would do on his grave if I lived near where he got planted wouldn't pass for leaving flowers. Wouldn't smell as nice neither. That sort being taken out of the world and stopped from wasting perfectly good air water and space does not move me to much more emotion than the shooting of any other varmint.

I actually have more regret in having to shoot a calf killing coyote than for Rittenhouse plugging Rosenbaum. I reckon I'm not happy or sad. Just cold.

This world is a cold place sometimes. Find a way to create and secure your own slice of heaven while you're here and don't let anyone bring you down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies