Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are You Thankful That Kyle Rittenhouse Put a Pedophile 6 Feet Under?
Yes 164 74.89%
No 43 19.63%
Unsure 9 4.11%
Im Afraid to Say 3 1.37%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2021, 08:18 PM

2,029 posts, read 2,363,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwalk65 View Post
100% thankful that the jury got it right.
You all are sick. A 17 year old with a gun crossing state lines for battle. America has lost its way, lost its moral compass, we are all going to hell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2021, 08:27 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,936,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
I see many people posting that it would be difficult to take someone else's life, even if the person was bad and tried to kill you. If someone was breaking into my house, for example, and pointed a gun at me, I think I could shoot that person and sleep fine at night. Why would you feel bad about killing someone if that person was horrible and attempted to take your life?
I don’t know, I guess my Christian upbringing taught me that I should love my neighbor, that we are all God’s children and that human life is precious. I’ve moved away from organized religion, but I still can’t shake those beliefs.

If you could kill a person, even in self defense, and not feel anything more than swatting a pesky mosquito, what does that say about you? What else could you do and not feel any remorse?

Old 11-21-2021, 08:28 PM

30,261 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justabystander View Post
You all are sick. A 17 year old with a gun crossing state lines for battle. America has lost its way, lost its moral compass, we are all going to hell.
It doesn't matter how many times you all parrot that lie, you will never change the fact that he did NOT 'cross state lines for battle'.

He was already in WI, doing good deeds earlier that day, when a former employee of the car businesses was asked to protect those businesses, and said former employee asked for help. Kyle was there to protect the car businesses.

The more you people keep writing this, the more I realize why our nation is so stupid.

Old 11-21-2021, 08:28 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Who crossed state lines for battle?

Old 11-21-2021, 08:37 PM

19,724 posts, read 10,131,910 times
Quote:
So he tried to stop criminals and people like you cry if someone hurts your feelings.

Old 11-21-2021, 08:40 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,540,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
So what’s stopping anybody from applying?
You have no way of knowing if posters who are being told to do that have ever had that thought and acted upon it or not.

The point is that telling someone to move, and that nothing is stopping them, is an ignorant statement.

Additionally, some criticism of our country is motivated by actually wanting the country to be better, not an attempt to tear the country down.

Old 11-21-2021, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
It doesn't matter how many times you all parrot that lie, you will never change the fact that he did NOT 'cross state lines for battle'.

He was already in WI, doing good deeds earlier that day, when a former employee of the car businesses was asked to protect those businesses, and said former employee asked for help. Kyle was there to protect the car businesses.

The more you people keep writing this, the more I realize why our nation is so stupid.
Yep. And he did not cross state lines with the gun either.

Old 11-21-2021, 08:44 PM

30,641 posts, read 18,242,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Who crossed state lines for battle?
Moreover, since when do leftists care about borders?

Old 11-21-2021, 08:48 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
You have no way of knowing if posters who are being told to do that have ever had that thought and acted upon it or not.

The point is that telling someone to move, and that nothing is stopping them, is an ignorant statement.

Additionally, some criticism of our country is motivated by actually wanting the country to be better, not an attempt to tear the country down.
Except they’re still here yet they have the option to move. Just depends on how bad they want it.

Nobody told anyone to move. It’s simply an option.

Much of it is wanting the country to conform to certain ways of thinking. Since entitlement isn’t a reason to do so, there’s the option to move to somewhere where those ways of thinking are available.

Old 11-21-2021, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Yes, the question of why he was there is not the issue, it was that he was defending himself.
Sadly, a lot of posters who seem to tilt to the left want to make that an issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies