Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are You Thankful That Kyle Rittenhouse Put a Pedophile 6 Feet Under?
Yes 164 74.89%
No 43 19.63%
Unsure 9 4.11%
Im Afraid to Say 3 1.37%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2021, 08:36 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,923,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Except that's not what Grumpy was talking about: "They were rioters and looters, lawbreakers, scum and a blight on society."

So I guess anyone who riots should be executed. But then, Grumpy may be guilty of something...I don't know, maybe he was double-parked. Who's to say we don't execute people for parking violations?
Rosenbaum wasn’t executed, he was chasing Kyle with intent harm, it was self defense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2021, 08:37 AM

4,483 posts, read 5,333,269 times
I'm not heartbroken.

Old 11-22-2021, 08:39 AM

24,651 posts, read 9,477,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justabystander View Post
You all are sick. A 17 year old with a gun crossing state lines for battle. America has lost its way, lost its moral compass, we are all going to hell.
Wrong. Kyle had family/connections in Wisconsin and the weapon was already in state (which is why the gun charge was tossed).

The Antifa thugs had zero connection to that area, and as predicted, were there to start anarchy.

Was it pure chance all 3 shot were thugs? No. This was a BLM/Antifa riot where 99% of the people in attendance were criminals. He saved taxpayers a lot of money that night.

Old 11-22-2021, 08:39 AM

13,620 posts, read 4,940,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
I believe people are pointing out that the perpetrator isn’t a martyr for a cause like the left is trying to portray him, and to make Kyle out to be a evil racist. Maybe Kyle shouldn’t have been there, but rosenbaum was running at Kyle, a full grown man in his mid 30’s who meant to harm him.
The point is, Kyle acted in self defense and the jury after hearing the evidence declared him not guilty. His case is a huge example of why we don’t convict in the court of social media, or public opinion. The left media wanted and still wants to convict Kyle to make a example out of him. They really don’t care about rosenbaum, he was just a tool to them and nothing more.
I definitely agree, Rosenbaum is not a hero or a martyr; far from it. I don't know if Kyle is an evil racist - probably not. I have said that I accept the jury decision. I just don't think it's right to gleefully applaud the death of someone who, it turns out, was a convicted criminal (which has no relation to the events in Kenosha) who had served his time.

Old 11-22-2021, 08:41 AM

25,776 posts, read 18,840,914 times
I'm happy that one's right to defend oneself was affirmed.

At least in this one case. Now if we can just make it a trend.

Old 11-22-2021, 08:42 AM

13,620 posts, read 4,940,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Rosenbaum wasn’t executed, he was chasing Kyle with intent harm, it was self defense.
Fine, but my exchange with Grump Old Man was not about Rosenbaum:

"GREAT NEWS, should have been many more, they were rioters and looters, lawbreakers, scum and a blight on society. The world is far better off without them."

Old 11-22-2021, 08:45 AM

4,483 posts, read 5,333,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justabystander View Post
You all are sick. A 17 year old with a gun crossing state lines for battle. America has lost its way, lost its moral compass, we are all going to hell.
Another poster who is utterly unaware of the facts.

I only hope you demonstrated this kind of outrage when dozens of cities were struck by coordinated Antifa/BLM attacks which caused $2bn in damage, destroyed public property, destroyed more than 100 mom and pop stores (many of them owned by nonwhite immigrants and others by black Americans), and which injured many people while killing others.

One kid wielding a rifle LEGALLY shoots criminals attacking him (one of them with an illegally owned handgun) and you think "we are all going to hell."

You're ignorant. Get the facts then post.

Old 11-22-2021, 08:47 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,392,439 times
no. and i think this thread is aweful.

Kyle cant sleep due to the PTSD he suffers. He deals with night terrors. we watched him TWICE during that trail have breakdowns due to what he has gone thru.

I am not thankful in any way that this kid was put thru this. I am thankful he survived. I am thankful that he was fond not guilty (because he is innocent of any charge).

But I wish to high heaven that he had better humans around him to help him make better decisions. my heart breaks for him.

Mr. Rosenbaum was a monster. But you need to know he was a monster that was created by a family that failed him. His father left, he was raised by a mother whose boyfriend raped him for years. He never had a chance.

Mr. Hubers father left him. His mother was a hoarder and he was raised in filth. His dad didnt even try to get him out of that mess. Again. this guy was created by people who should have protected him.

Mono-Bicep man however is a communist. who had a gun he shoundnt have had. I do think he came from a broken home too.

Then there is the career criminal known lovingly has jump kick man. Broken home. messed up individual.

All of the players in this nasty drama came from broken homes. ALL OF THEM.

Justice prevailed in that trial. the right people died. but glad? not even a little bit. mostly just sad that the real issue isnt even being talked about.

Old 11-22-2021, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
I definitely agree, Rosenbaum is not a hero or a martyr; far from it. I don't know if Kyle is an evil racist - probably not. I have said that I accept the jury decision. I just don't think it's right to gleefully applaud the death of someone who, it turns out, was a convicted criminal (which has no relation to the events in Kenosha) who had served his time.
I’m not gleeful, I just amazed that this was media and politicians choose to get outraged about, but I don’t believe anyone would even know who Kyle is if the perp, got the gun and killed Kyle with it. Rosenbaum was a man in his thirties who was attacking Kyle a 17 year old, Kyle didn’t approach him, he ran away.

Old 11-22-2021, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
no. and i think this thread is aweful.

Kyle cant sleep due to the PTSD he suffers. He deals with night terrors. we watched him TWICE during that trail have breakdowns due to what he has gone thru.

I am not thankful in any way that this kid was put thru this. I am thankful he survived. I am thankful that he was fond not guilty (because he is innocent of any charge).

But I wish to high heaven that he had better humans around him to help him make better decisions. my heart breaks for him.

Mr. Rosenbaum was a monster. But you need to know he was a monster that was created by a family that failed him. His father left, he was raised by a mother whose boyfriend raped him for years. He never had a chance.

Mr. Hubers father left him. His mother was a hoarder and he was raised in filth. His dad didnt even try to get him out of that mess. Again. this guy was created by people who should have protected him.

Mono-Bicep man however is a communist. who had a gun he shoundnt have had. I do think he came from a broken home too.

Then there is the career criminal known lovingly has jump kick man. Broken home. messed up individual.

All of the players in this nasty drama came from broken homes. ALL OF THEM.

Justice prevailed in that trial. the right people died. but glad? not even a little bit. mostly just sad that the real issue isnt even being talked about.
My biggest issue is how the president, politicians, media, social media, so called celebrities are acting like rosenbaum was a innocent victim who was just trying to protect civil rights (most likely more just a excuse to loot and cause other mayhem), and wanting to put Kyle away for life without hearing all the facts. I’m sorry ressenbaum, had a horrible childhood and wished he got the help he needed, but I feel sorry for the children he most likely ruined and at least he won’t hurt anymore children. Yes I believe he would have done it again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies