Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are You Thankful That Kyle Rittenhouse Put a Pedophile 6 Feet Under?
Yes 164 74.89%
No 43 19.63%
Unsure 9 4.11%
Im Afraid to Say 3 1.37%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2021, 08:53 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,551,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Moreover, since when do leftists care about borders?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2021, 09:04 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,551,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Except they’re still here yet they have the option to move
You don't know if they do or they don't.

Quote:
Just depends on how bad they want it.
Wrong. It doesn't just depend on that.

Quote:
Nobody told anyone to move. It’s simply an option.

Much of it is wanting the country to conform to certain ways of thinking. Since entitlement isn’t a reason to do so, there’s the option to move to somewhere where those ways of thinking are available.
I agree that the bolded is some of it, but it's nothing more than your opinion that that is "much" of it.

I agree that if someone is complaining because they want to go as far as changing the country to a completely different type of country then, yes, they should at least try to go elsewhere.

Old 11-21-2021, 09:12 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
You don't know if they do or they don't.

Wrong. It doesn't just depend on that.

I agree that the bolded is some of it, but it's nothing more than your opinion that that is "much" of it.

I agree that if someone is complaining because they want to go as far as changing the country to a completely different type of country then, yes, they should at least try to go elsewhere.
If someone truly wants it bad enough, you find a way.

If they didn’t have problems with the country they wouldn’t complain about it most every day. Don’t like it, apply to live somewhere else.

There ya go

Old 11-21-2021, 09:34 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,912,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justabystander View Post
You all are sick. A 17 year old with a gun crossing state lines for battle. America has lost its way, lost its moral compass, we are all going to hell.
Didn't watch the trial did you? You are speaking with no facts, and since when is it illegal to cross a state line, that is funny, people cross state lined every day and never get arrested for it.

I feel badly for KR having to go through what happened needlessly, it should never have gone to trial. As far as the two lives lost, GREAT NEWS, should have been many more, they were rioters and looters, lawbreakers, scum and a blight on society. The world is far better off without them.

Their parents will be happy, don't have to worry about them bring shame on the family any longer..

Old 11-21-2021, 09:44 PM

13,620 posts, read 4,940,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
As far as the two lives lost, GREAT NEWS, should have been many more, they were rioters and looters, lawbreakers, scum and a blight on society. The world is far better off without them.

Their parents will be happy, don't have to worry about them bring shame on the family any longer..
These opinions are just sick. God forbid anyone should decide the world is better off without a Grumpy Old Man.

Old 11-21-2021, 10:25 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,923,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
These opinions are just sick. God forbid anyone should decide the world is better off without a Grumpy Old Man.
Even though I don’t wish death on anyone, child molesters don’t get much sympathy. This is nothing but faux outrage from the media, Democrats and Hollywood, they didn’t care about lives lost in the “summer of love “, they didn’t care about the little girl shot and killed in Chicago, not a peep out of them, but only a child molester.

Old 11-21-2021, 10:33 PM

29,835 posts, read 24,927,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post

Just a hunch, but I don't suspect Grumpy anally raped any minors, unlike your new leftist martyr and hero...

Old 11-21-2021, 10:35 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Even though I don’t wish death on anyone, child molesters don’t get much sympathy. This is nothing but faux outrage from the media, Democrats and Hollywood, they didn’t care about lives lost in the “summer of love “, they didn’t care about the little girl shot and killed in Chicago, not a peep out of them, but only a child molester.
Bingo

They pick and choose who they defend, and then defend and make martyrs out of the criminals.

Old 11-21-2021, 10:37 PM

29,835 posts, read 24,927,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo

They pick and choose who they defend, and then defend and make martyrs out of the criminals.

Yea, I mean, it's basic common sense... Pedophiles just don't make good martyrs. If I have to explain why to people, I'd be wasting my time. Common sense can't be explained. You either have it or you don't.

Old 11-21-2021, 10:38 PM

32,079 posts, read 15,081,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Just a hunch, but I don't suspect Grumpy anally raped any minors, unlike your new leftist martyr and hero...
But Kyle didn't shoot him for that reason. He had no idea who he was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies